Spiderman Movie Messups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil SeeD
Now this Isn't a thread to bash the movies, and how you think they messed up, this is a thread to post things you cought in the movie that the camera people, the editors, or the directors either didnt catch, or messed up on.

For example : In the scene when our hero, Peter Parker, is chasing the school bus for the first time, the bus stops and it is entirely visible that there is nothing in front of the bus. When the camera is switched to the inside of the bus to show Peter stepping inside to apologize to the bus-driver, however, a tractor-trailer suddenly appears only yards from the front of the bus (visible through the windshield). Some road markings also appear.

I have tons of mistakes, I will post 1 or 2 a day, fell free to post the mistakes you find.

The Ones
When Peter shoots his web at his bedroom lamp and pulls it across the room, it smashes against the wall and breaks. But when Aunt May is talking to Peter from the door seconds later, the lamp is back on the dresser in one piece

Mainstream
Originally posted by The Ones
When Peter shoots his web at his bedroom lamp and pulls it across the room, it smashes against the wall and breaks. But when Aunt May is talking to Peter from the door seconds later, the lamp is back on the dresser in one piece

I think that was Dr. Stranges magic lamp though lol

Evil SeeD
During the scene in which Peter is introduced to Norman Osborn in front of the museum, keep an eye on the Volvo parked behind the Rolls Royce. When the camera first faces Mr. Osborn (Willem Dafoe), the Volvo in the background has the window rolled halfway down. Camera switches to Peter and Harry, then back to Mr. Osborn. This time the window is all the way up. When the camera comes back to Mr. Osborn again, there is someone leaning in the window talking to the driver. The next time the camera comes back to Mr. Osborn, the window is again halfway down.

The Ones
At Norman Osbourne's funeral, we see Harry from the side saying to Peter that he is like family, but his face doesn't move when he talks

Spiderman_RJ
is that a joke? i know that actor sucks but.....

steverules
When Peter saves Mary Jane from those thugs he sends two of them through a window that is behind her then it switches back to peter fighting the thugs then back to MJ and the window behind her is some how magically fixed.

The Ones
its not magic. its incompetence

Silverstein
raimi and co. made so many damn small mistakes.

during the wrestling scene where spiderman jumps up to hold onto the bars...he doesnt use his fingers to cling on to the bars at all. he uses his palms...that normal?

cant forget the scene where he takes his first pics at the armoured car robbery. The robbers have freakin machine guns then when spidey jumps down, their guns all disappear, not to mention, they all looked at spidey, then the one robber is looking somewhere else, acting confused

Spiderman_RJ
the problem with the magic window and lamp is cos in the cinema the shots are not in sequencial order so its problable that they shot the scene where its broken after even the scene being before.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
the problem with the magic window and lamp is cos in the cinema the shots are not in sequencial order so its problable that they shot the scene where its broken after even the scene being before.

well, the web shooting lab scene is ONE scene, they might as well finish it in sequence. Instead of filming him shooting his web one day, and then film the lamp breaking the week before than filming opening the door a month later. Disorganization and unprofessional in my opinion. there like a lot of mistakes, at www.moviemistakes.com

-not to mention the trolley car thing or whatever you call it. When goblin is holding it...it is still connected. then when he drops it...the cable looks as if it was severed in two parts instead of just one

Evil SeeD
It may just be me but, when Peter suddenly stops wearing his glasses shouldn't his aunt and uncle have noticed? Mary Jane notices at school yet the people that have raised him never say anything.

Evil SeeD
Originally posted by Silverstein
well, the web shooting lab scene is ONE scene, they might as well finish it in sequence. Instead of filming him shooting his web one day, and then film the lamp breaking the week before than filming opening the door a month later. Disorganization and unprofessional in my opinion. there like a lot of mistakes, at www.moviemistakes.com

-not to mention the trolley car thing or whatever you call it. When goblin is holding it...it is still connected. then when he drops it...the cable looks as if it was severed in two parts instead of just one

Hey dont give the website..LOL.....Just post em I wanted to see what otheres picked up, not what they get from a site.... (even tho i went to the site to....lol....big grin ) But try to keep them original.....

ElvesRule24/7
Do any of you guys have a gf? God, get a life. lol

doctorstrongbad
So if you counted how many errors are in spider-man part 1?

steverules

Damn right it is LOL. Hey in spidey 1 I'm not sure if it's true or not but apparently in one scene spidey stops some robbers getting away in a helicopter by making a big web between the two towers. But that scene had to be changed due to sep 11th, I heard that instead in one quick scene that you can see a helicopter being caught up in a web between the two towers but you can see it in the reflection of spidey's eye's.

Evil SeeD
Yea, there already a thread on that.....

Silverstein
Originally posted by steverules

incompetence is the exact word. The mistakes in this movie are to obvious and unprofessional. Machine guns in hands, then none at all.

cant forget the train sequence in SP2, where spidey rips his costume a bit at the biceps...and gets cut on the side, then IN the train his rips on the suit are gone

SP1: spidey saves a baby from a burning building and the blanket and baby have no traces of soot or ash

Backspace
All movie have mistakes. Who cares?

Silverstein
Originally posted by Backspace
All movie have mistakes. Who cares?

ofcourse, we're just pointing them out, and how stupid those mistakes are.

Spiderman_RJ
you never been in a shooting stage, right............its a organized chaos, people shouting, mchine noise,and a real tigh schedule for shooting, sometimes the same studio is going to be used for another movie like in 3 4 months later...............so some mistake can go thourgh
although i admit that some could not happen...........for example in 007 world is not enough on the pier of the mafia russia fat guy, when 007 is on the middle of a gunfigth, he is handing a pistol, then it switch to the guys with a SUPRESED sub machine gun , with loud shots, and WORSE , when the camera comes back to 007 he is handing their sub machine guns, then bak to the guys, then back to 007 and he is back with his pistol.............i would fire the guy responsible for that.

Silverstein
ofcourse ive never been on a SET. im just a regular guy. i dont know any hollywood connections or know anyone's cousin's friends that has been going out with a fame celeb. I did watch documentaries and behind the scenes featurettes, and it doesnt seem that horrible. Doesnt the crew have to be quiet when they're shooting scenes(dialogue)?

Jimmy Buggs
in the lunch room he shoots webs from his wrists

Spiderman_RJ
but i did silverstein in a national movie.......and although the crew in fact is quiet many ambient noise, or machinery disrupt the recording, so some dialogues are dubbed in a studio.

Backspace
Arnt all dubbed in studio?

Silverstein
Arnt all dubbed in studio?

no. its not easy. although all of lindsay lohans lines in Herpies:full loaded were dubbed in studio.

Evil SeeD
Hey you guys I have a famous cousin, and no im not lying...
she stunt doubled in the movie Pirates of the Carribean, and just recently a big stunt role in Into the Blue, where she doubled for Jessica Alba and Ashley Scott in all of the underwater scenes.

She is also a Maxim, FHM, and Sports Illistrated model, the USA champion women freedeiver, and has appeared on show such as Baywatch, David Letterman, Ricky Lake, and also was in a world premire TV movie, Avalon Beyond the Abyss....

dont beleive me? I didnt think so, but its true.....

Backspace
What's her name?

Silverstein
What's her name?

it'll take him a while to research the actual stunt double. roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont believe this "I have a famous celebrity cousin" stuff. its the internet, besides stunt doubles arent really celebs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.