the overall quality of the OTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leana marie
i have noticed that the quality has sunk, to a very low level here in the OTF. it is mainly because of stupid threads like this one... but also there is more reasons... so what is your opinion? do you think the OTF's quality has gone down?

Bardock42
It's mainly to Duplicate Threads like this one no expression

Lana
Because you can judge real well how the OTF is as opposed to how it used to be no expression

The True Fear
it is the same as always

Fëanor
a little salt and a pinch of pepper, and all will be fine

Spelljammer
Your negative feedback fuels the bad karma. If you want OTF to be better, you have to belieive it's getting better.

http://www.bitpuddle.com/images/2003/12/spoon.jpg
It's not the spoon that bends, it's you..

Wickerman
I can assure you the quality of the OTF has not sunk in the entire month since you joined. It's the exact same as two months ago (ergo a month BEFORE you joined) except that the usual posters come here less often. Why don't you wait for another month (ergo you'll have been here for two whole months whoop-dee-doo) and think about it eh? eek!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Syren
Originally posted by leana marie
i have noticed that the quality has sunk, to a very low level here in the OTF. it is mainly because of stupid threads like this one... but also there is more reasons... so what is your opinion? do you think the OTF's quality has gone down?

You've been here less than a month sweetie.. your opinion doesn't count for shit happy

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
You've been here less than a month sweetie.. your opinion doesn't count for shit happy

And you say I'm harsh stick out tongue

Syren
eyes I don't have a mean bone in my body.

Wickerman

Tsk tsk tsk. 3 minutes after i said the same thing in a subtle manner. You're losing your touch babeh eyes

~wickerman~

Fallen Jedi

another graceful post from the great syren. stick out tongue

Lana
Actually, I said it first, in a more subtle manner than either of you diva

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lana
Actually, I said it first, in a more subtle manner than either of you diva

the " no expression " smilie is minus 3 points. You LOSE eek!

~wickerman~

Lana
Originally posted by Wickerman
the " no expression " smilie is minus 3 points. You LOSE eek!

~wickerman~

Since freakin' when eek!

Wickerman
Since freakin' when eek!

Since i don't really have a clever retort cause its 1 AM eek!

~wickerman~

Lana
That's okay, I got 4 hours of sleep today eek!

Fëanor
eyes I don't have a mean bone in my body. hahahaha!!! i must resist the urge to comment!

Wickerman
That's okay, I got 4 hours of sleep today eek!

I'm outside your window staring at you with a face kinda like this smilie. Ask yourself why eek!

~wickerman~

Wickerman
eyes I don't have a mean bone in my body.

*cough*wouldyaliketo?*cough* shifty

there ya go Feanor wink

~wickerman~

Lana
So that's why I kept hearing scratching on my window eek!

leana marie
sad...

Wickerman
So that's why I kept hearing scratching on my window eek!

No, actually that was a squirrel. But i ate it eek!

~wickerman~

Lana
Poor squirrel! cry

DarkC
It has degraded in the past two weeks.

Wickerman
Poor squirrel! cry

I didn't really wanna do it, but i'm a general in the chipmunk vs. squirrels war and the commander said tha...... shifty ......you heard nothing.

~wickerman~

kmcdude

yes

Tired Hiker
I found some other site where I hang out more than I do on KMC since I actually know a whole bunch of the people on it. BAsically.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I found some other site where I hang out more than I do on KMC since I actually know a whole bunch of the people on it. BAsically.

Does Slip hang there?

Tired Hiker
No, I highly doubt it. It's called tribe.net

A bunch of my friends from up in Nor Cal use this to promote their parties or discuss Burning Man things.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
No, I highly doubt it. It's called tribe.net

A bunch of my friends from up in Nor Cal use this to promote their parties or discuss Burning Man things.

smile Sounds cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.