Aku vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xplosive
In which league would you put Aku from Samurai Jack by Marvel standards.

Xplosive
Someone?

Wickerman
He can't be hurt by anything other than magic.
He can grow to any size he wants, increasing his strength exponentially.
He can shapeshift into any creature no matter the size or shape and aquires that thing's attacks and abilities.
He can apparently make hundreds of replicas of himself, like he did in the episode where he fought Jack's father and made an army of himself.
He's awesome at H2H especially with a weapon like a sword (like when he shifted into the form of that chick).
He's so powerful that he can send someone into the future, ergo create time/space portals.
And finally, he's strong enough to make the Gods afraid of him.

He's below skyfather, but pretty feckin strong if you ask me.

~wickerman~

Hit_and_Miss
Its not magic that hurts him... Its human goodness... Jacks sword was forged on his fathers good spirit.... I'm not sure how many people can actually hurt him...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Its not magic that hurts him... Its human goodness... Jacks sword was forged on his fathers good spirit.... I'm not sure how many people can actually hurt him...

Wrong. His sword was made by the three Gods (Odin, Ra i think and Shiva....i think) and given to his father when Aku first came. His father used it and its magic to kill (actually trap) Aku. So yeah, he's hurt by the sword's magic.

~wickerman~

Hit_and_Miss
partly true..... but the swords magic... nah...

Yes the sword is made by the 3 gods.... the material used was pulled out of his father... The sword is made from the righteousness in him!

In one episode Aku got jacks swords and tries to kill him with it.. when he stabs jack, it doesn't penetrate him... Jack tells him the sword is made for the use of good, it can only harm evil...

Xplosive
Originally posted by Wickerman

He's below skyfather, but pretty feckin strong if you ask me.

No way he is bellow skyfather, no way. I wanted to say when I started the thread that he is beyond Skyfather level. In Samurai Jack highest beings in the universe, three of them were need to stop him.
And Samurai Jack sword is completely indestructibel, its made out of pure spirit (Gods knew they they had to make a sword out of pure spirit to be able to hurt Aku, Aku is a beign that is vulnerable only to his opposite, he is pure evil, only pure good can hurt him, not magic but only oppsoite of him, pure good, like that sword cant hurt pure good) so therefore its durabiltiy is limitless. Like Jack said, his sword has immesurable power, it has probably more than enough power to kill someone like Zeus or Odin in Marvel. And if you would give that sword to someone physically very strong, it could probaly easily go through Galactus, but only enough strong person. Like Jack need addition strenght for adamtnium robots, then they were joke to him.
Someone (only what he needs is great physicall power) with such sword would make Galactus very vulnerable and killable.

Hit_and_Miss
/\/\ I agree... wolverine with that sword would kill galactus...hehe

Ethereal
hmmm

Xplosive
Aku is tough, but Jack sword is even thouger.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Xplosive
No way he is bellow skyfather, no way. I wanted to say when I started the thread that he is beyond Skyfather level. In Samurai Jack highest beings in the universe, three of them were need to stop him.
And Samurai Jack sword is completely indestructibel, its made out of pure spirit (Gods knew they they had to make a sword out of pure spirit to be able to hurt Aku, Aku is a beign that is vulnerable only to his opposite, he is pure evil, only pure good can hurt him, not magic but only oppsoite of him, pure good, like that sword cant hurt pure good) so therefore its durabiltiy is limitless. Like Jack said, his sword has immesurable power, it has probably more than enough power to kill someone like Zeus or Odin in Marvel. And if you would give that sword to someone physically very strong, it could probaly easily go through Galactus, but only enough strong person. Like Jack need addition strenght for adamtnium robots, then they were joke to him.
Someone (only what he needs is great physicall power) with such sword would make Galactus very vulnerable and killable.

Oh is he? Then why didn't he kill any of the older Gods eh? 'Cause he can't. Why did he obsess over taking over Earth eh?
Why did he need Jack in that one episode when he joined those mob guys to get that water gem from those three elemental creatures?
Sure, he's hecka strong, but he doesn't go up against magic.
And i don't recall Jack's sword being made of his father or anything like that. It's just his father's sword. It's a catchphrase. The episode clearly showed that his dad had the sword given to him by those gods, used it, then died, then Jack got the sword. Not like his spirit was infused in it or anything. If Aku wasn't vulnerable to magic, but vulnerable to "good" he would've been hurt/killed by that asgardian-like warrior that he instead trapped for eternity. He is hurt by magic.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
I think Skytfather wouldnt be some challenge to him. I just saw he was never vulnearble to magic

//Why did he need Jack in that one episode when he joined those mob guys to get that water gem from those three elemental creatures?//

It didnt show his vulnerability to magic.

//And i don't recall Jack's sword being made of his father or anything like that. It's just his father's sword.//

No, it was shown, sword was made from his father pure spirit, therefore sword power is immesurable. It was clearly shown that Gods uses father human spirit.

//It's a catchphrase//

Again, It was clearly shown that Gods uses father human spirit.
That is why, Jack said sword cant hurt him.

Those warriors were great power. Aku is ultimatte evil in Samurai Jack existence.

//but vulnerable to "good" he would've been hurt/killed by that asgardian-like warrior that he instead trapped for eternity. He is hurt by magic.//

They were opposite to Aku (Aku will be always invulnearble and was shown to be, except sword which is from pure spirit), but there is always someone to defeat him, equal or more powerful, like God is to Satan) there is alwas someone to challenge ultiame evil.

You still say he is vulnearble to magic, you know what that mean, someone as Galactrus wouldnt be able to destroy Aku. And as Aku can grow as whatever he wants, increase his strenght immesurably, it would be only a matter of time for Aku to defeat even someone as Galactus.

Wickerman
I think Skytfather wouldnt be some challenge to him. I just saw he was never vulnearble to magic

It didnt show his vulnerability to magic.

Errr......actually it did. He was afraid of those elemental beings. It even showed him trying once and getting his ass kicked by them.

No, it was shown, sword was made from his father pure spirit, therefore sword power is immesurable. It was clearly shown that Gods uses father human spirit.

No man, his dad died. End of story. His spirit didn't inhabit the sword, or his good or tra la la. It's just a magical sword, yes, with the power of good. That doesn't mean Aku's vulnerable to "good". He's vulnerable to the magical power imbedded in the sword.

Again, It was clearly shown that Gods uses father human spirit.
That is why, Jack said sword cant hurt him.

Those warriors were great power. Aku is ultimatte evil in Samurai Jack existence.

Where the hell does it show THAT????? My memory is sketchy, i agree, but i specifically remember it happened like this (in full episode) : Aku arrives. He starts killing people. The three gods appear to Jack's father and tell him he has to fight Aku. They MAKE THE SWORD. And they give it to him. He fights Aku and wins. He then dies. Jack gets sword. The sword wasn't

a. created with his father's spirit
b. didn't get his father's spirit when he died. It's just a magical sword.

They were opposite to Aku (Aku will be always invulnearble and was shown to be, except sword which is from pure spirit), but there is always someone to defeat him, equal or more powerful, like God is to Satan) there is alwas someone to challenge ultiame evil.

You didn't answer. If he's vulnerable to pure good like you say, then how come he wasn't even wounded by that asgardian-like warrior?

You still say he is vulnearble to magic, you know what that mean, someone as Galactrus wouldnt be able to destroy Aku. And as Aku can grow as whatever he wants, increase his strenght immesurably, it would be only a matter of time for Aku to defeat even someone as Galactus.

He's never faced any kind of technology or power on par with what the MU has to offer. I don't think he could actually destroy Galactus. he might be able to hurt him though....which dr. strange has done as well....

Thor or BRB would stomp him however...

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Originally posted by Wickerman
Where the hell does it show THAT????? My memory is sketchy, i agree, but i specifically remember it happened like this (in full episode) : Aku arrives. He starts killing people. The three gods appear to Jack's father and tell him he has to fight Aku. They MAKE THE SWORD. And they give it to him. He fights Aku and wins. He then dies. Jack gets sword. \

You clearly dont remember, watch again. The sword was made by father pure spirit. God creted sword with his fahter spirit.

You didn't answer. If he's vulnerable to pure good like you say, then how come he wasn't even wounded by that asgardian-like warrior?

He was too powerful

He's never faced any kind of technology or power on par with what the MU has to offer. I don't think he could actually destroy Galactus. he might be able to hurt him though....which dr. strange has done as well....

Galactus wouldnt be able to hurt him either.

Thor or BRB would stomp him however...

They would be joke to him.

Xplosive
I am watching it right now, and the Gods say, this ultiamte evil can only be destroyed by strenght of human spirit and its human rightenouss. Then they blast at his father and they make a sword out of his pure spirit.

Wickerman

You clearly dont remember, watch again. The sword was made by father pure spirit. God creted sword with his fahter spirit.

Man, you are obviously off-track. First of all, there were three gods. An asgardian one (Odin), an egyptian one (can't remember if Horus or Ra), and an indian one (shiva i think). Not one God. They created the sword, and gave it to his father. His father didn't have anything to do with the sword. Besides, Jack's said "My father's sword" like a billion times, and never once said "The sword with my father's soul/essence/goodness".

He was too powerful

So then he's NOT vulnerable to good like you said earlier. Therefore if he's not vulnerable to good, the only thing about the sword hurting him is its magic

Galactus wouldnt be able to hurt him either.

I wouldn't be so sure. creatures that are all about magic in the MU do fear technology. And that's just what Galactus loves

They would be joke to him.

laughing They both have basically the same kind of weapon as Jack, except theirs are better. They can shoot magic out of them (godforce blasts), they can fly, their strength is above 100 tons, they're basically indestructable, etc. etc. etc. They're like Samurai Jack x 10000000. Hell.......even the Wrecker could waste Aku laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Wickerman
I am watching it right now, and the Gods say, this ultiamte evil can only be destroyed by strenght of human spirit and its human rightenouss. Then they blast at his father and they make a sword out of his pure spirit.

Ewwww......that sounds unsanitary sick
Hmmm.....are you sure about that? Can anyone gimme a confirmation on that? Either way, i doubt it would really matter that much. And it doesn't make sense at all. Because Aku has fought plenty of humans with good spirit and righteousness.....and always won. So what would be special bout Jack? Bleh....plot holes

~wickerman~

Hit_and_Miss
Dude trust us here... The only reason that sword hurt aku is cause it was forged from his "fathers strength of human spirit and its human rightenouss."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aku

Jack can not harm aku without that sword! he has tried and been laughted at... aku even knows this and has tried to steal his sword...

the episode of this happening contradics the initial first eps... you might be confusing eps... But jacks dad awaked aku by shooting a special arrow into him... la la la special horse comes and takes him to the 3 gods... Who couldn't kill aku... only jacks sword can kill aku...

The 3 elementals only stalled aku... they couldn't actually kill aku or damage him... only stall against him for time... its PIS really... he should of wiped the floor with them...

But aku has gotten softer!!! 1 ep has him reading fairy tales to children to try and win them over to akus side... Come on!!!! what sort of evil tells kids stories!!!

Xplosive
And even three Gods said, Ultitmate evil can only be destroyed by the strenght of human spirit. TGods tok fahter essence of good within him, they forged the sword that Jack carries now. The asgardian couldnt hurt him, because it has no human spirit.

They both have basically the same kind of weapon as Jack, except theirs are better. They can shoot magic out of them (godforce blasts), they can fly, their strength is above 100 tons, they're basically indestructable, etc. etc. etc. They're like Samurai Jack x 10000000. Hell.......even the Wrecker could waste Aku laughing out loud

I really really doubt that. Thor would be joke to Aku. Samurai Jack sword is indestructible, Thor hammer is not. Give to Hulk Samurai Jack sword and with increasing enough strenght, he will slice through Galactus or Celestial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.