all the crap in here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear

Syren
What the f**k?

Lana
Do you really think making threads like this helps matters at all?

Syren
nono

Lana hath Spoken.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Syren
nono

Lana hath Spoken.

Oh my.....i think i just had a pinkgasm droolio

~wickerman~

Syren
laughing You're such a filthy vagabond.

Lana
laughing

Hi Vlad stick out tongue

Wickerman
Hello there Ladies flirt1

Now now....no need to use vulgarities Syren dearest. There's plenty of hawt steamin pinkishness to go around flirt *jumps into pink bunny suit*

~wickerman~

Lana
BUNNY! eek!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lana
BUNNY! eek!

So i'm sittin here wondering what to reply thinking:

"Purrrrr babeh flirt1 "
"Meow babeh flirt1 "
"Growl babeh flirt1 "

And i come to the conclusion that cats get all the cool stuff. Bunnies get nuthin' cry

~wickerman~

The True Fear
yes it helps

stunna1773
Originally posted by The True Fear
yes it helps
i agree

DanieLs_4_Ever
What's the POINT of this thread? Are you trying to come across something because I really dont see it...And if it's crap what do you call your threads...?

The True Fear
i was just saying there are a lot of threads. people alaways complain about the otf and i dont think its that bad. i didnt mean crap like it sux i meant like stuff

DanieLs_4_Ever
i was just saying there are a lot of threads. people alaways complain about the otf and i dont think its that bad. i didnt mean crap like it sux i meant like stuff
Then why is this thread labeled "all this crap in here" with a list of all the threads on the first page in the OTF?

The True Fear
cuz i was bored. forgive me for my uber short responses i am working with one arm

DanieLs_4_Ever
cuz i was bored. forgive me for my uber short responses i am working with one arm
Ah. Well nice icon anyway. Im a HIM fan. They've went or are going on tour with The 69 eyes (Dont know which) , but im listening to the 69 eyes right now.

The True Fear
have u heard angel on my shoulder?(it is that part of my body which is giving me trouble)

DanieLs_4_Ever
No, cant say that I have erm why

The True Fear
ville and the 69 eyes together

DanieLs_4_Ever
No But I have Ville Valo and the 69 eyes together on a song called "Dark Secret Love"

mattador
Im not on that list big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.