Worst songs this decade (so far).......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MovieMan22
What do you guys think have been the 20 worst songs so far this decade??

Here are my choices:

"Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani
"Don't Phunk With My Heart" - Black Eyed Peas
"B.Y.O.B." - System Of A Down
"American Idiot" - Green Day
"I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" - My Chemical Romance
"Behind Those Hazel Eyes" - Kelly Clarkson
"Daughters" - John Mayer
"Beautiful Soul" - Jesse McCartney
"Wake Up" - Hilary Duff
"Lonely" - Akon
"In Da Club" - 50 Cent
"Hey Mama" - Black Eyed Peas
"Toxic" - Britney Spears
"Car Wash" - Christina Aguilera & Missy Elliot
"Bigger Than My Body" - John Mayer
"Who Let The Dogs Out" - Baha Men
"Jesus Walks" - Kayne West
"Fly" - Hilary Duff
"Screwed" - Paris Hilton
"Ass Like That" - Eminem

Alpha Centauri
B.Y.O.B? Are you mentally deficiant?

I think Dilemma by Nelly and Kelly Rowland is by far the worst piece of "musical" excrement committed to disc.

-AC

Lana
The decade's only half over, don't you think we should wait a few more years?

And B.Y.O.B. among the worst?

Alpha Centauri
I think he means from now, back a decade.

-AC

Lana
As it says "Worst songs this decade (so far)" I assumed it meant this decade that started in 2000.

Wolf Dog
Anything by Nelly just SERIOUSLY makes me want to throw up. sick
Also one of those Avril songs, i don't know what the hell it was but it was bad. Alot of mainstream stuff makes me want to throw up. sick

Aj333
"Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani-yes
"Don't Phunk With My Heart" - Black Eyed Peas-yes except for dacing 2
"B.Y.O.B." - System Of A Down-no not my fave but not that bad
"American Idiot" - Green Day-no way
"I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" - My Chemical Romance-mad OMG NO
"Behind Those Hazel Eyes" - Kelly Clarkson-catchy but not good
"Daughters" - John Mayer-yes
"Beautiful Soul" - Jesse McCartney-yes
"Wake Up" - Hilary Duff-yes
"Lonely" - Akon-yes
"In Da Club" - 50 Cent-DEFINATLY
"Hey Mama" - Black Eyed Peas-yes
"Toxic" - Britney Spears-Totally my vote for the worst along with anything else by brittany, and anything by 50 cent
"Car Wash" - Christina Aguilera & Missy Elliot-yes
"Bigger Than My Body" - John Mayer-yes
"Who Let The Dogs Out" - Baha Men-yes
"Jesus Walks" - Kayne West-yes
"Fly" - Hilary Duff-yes
"Screwed" - Paris Hilton-Haven't heard it but proabably Yes
"Ass Like That" - Eminem-yes

nick1811
anything avril lavigne has made, music doesnt get worse than her songs

The True Fear
ashlee simpson in general

JenR1215
Hillary Duff songs, fa-sho!

DAMN, I miss the 90s weeprip

LiL nAstY GirL
I like almost all of the songs on that list....

Wolf Dog
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I like almost all of the songs on that list.... laughing out loud Whatever floats your boat. I'm not really one to diss peoples music taste. Knock yourself out with that shit. wink

-hh-
50 Cent- Piggy Bank

i win eek!

Imaginary
Ok, B.Y.O.B? What are you on?

Lana
Originally posted by Imaginary
Ok, B.Y.O.B? What are you on?

Exactly what I was thinking, dearie.....

StinkFist462
Nine Inch Nails - Only
50 Cent
Hawthorne Heights
Click Five
Ashlee Simpson
Simple Plan
Good Charlotte
Avenged Sevenfold
Nelly
Sum 41
69 Eyes

couldnt think of songs. just started to name bands.

lil bitchiness
Ass like that, by Eminem is not bad. Its one of the most entertaining songs ever.

It makes me laugh every time...cos its just so...funny.

And also - there is no such thing as a ''bad System of a Down'' song, just like there is no 'bad Tool song''

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by MovieMan22
What do you guys think have been the 20 worst songs so far this decade??

Here are my choices:

"Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani
"Don't Phunk With My Heart" - Black Eyed Peas
"B.Y.O.B." - System Of A Down
"American Idiot" - Green Day
"I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" - My Chemical Romance
"Behind Those Hazel Eyes" - Kelly Clarkson
"Daughters" - John Mayer
"Beautiful Soul" - Jesse McCartney
"Wake Up" - Hilary Duff
"Lonely" - Akon
"In Da Club" - 50 Cent
"Hey Mama" - Black Eyed Peas
"Toxic" - Britney Spears"Car Wash" - Christina Aguilera & Missy Elliot
"Bigger Than My Body" - John Mayer
"Who Let The Dogs Out" - Baha Men
"Jesus Walks" - Kayne West
"Fly" - Hilary Duff
"Screwed" - Paris Hilton
"Ass Like That" - Eminem

Why B.Y.O.B. you crazy fool?

But anyways heres my list.

Anything by Gwen Stafani, 50 cent, Ashlee Simpson, Simple Plan, Green Day, Britiney Spears, all country singers, good charolotte, any emo bands, and any pop bands for 11-12 year old girls like simple plan

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Ass like that, by Eminem is not bad. Its one of the most entertaining songs ever.

It makes me laugh every time...cos its just so...funny.

You're not actually serious, surely.

If you find it entertaining, sure. To claim it's not a bad song is just....oblivious. Among other things.

-AC

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

If you find it entertaining, sure. To claim it's not a bad song is just....oblivious. Among other things.

-AC

Exactly. Its entertaining - its entertaining, so its not all terrible. If it was terrible, the song would have been bad AND not entertaining.

''Crazy Rap'' by Afroman is a horrible song, but it is SO funny and entertaining i would not hesitate downloading it.

Some songs are just fun to play. Trick Daddy - Sugar. Thats just fun to play, to me anyway. Same goes for Eminem its fun to play, its entertaining in so many ways.

Alpha Centauri
Not necessarily.

There are lots of shit songs that happen to be entertaining, doesn't make them good. Like Eminem.

His songs are absolutely shit, anything after The Slim Shady LP is musical tripe. If you find it funny, that's fine by me. Go for it. To claim that man actually makes good songs doesn't exactly ring true though. Just Lose it? Mockingbird? That song by D12 where he more or less just sings about shooting people?

I'm not saying you're wrong for finding it entertaining, but to claim they're actually good, decent songs is a bit much. Considering there are bands who make good, decent songs. Putting Eminem on their level is a bit disrespectful.

-AC

lil bitchiness
I like it. That is enough for me.

Rob Owns You
Not necessarily.

There are lots of shit songs that happen to be entertaining, doesn't make them good. Like Eminem.

His songs are absolutely shit, anything after The Slim Shady LP is musical tripe. If you find it funny, that's fine by me. Go for it. To claim that man actually makes good songs doesn't exactly ring true though. Just Lose it? Mockingbird? That song by D12 where he more or less just sings about shooting people?

I'm not saying you're wrong for finding it entertaining, but to claim they're actually good, decent songs is a bit much. Considering there are bands who make good, decent songs. Putting Eminem on their level is a bit disrespectful.

-AC

So what? Im not an eminem fan either but if somebody else likes his music or whatever then so what? What harm does it do to you?

Alpha Centauri
His songs are absolutely shit, anything after The Slim Shady LP is musical tripe. If you find it funny, that's fine by me. Go for it.

-AC

Thanks.

-AC

Rob Owns You
but to claim they're actually good, decent songs is a bit much. Considering there are bands who make good, decent songs. Putting Eminem on their level is a bit disrespectful.

Your welcome

Alpha Centauri

-AC

Don't take me out of context. Just makes you look stupid.

Thanks.

-AC

Rob Owns You
Basically what you said is that Eminem songs are not good. Think of a fan of that singers opinion. What if they think that his songs are good and on the same level as the artists that you like? Is that wrong? No its not

Alpha Centauri
Basically what you said is:

Originally posted by Rob Owns You
So what? Im not an eminem fan either but if somebody else likes his music or whatever then so what? What harm does it do to you?

Where did I ever state she was wrong or that it was doing harm? Nowhere.

Eminem is shit, not much to debate. If people find that shit entertaining, so be it. Doesn't bother me. Doesn't also mean that I can't call it shit either.

It is wrong if they think Eminem is on the same level as Tool, Radiohead or Opeth? Yes. But do I respect their right to believe that? Yes.

We done? Or continuing this?

-AC

Rob Owns You
Fine your right, your always right. Wheres your crown oh great one? smile

Alpha Centauri
Don't come to me with stuff you can't finish or back up, then run away and claim it's because I'm "always right" when it was just because you didn't think.

Nice one.

-AC

Rob Owns You
If someone liking eminem dosnt matter to you or concern you, then why did you bring this comment up eh smart guy?

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Because I find it hard to believe that someone who cites Tool, Metallica and The Mars Volta as her favourite bands, seriously considers Eminem good.

I was asking if she was being serious. Not implying that she was wrong (as I proved more than once above) or doing any harm.

I even followed it with "If you find it entertaining, sure." as in, I don't actually care if she enjoys it. Ass Like That is a bad, bad song. To claim it's not IS oblivious. Do I respect her right to be oblivious? Yes, if she so chooses.

Want crab juice with that? There's nothing you can pull me out on here, Rob. Deal with it. You didn't think before you spoke and now you're going through this whole face-saving act of trying to avoid accepting it. Of course, this is ALL to do with me thinking I'm God (according to some) and nothing with you actually being wrong smile.

-AC

Rob Owns You
Yeah so mabey all of that is right, you are indeed correct, but why say that it dosnt concern you if you leave a comment about it? It must concern you enough to get you to say something about it. Ok forget it, arguing on the internet is childish, Ill just go ahead and throw in the towel, you win AC mkay? Good smile

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Yeah so mabey all of that is right, you are indeed correct, but why say that it dosnt concern you if you leave a comment about it? It must concern you enough to get you to say something about it. Ok forget this childish arguing, Ill just go ahead and throw in the towel, you win AC mkay? Good smile

Why do you make the assumption that me making a simple post means that I am concerned? It doesn't.

-AC

Rob Owns You
Why do you make the assumption that me making a simple post means that I am concerned? It doesn't.

-AC

Its the way that you said it, if you were to say " in my opinion " his songs are shit/not good/whatever then it wouldnt have sounded hyprocritical. Now this is my last post concerning this argument

Rob Owns You
So Im done

Alpha Centauri
Well this is assumption 101 then smile. Ask next time, don't assume.

-AC

Rob Owns You
Sure, whatever you say man thumb up

Afro Cheese
Depends.. does Mike Jones count as "music?" If so I'd go with anything he's done.. along with Paul Wall and the rest of those guys. It's not just sellout pop music.. it's literally hard for me to listen to. No decent melody.. rythm.. flow... nothing. Just.. slow beats and a really deep voice.

Also Sean Paul.. don't really feel the need to mention a song since all his songs sound the same anyway..

dan2k130221
The only person i despise in the music industry is sean paul. i can stand ne1 else but him, also i dow like girls aloud songs although i still watch them on mute lol

Lord Nauj
the pussycat dolls one is very ,very, very annoying

ChakraStrings
Green Day -Americian Idiot

I hate Green Day Badly, I really can't stand any of their music, but this song sticks out the most.

Alpha Centauri
Come on people, the title is "Worst song this decade (so far)". Not "Songs this decade that you don't like."

American Idiot is far from worst song in a decade where there's people like Robbie Williams.

-AC

The True Fear
Jesse McCartney- Beautiful Soul.

Dr. Strangelove
Badd by Ying Yang Twins feat Mike Jones. Funny how those idiots can even make a worse song than what they've done before. I guess shit has no boundaries.

Red Superfly
Anything released by Busted, Fifty Cent, Ja Rule, McFly, My Chemical Romace, Bullet For My Valentine, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Jessica or Ashley Simpson, Mariah Carey, Jay Z, Robbie Williams, Gareth Gates, Will Young or that son of ****wit Crazyfrog gets my vote.

Big bag of shite.

MovieMan22
I happen to like Robbie Williams. But I agree with you about everybody else you listed. They're complete trash.

alic88
i think Mariah Carrey is not as bad as some people say. She has talent

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Wolf Dog
laughing out loud Whatever floats your boat. I'm not really one to diss peoples music taste. Knock yourself out with that shit. wink laughing Oh god.

Otaku
B.Y.O.B? WTF!!!!?????

Snoopbert
Jay Z is rather good.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by MovieMan22
I happen to like Robbie Williams. But I agree with you about everybody else you listed. They're complete trash.

So is Robbie Williams.

Useless, arrogant for no reason mug.

-AC

Aj333
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Anything released by Busted, Fifty Cent, Ja Rule, McFly, My Chemical Romace, Bullet For My Valentine, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Jessica or Ashley Simpson, Mariah Carey, Jay Z, Robbie Williams, Gareth Gates, Will Young or that son of ****wit Crazyfrog gets my vote.

Big bag of shite.

how dare you lump MCR in with all those shitty bands! mad
They rock!
But all the others i agree with

BasketCase
Dont Cha- Pussycat dolls..

theres more but i cant think of them right now.

Lana
Originally posted by Aj333
how dare you lump MCR in with all those shitty bands! mad
They rock!
But all the others i agree with

Nope, MCR's definitely in it's place with those groups.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.