Milk has formaldehyde and growth hormones in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imlistening
Milk is bad for you, it has hormones in it and formaldehyde in it, and other stuff that i dont rember.

leana marie
yes i know this... but i still love it...

a1hsauce
mmmmmm milk

WindDancer
Homogenization

magic_hate_ball
COOL!!!! that means ill be as big as Lou Ferrigno and very well preserved when i die!
danceHappy Dancedance

Spelljammer
Harmones, doesn't that mean it'll increase your testerone level? Which encourages muscle growth?

Got milk?

Imlistening
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Harmones, doesn't that mean it'll increase your testerone level? Which encourages muscle growth?

Got milk?

Maybe, but that also increases your risk of getting cancer, because the hormones are growth hormones, when they reach cancerous cells the cells spurt into growth, everyone has cancerous cells, but they lie dormant until activated.

soleran30
and did you know they use steroids in most beef cattle.....lol

T.M
Originally posted by Imlistening
Maybe, but that also increases your risk of getting cancer, because the hormones are growth hormones, when they reach cancerous cells the cells spurt into growth, everyone has cancerous cells, but they lie dormant until activated.

but it also makes your bones stronger yes

Snoopbert
You know what? EVERYTHING INCREASES THE RISK OF CANCER.

Lord Nauj
Milk is bad for you, it has hormones in it and formaldehyde in it, and other stuff that i dont rember.
really... well I hardly drink milk only with cereal or chocolate milk

Tired Hiker

I heard that dipping chocolate chip cookies kills the hormonal and formaldo bacteria in milk! Ignorance is bliss! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.