Hellbent NOT first gay horror flick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jjrox
I keep reading "First Gay Horror Film" all over the internet and magazines regarding HELLBENT. Nice ploy, but the first gay horror flick came out in 1972 and was called SOMETIMES AUNT MARTHA DOES DREADFUL THINGS about a gay man posing as his male lover's aunt and butchering any skanky women who came calling for the lover. Then there was a gay vampire movie in the mid-80s (can't recall the name...it was lame), and there was CURSE OF THE QUEERWOLF in, I believe 1986, and GIRLFRIENDS about serial killer lesbians in 1994. Then of course there was ROCKY HORROR and THE HUNGER which bordered on homo-sinema...So, sorry HELLBENT...the honor is not yours...

Lord Nauj
right on sistah *snap,snap,snap,snap*

luffyjin
do we giv a shit?

Cinemaddiction
So..who asked? Fess up.

papabeard
C'est Moi

www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=370446&highlight=hellbent

papabeard
I used to have that transformer, the walkman, I loved it, it had the little tape inside that transformed into like a jet or a bird or something, amazing robot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.