Antimoniter vs Galatus vs Dr.Strangefate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
which one of these guys would take the most superheroes to beat.? And I mean reguler superheroes no gadgets of Cosmic beings?

Laminator_X
"Regular" heroes would loose, with the possable exception of some sort of ambush on Strangefate. He's still flesh and blood, and could be beaten if he's caught off gaurd with a fast/instant KO. Otherwise, they're beyond the reach of your average heroes, no matter how many you pile on.

What was Galactus's strategy in the original Secret Wars? Ignore all the insignificant gnats and start building his planet converter. To quote the thing, "Just say the word, Cap, and She-Hulk and I'll go up there and beat the heck out of his ankle."

guy222
COIE AM should win over Galactus

Galactus wins over AM's last appearance

TricksterPriest
Hands down Anti-Monitor. It took practically everyone in the DCU including Spectre to bring him down the first time. And even 2nd time, he was damn tough, despite being weakened and not at full power. If the Anti-matter wave had gotten started, they couldn't have stopped him.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by guy222
COIE AM should win over Galactus

Galactus wins over AM's last appearance Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hands down Anti-Monitor. It took practically everyone in the DCU including Spectre to bring him down the first time. And even 2nd time, he was damn tough, despite being weakened and not at full power. If the Anti-matter wave had gotten started, they couldn't have stopped him.
Damn, did nobody read the OP?

TricksterPriest
I did. I'm not sure about Guy.

My point was that the comics prove that it was Anti-Monitor easily. Look at what had to stop him in the comics. It was well over skyfather level both times.

1st time: Every hero&villain in the DCU including Spectre.
2nd time: The GLC, the Guardians, a galaxy-destroying blast, Superboy Prime.

And Anti-monitor STILL isn't dead, after all that. He's the CPB of the Black Lantern Corp.

I just don't see the other two as being in the same league. no

guy222
I post answer in a bit

AM

kevdude
agree with Guy, AM

guy222
Mornin buddy

Utrigita
Anti Monitor and Galactus is basically untouchable by the regular superhumans like laminator said numbers would be insignificant against them.

Strangefate however powerful as he may be can still be killed.

Bentley
Both Galactus and the classic AM would kill any number of top tiers if fighting seriously, as my classic thread "Galactus vs Any number of Daxamites" shows.

AM is above Galactus by some, they are both capable of destroying the multiverse, and while Galactus can do it under his own power, the AM has shown to be much faster, resilent and hard to stop in doing so.

I cannot say anything about Strangefate.

Baloo
Originally posted by guy222
Mornin buddy Don't spam. shifty

Galan007
Putting Strangefate in the same category as AM/Galactus, made me lulz. smile

LORD B
Originally posted by Galan007
Putting Strangefate in the same category as AM/Galactus, made me lulz. smile
didnt strangefate own specte?

Galan007
Originally posted by LORD B
didnt strangefate own specte? No. srsly

Strangefate was owned by Dr. Strange himself though. smile

The Ghosty
But Strange separated his soul or whatever from him so maybe he wasn't at full power then, hard to say I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.