Who is your favourite Teleporter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wannabe
JUMP...JUMP NOW!!!

crimsonphoenix
nightcrawler.... you gotta love that blue berry muffin..lol

Disappear
my favorite teleporter? hows about telford porter, aka the vanisher? plus ten points for the name, and another twenty five for having his powers so ****ed up over the years.

GalacticStorm
I liked Magik although Crimson Dawn Psylocke is a close second

Psionic_Luver08
BLINK all the way bitches!

countryfan2004
It was a toss up between Psylocke and Nightcrawler....BLink was a close third, but I chose Shadow Psylocke.

xmarksthespot
Fav. female porter Blink. Fav. male porter NC.

thedarkphoenix
*ahem* phoenix can teleport?!

Disappear
where the hell did you pull that out of?

Phoenix_Avatar9
his/her back pocket? well she can but thats not fair, strike that

Disappear
never heard of the phoenix teleporting. perhaps the phoenix force, as an independent entity, could pop between points in space, but i've not seen anyone channeling the phoenix do anything remotely akin to teleportation.

psycix
like both Nightcrawler n' Blink... but Nightcrawler's cool in da movie... so nightcrawler's my fav teleporter,, i guess... *-*

radioboy121
Where's Zero?

Disappear
besides nobody knowing zero, aside from x-force/excalibur fans, he was more plot device than character. how anyone would designate him as their "favorite" is beyond me.

Backspace
NIGHTCRAWLA!

StyleTime
where's Deadpool? He's not a mutant but he would still get my vote.

Disappear
he used to use a special harness that allowed for teleportation, and now he leeches cable's technological bond to the professor (not xavier) which allows him to teleport. calling deadpool a teleporter is like saying everyone who's ever teleported in the marvel universe (a very, very large number) is a teleporter as well.

8bitChris
1. Nightcrawler
2. Lila Cheney
3. Blink/Gateway

4. Don't care.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Disappear
he used to use a special harness that allowed for teleportation, and now he leeches cable's technological bond to the professor (not xavier) which allows him to teleport. calling deadpool a teleporter is like saying everyone who's ever teleported in the marvel universe (a very, very large number) is a teleporter as well.
I just got owned.

Blink,Psylocke, and Nightcrawler are my favorites. No particular order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.