Oh the humanity! Oh the shame!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Oh God, I have just done the worst thing you could possibly do with the technology of texting.

I have broken up with my boyfriend recently (two weeks ago) and since then i avoided seeing him, cos its that much easier.
So anyway, since we share so many friends the voice has been going back and forth that he still lieks me and that i still like him...but we just do not talk about it (how immature of us.

Ok, so this morning i get on the bus to go to University and as i walked in, there he sat on the same bus. He offered me a seat and the things went downhill from there.

We chatted adn everything, as he had an exam, and then he got off the bus. As soon as he got off the bus i decided to text my girlfriend and let her know i saw him, so i typed the following message -

''You are not gonna believe who i just saw on the bus. Dimitris. Well there goes my day, out of the window. I really didnt need this now''

But then, for some reason, or the other instead of sending it to my friend, i sent it to HIM!

Oh god, the humanity!!!

The worst thing was, i didnt release i sent it to him, evne though he sent me a message back saying

''Thanks''

It was only after my friend got to uni and i asked her what she thought about a message, and she went ''What message - you didnt send me a message today''

It was then that dawned on me i sent it to him.

I sent him a message saying im sorry, and making up an excuse and now he replied and im too scared to open the message.

Grrr, what a day!!

Bun Bun
Wow... ive done that before... Evil cell phone!! laughing out loud Good luck with that tho hug

Bardock42
If I was sorry for people I would be sorry for you nowl....but since I am not....haha...funniest thing I heard all day........sorry.....just....hahaha....I am not laughing aboot you..I am laughing with you...hahahahahahahah.....

nick1811
you might as well read the reply, whats the worst that could happen?

gp christ loves
you might find out that he understands and that he wants to get back with you i personally would open the message good luck

French Tip
That's why i hate texting. I'd open it girl, maybe it's not as bad as you think

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh God, I have just done the worst thing you could possibly do with the technology of texting.

I have broken up with my boyfriend recently (two weeks ago) and since then i avoided seeing him, cos its that much easier.
So anyway, since we share so many friends the voice has been going back and forth that he still lieks me and that i still like him...but we just do not talk about it (how immature of us.

Ok, so this morning i get on the bus to go to University and as i walked in, there he sat on the same bus. He offered me a seat and the things went downhill from there.

We chatted adn everything, as he had an exam, and then he got off the bus. As soon as he got off the bus i decided to text my girlfriend and let her know i saw him, so i typed the following message -

''You are not gonna believe who i just saw on the bus. Dimitris. Well there goes my day, out of the window. I really didnt need this now''

But then, for some reason, or the other instead of sending it to my friend, i sent it to HIM!

Oh god, the humanity!!!

The worst thing was, i didnt release i sent it to him, evne though he sent me a message back saying

''Thanks''

It was only after my friend got to uni and i asked her what she thought about a message, and she went ''What message - you didnt send me a message today''

I sent him a message saying im sorry, and making up an excuse and now he replied and im too scared to open the message.

Grrr, what a day!! Open the message and read it. The worse possible thing that could happen is that he'll say it's okay and he understands!!!

Then when you've regained your abated breath, go get pissed drunk and watch some por........oh wait! Scratch that idea!

GCG
haha

I sent "I hope u r ready for me koz 2night im gourmendising on ur flesh" to my boss instaed of my girlfriend laughing

Ken Kenobi
huh Oops.

I manually type out numbers and e-mails when I type. I don't trust myself with AutoFill.

Bardock42
Originally posted by gp christ loves
you might find out that he understands and that he wants to get back with you i personally would open the message good luck

But she knows that he wants to get back with here, no?

Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Open the message and read it. The worse possible thing that could happen is that he'll say it's okay and he understands!!!

Then when you've regained your abated breath, go get pissed drunk and watch some por........oh wait! Scratch that idea!

How is that the worst that could happen?...that's the best that could happen is it not?

Bun Bun
Originally posted by GCG
haha

I sent "I hope u r ready for me koz 2night im gourmendising on ur flesh" to my boss instaed of my girlfriend laughing

Wow... did he write you back??

French Tip
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
huh Oops.

I manually type out numbers and e-mails when I type. I don't trust myself with AutoFill.

that's what i do. the Auto thing has failed me too many times

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Bardock42

How is that the worst that could happen?...that's the best that could happen is it not?

*goes into mocking teen mode*

well...duh!

GCG
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Wow... did he write you back??

No ; but i was laughing/embarassed when he phoned me and told me about it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
*goes into mocking teen mode*

well...duh!

Ahhh...yes.....I guess I will just stand over there....and well...not talk to you.....

Ms Flower
milla I know you feel like a proper ass but it was truelly a mistake...Im here love, you know where to find me hug

Bun Bun
Originally posted by GCG
No ; but i was laughing/embarassed when he phoned me and told me about it.
laughing out loud omg thats funny laughing out loud

Lord Nauj

Oh god, the humanity!!!

''Thanks''

Grrr, what a day!!
wow

Da preacher
i'd just dump him. If he has to say something important to you, that he says it in your face, like a man. Instead of writing stupid mails.

Jeez, where's the love?

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Da preacher
i'd just dump him. If he has to say something important to you, that he says it in your face, like a man. Instead of writing stupid mails.

Jeez, where's the love? apearantly you didnt read her post. a couple important factors that you so obviously missed...erm

she cant dump him if they are already broke up.

she sent him a txt that was about him but meant to go to her friend.

you should pay attention to what you are reading a little more carefully Da

lil bitchiness
Ok, he said ''no problems and he understands and all is cool''

Ha! I laughed about this all the way home...im such a weirdo sometimes.

Ms Flower

Ha! I laughed about this all the way home...im such a weirdo sometimes. I lover you my sweet milla hug

lil bitchiness
Thanks shellie!! If you warent there at the time, i thinki woulda spazzed more than i did.

IT is kinda funny now that i look back on it - im such a spazz sometimes.

Ken Kenobi

Ha! I laughed about this all the way home...im such a weirdo sometimes.

Damn, that's boring.

Couldn't you have told a white lie to spice it up a bit?

Ms Flower
Thanks shellie!! If you warent there at the time, i thinki woulda spazzed more than i did.

IT is kinda funny now that i look back on it - im such a spazz sometimes. I am too so I understand love happy

we can be spazzy together sometime you know flirt1

hubby
how could someone "understand" that. you ripped him off!!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Damn, that's boring.

Couldn't you have told a white lie to spice it up a bit?

Sorry embarrasment

Would this be more apropriate -

''He said ''your arrogance and bitchiness turns me on - lets get together tonight for some hot, nasty hard steamy sex''

happy

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Ms Flower
I am too so I understand love happy

we can be spazzy together sometime you know flirt1

Always flirt1

hubby
probely what he was thinking when he said he understands

Ms Flower
Sorry embarrasment

''He said ''your arrogance and bitchiness turns me on - lets get together tonight for some hot, nasty hard steamy sex''

happy happy makes a nice story

Always flirt1 love anytime

Originally posted by hubby
probely what he was thinking when he said he understands what are you on about messed

Ken Kenobi
Sorry embarrasment

happy

Better.

hubby
Sorry embarrasment

happy

DarkC

Oh god, the humanity!!!

''Thanks''

Grrr, what a day!!
Oh, dear.

Open it!

Lana
And that's why I check and check again when sending texts stick out tongue

Meh, I only really text my friends Moira and Michelle anyway....

Syren
Originally posted by Da preacher

Jeez, where's the love?

laughing Someone has their eyes closed when reading... not very helpful.

And Milla!!! Dumbass stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.