So whats the longest youve been on KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
how many hours do you suppose you spend per day...or in one long stretch?

Hostage
How ever many hours I want smile

DarkC
Longest I've spent on KMC is a full afternoon.

vaya_the_elf
Lately not a whole lot, but I use to be on all the time

hotsauce6548
Longest in one shot is probably 2-3 hours when I'm sick.

leana marie
ive only ever spent up to 1 hour on kmc... cause i get bored of it or i get kicked off the comp...

a1hsauce
bout 3 hours i think for me

nick1811
average of about an hour a day, apart from weekends when im not usually on at all

lilmisskitten
Usually in a day i spend about 3-7 hours, iv'e always got the window up and online but i'm never usually posting for that long

Syren
OMFG, I remember spending about 8 hours on KMC in one night. After a night clubbing I was kinda high so I thought, why not check out KMC... I was glued for the rest of the night shock

DarkC
Originally posted by Syren
OMFG, I remember spending about 8 hours on KMC in one night. After a night clubbing I was kinda high so I thought, why not check out KMC... I was glued for the rest of the night shock
Holy. Few members here can grab my attention for that long. shock

Bun Bun
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Usually in a day i spend about 3-7 hours, iv'e always got the window up and online but i'm never usually posting for that long

Same here.... i'll be like on like up to 7hrs but im doing loads of stuff at the same time useually yes

kmcdude
Originally posted by Syren

laughing out loud I have done that a few times.............I usally spend about an hour a day,on weekends during the day it can be from 0 hrs to 10 hrs embarrasment

Tired Hiker
I called in sick one time just so I could spend the whole day on KMC after staying up all night on it as well. Lame.

nitro-swicked
about 20 hours that was because i was extremely i'll and couldnt sleep.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I called in sick one time just so I could spend the whole day on KMC after staying up all night on it as well. Lame.

laughing out loud That's bad man laughing out loud

nitro-swicked
laughing thought i was bad no expression

diabloprimeevil
2 a day it is the most i can spend untill i get the net back

Ken Kenobi
Back in the day I would spend about 10 hours on because I had nothing else to do while babysitting...erm...babies.

Now that I have a real job I spend about 3-4 hours on the internet per day, I jump around to other sites so I wouldn't know even a guesstimate as to how long I spend on KMC per day. Probably 1 1/2 hours.

Solo
Maybe, 45 minutes.

ladygrim
8-10 hours i used to go on all day at school then come on here when i got home for the rest of the night

*Natalie~Luver*
LOL, I think the longest I've been is two hours, I really am busy most of the time because of school work and hanging with my friends. BTW, 8-10 hours!! man that's insane stick out tongue

a1hsauce
wow 8 to 10s quite a bit lol

§P0oONY
I did an all-nighter in the summer holidays.... from about 19:00 until 8:00.... but that was not just KMC.... it was MSN mostly.

a1hsauce
lol yah ive thought about pullin an all nighter before...havent really had time to do it... i wonder if the night crew is any more animated

§P0oONY
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol yah ive thought about pullin an all nighter before...havent really had time to do it... i wonder if the night crew is any more animated

Swings and roundabouts.

a1hsauce
confused

§P0oONY
Swings and Roundabouts - "a situation affording no eventual gain or loss."

a1hsauce
i see...thought you were talkin about boxing erm

§P0oONY
i see...thought you were talkin about boxing erm

laughing out loud

Can't say I was.

a1hsauce
lol you never know...eek! did you hear theres a new Rocky movie!!!!!! eek!

§P0oONY
lol you never know...eek! did you hear theres a new Rocky movie!!!!!! eek!

Sadly yes... although.. it may be good... I'm no massively optimistic though.

Ken Kenobi

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
With his rival in the movie named Mason "The Line" Dixon, it sounds like a Piece O' Crap already.

Indeed...... They should have let Rocky die after Rocky III

Syren
Rocky??? Shit...

Sorgo
The second month I was here on my Four weeks off, I spent eight and a half hours completly on KMC.

GCG
The longest time was when i was arguing with people in the SW section about a year ago or so. must have been all night..............well actually im every night all night on it so its got to be 6 hours

Spearhead
Used to be a KMC fiend...we're probably looking at 4ish hours.

shyguy
the longest time i spend here on kmc was about 4 hours or so and that was because i had nothing better to do at school

a1hsauce

Piggle Humsy
how many hours do you suppose you spend per day...or in one long stretch?

shrugrin

I have no life.. so alot I guess. no expression

Tired Hiker
I only come here like for an hour per week nowadays. I sorta found a life. erm

a1hsauce
eek! who's the woman?!

Tired Hiker
eek! who's the woman?!

Her name is . . . . um . . . . well, I've just been busy, that's all. There really is no woman. whistle

a1hsauce
confused its a guy?

Tired Hiker
confused its a guy?

no2

It's actually just that I've been trying to find a new job, I watch a lot of alias dvds, smallville, and on the weekends I've been partying with work friends and newspaper reporters and last weekend I was up in Humboldt County for a burn party. erm

a1hsauce
burn party...i didnt know u were into sado masochism?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.