Jedi Realists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Takáta
Do we have any here on KMC? i know a few and i think its highly interesting, but i wont be converted big grin

Shakyamunison
Can you explain what a Jedi Realist is?

DigiMark007
Hehe...that would be interesting. But honestly, the concept of the Force isn't much different than, say, the Unified Field Theory....and the idea that all of the universe is simply a seamless stream of energy in various forms. In that sense, the same 'force' flows through all of us (I know I'm reaching here, but this is fun).

Remote Viewing (I made a thread on it not long ago, not many hits) suggests there's something to this idea. And if were to be taken to yet another level of awareness, something akin to the force that Jedi wield in the Star Wars universe wouldn't be terribly outlandish.

Hehe...this is the comic geek in me coming out, since I think it would be wicked sweet if it came true. It's all pretty much BS though, unfortunately.

{Edit} Yeah, I'm not 100% on what a Jedi Realist is either, but I know there's some who made a religion out of the Jedi, so I'm just assuming a lot here.

Darth Takáta
I have a couple of friends that are jedi realists. Its as you say Digimark, I would like to here a veiw of someone older than 13 tho. What do you guys think of it?

Shakyamunison
DigiMark007

Much of the philosophy in Star Wars is based on Buddhism and other similar religions.

Darth Takáta
thats why i want to talk to one on here

debbiejo
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hehe...that would be interesting. But honestly, the concept of the Force isn't much different than, say, the Unified Field Theory....and the idea that all of the universe is simply a seamless stream of energy in various forms. In that sense, the same 'force' flows through all of us (I know I'm reaching here, but this is fun).

Remote Viewing (I made a thread on it not long ago, not many hits) suggests there's something to this idea. And if were to be taken to yet another level of awareness, something akin to the force that Jedi wield in the Star Wars universe wouldn't be terribly outlandish.

Sounds kinda like some New Age, and Metaphysical stuff..Like with forces which we do know there are forces...

OK...Everyone Attack me now...paperbag3...I said forces, and now I'm doomed....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Sounds kinda like some New Age, and Metaphysical stuff..Like with forces which we do know there are forces...

OK...Everyone Attack me now...paperbag3...I said forces, and now I'm doomed....

starwars

I AM YOUR FATHER...

boxing

debbiejo
Father NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't be....NOT YOU.....You're Evil spam_laser

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Father NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't be....NOT YOU.....You're Evil spam_laser

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.