The Revernds great ideas to make life just a little bit better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Yes, this is where you will come to hear about my great ideas that i have for life, to make it just a little cooler..cool

Idea 1: If you have XM radio, this idea will speak to you....you should be able to put in a special code that pertains to your XM radio, and you should be able to put this on your computer, then, make your own station, and make your own playlists, like channel 310 would be called "My playlist" and you would be able to choose from a list of songs from a track...frick yeah cool

Idea 2: Why hasn't there been a "Where in the World is Carmon San Diago" movie yet? That one chick could play her...the one from Tomb raider, and Mr. And Mrs. Smith....Angelina something...it would be sweet...there i said it cool

Ken Kenobi
Angelina Jolie no expression

*sings*

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

GCG
I like idea 2 cool

Where in the World is Carmen San Diago used to be a Game/Cartoon

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Angelina Jolie no expression

*sings*

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Thats it yes i dont understand why i couldn't remember that name no.....more idea's soon to come naughty

Ken Kenobi
Personally I like this idea.

"FREE SEX FOR ALL]"

Revernd Maynard
Personally I like this idea.

"FREE SEX FOR ALL]" that is indeed a good idea

Idea 3: FREE SEX FOR ALL]

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
that is indeed a good idea

Idea 3: FREE SEX FOR ALL]

YAY are you providing??!! shifty

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bun Bun
YAY are you providing??!! shifty maybe shifty

Ken Kenobi
YAY are you providing??!! shifty

*raises hand*

I will help fulfill the needs for the ladies.

Revernd Maynard
*raises hand*

Idea 4: A huka lounge....where you just go and smoke flavored tobbacky among other things.....we already have one, but i want to own my own....damnit

Bun Bun
*raises hand*

eek! Where do i sign up??

Revernd Maynard
eek! Where do i sign up?? just an idea, maybe i'll make a thread about it, we shall see shifty

Bun Bun
just an idea, maybe i'll make a thread about it, we shall see shifty
okay... ill wait then big grin

Revernd Maynard
okay... ill wait then big grin anticipation is a large sexual act shifty

Ken Kenobi
eek! Where do i sign up??

There's a waiting list of 2 weeks already, but I think I can squeeze you into tomorrow at 9:10 pm. smile

Bun Bun
anticipation is a large sexual act shifty
drool

Revernd Maynard
There's a waiting list of 2 weeks already, but I think I can squeeze you into tomorrow at 9:10 pm. smile i thought you just gave that time to me mhm

Revernd Maynard
Idea 5: They should get rid of the sad face from everything...everything is just a little better with a smile....who wants to see a sad person anyways? not me no...i would rather see wanker than sad

thats the last one untill i get home in like 3 hours sad i mean smile

DeepPink
Someone say Free Sex? eek!

Bun Bun
There's a waiting list of 2 weeks already, but I think I can squeeze you into tomorrow at 9:10 pm. smile
YAY its a deal!!

Revernd Maynard
bump....

Revernd Maynard
Idea: Why has no one came up with a good christmas carol. we need some new ones...i think this was mentioned on the simpsons or family guy, but seriously, we need some new one...get to work people

Coldfire
Idea: Why has no one came up with a good christmas carol. we need some new ones...i think this was mentioned on the simpsons or family guy, but seriously, we need some new one...get to work people
lol stick out tongue

snehin
hmmm?

Revernd Maynard
Idea: Everyone should just act like me, if that were true, there would be no wars, because we'd all be getting 420'd....do da doo smokin'

DeepPink
What happened to the free sex? sad

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DeepPink
What happened to the free sex? sad its just another idea of mine naughty

DeepPink
its just another idea of mine naughty

Well. . . shifty

Planning on giving these ideas a trial run any time soon. . . ?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DeepPink
Well. . . shifty

Planning on giving these ideas a trial run any time soon. . . ? thinkin about it whistle

DarkC
Yes, this is where you will come to hear about my great ideas that i have for life, to make it just a little cooler..cool

Idea 1: If you have XM radio, this idea will speak to you....you should be able to put in a special code that pertains to your XM radio, and you should be able to put this on your computer, then, make your own station, and make your own playlists, like channel 310 would be called "My playlist" and you would be able to choose from a list of songs from a track...frick yeah cool

Idea 2: Why hasn't there been a "Where in the World is Carmon San Diago" movie yet? That one chick could play her...the one from Tomb raider, and Mr. And Mrs. Smith....Angelina something...it would be sweet...there i said it cool
Catherine Zeta-Jones would do better, IMO.

DeepPink
thinkin about it whistle

Iiiiiiiiiinnteresting. . . angel

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DarkC
Catherine Zeta-Jones would do better, IMO. maybe....that might do shifty

Otaku
Originally posted by DarkC
Catherine Zeta-Jones would do better, IMO.

Yep.She has a more latin look...or MONICA BELLUCI!!!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.