Who will kill Mace Windu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Halba
Yeah any guesses to who will Kill Windu in ep 3? SamuelL. Jackson said he wanted a fitting death scene..and not to die "like some punk". I thought this rather hilarious.

Well i spose Anakin could be a possibility but his skills i'm sure are no match for Windu's. Will he kill him before he dons the mask or once he is Darth vader .

And u rekon GL will make Darth Vader kill all the remaining Jedi one by one?

finti
I will guess on Dooku

Corran
I would guess on sidious!

queeq
Depends on how much sabre fights we'll see.

I would think Anakin moves to Tatooine, but then OB would come and get him to stop Dooku. I think Anakin might then beat him still being a good guy. But after he falls, for sure he'd have to fight OB1 as well. So maybe it's after Mace is killed by Dooku, OB1 fetches Anakin to beat him or otherwise Anakin kills Mace after turning bad..... Still, a lot of fights for one guy in one movie then.

Halba
i'm sure it'll be an enthralling finale`. lucas will go out with a bang. it has to be long to around 2.5-3hrs atleast to cover the full transition of Vader, whilst accomodating enough time to see the crumbling of the Republic, and a lot of fight scenes.

queeq
2,5 to 3 hours....??? I dunno. I felt AOTC had too much slump in its 140 minutes.

Budgie
How about boba killing mace as revenge for his father? (obviously not in hand to hand combat!)

yerssot
would feel like EXTREME luck and he IS a JediMaster

He-Man
Boba is too young to kill anyone.

queeq
Indeed. No go area that.

Mujaffa
maybe Boba shoots Mace while he's flying Slave I

Ushgarak
Why would Mace be flying Slave One...?

(Sorry...)

Corran
Don't be, I'm sure someone else would have done it!!

Mujaffa
the other way around.. boba flies slaveI and shoots mace while he's fighting some droids or something

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
I hope that GL and Mujaffa doesnt share the same ideas roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
SLJ will be massively disappointed if any of these Boba Fett predictions come true; it would have to be exactly the sort of death he wanted to avoid.

Gundark
As Vader noted in "Shadows of The Empire" - cutting a man down with your blade was clean and honorable.

Yeah = I know, EU.

finti
eek!

queeq
The nerve.

ToMacco
maybe Mace gets cancer, or something.

Mujaffa
well boba allmost killed obi-wan, so maybe mace doesn't get so lucky

sarlacc
considering we have such reverence for mace, being a powerful jedi master, any death woud be a disapointment. i doubt it will happen, but an exciting space chase and battle between boba and mace could be possible. it could be simillar to the one in aotc, except mace wouldn't be as lucky as ob1. i've already stated elsewhere my affinty for boba being responcible, but i've kinda changed my mind as i've watched aotc a few more times. now i'm in the mood to see vader/anakin kill everybody whether it be via sabre or starfighter.

finti
That wouldnt be a graceful enought death for a jedi master

Halba
let windu and vader play to tango
i'd like to see a duel personally..a 3min one at that

Gundark
1. Mace should die in a sabre fight with Anakin.
2. It should be a long fight WITH DIALOGUE.
3. Mace's death should not be in vain - it should enable Yoda to "escape" to train "the one that will follow". I think Yoda will know that Padme is pregnant and Mace and Yoda decide this is what must be done. Mace is sacrificed and Yoda will wait for the destinies of Anakin's children to evolve.

Ushgarak
To be honest, I don't care about dialogue in fights, so long as there is feeling behind it all.

yerssot
the "the circle is now complete" isn't good enough????

Ushgarak
Perfect for that fight. But some complain about the lack of dialogue for the TPM fight, which I find odd.

Captain REX
They should have ten duels that takes up half the movie.

yerssot
ofcourse no dialogue! what do these guys think?

queeq
I still feel the fight in TPM has a high level of "Who cares". Besides, it's a MOVIE... we need emotion. It's not an Olympic fencing match.

Ushgarak
Well, I rather liked the casual intensity of the TPM fight!

Dim
It's boring..not something I'd want to watch over and over again..but then again I'm not a man.

mah
maul has no relationship, or previous encounters with obi1 or QG, it would be un-natural of them to talk in a situation like that.

yerssot
well, people have different opinions:
some people like the podrace, others Jar Jar, others the duel in AOTC etc.

Ushgarak
How very sexist of you Dim! In my experience girls have exactly the same variety of opinions over things like the sabre fights as men do.

mechmoggy
Well I'm a typical typecast male I'm afraid, the fight in TPM is just plain cool and no two ways about it.

The fight between Vader and Luke makes up for lack of excitement with emotion though, and hence remains cool in its own special way. cool

greedo
I feel the fight will be a test for Anakin. There could be a long drawn out battle with Anakin and Windu. I feel too there will be a lot of dialogue in this fight also. I can see Windu saying a lot of things that will push Anakin further to the dark side. As Windu is a Jedi Master he will have the upper hand and feels confident he can destroy the young Skywalker. After a long battle both physical and verbal Anakin lies on the ground awaiting the final blow when Sidius appears and lightning bolts Windu from behind allowing the young Skywalker to deal the final blow a light sabre through the heart. Skywalker is in close holding onto Windu's right shoulder leaving his right hand free to drive the light sabre through Windu's heart very slowly. Windu dies face to face and Vader says "I am the one." His transition to the dark side complete Vader dons the mask and helps the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi.

I like the part someone added earlier about Windu fighting Anakin to give Yoda the oportunity to escape to teach the unborn children of Anakin and Padme.

How long til the next Episode?????

yerssot
read the countdown thread I take...

btw, it's not needed to get a sabre trough your heart to die...
just get the other side of the hilt in the other person

Ushgarak
The other side? What, you mean the bit without the blade? Because that is quite hard.

yerssot
okaaaaaay... the shiny thing you can cut with

GordonSkywalker
Personally, I would prefer to see Mace Windu go out in a blaze of glory,and for me,that would be best achieved if he lost his life dueling Anakin/Vader. This scenario was tried in a fan fiction site archive I came across motnhs ago,but do not remember the address!

justinday15
I think that Vader will kill Mace.

GordonSkywalker
It would be more fitting for Vader to cut down Windu because he is one of the ones who opposed Anakin's entry into the jedi training.

Evil Windu
Either Darth Sidious or a Bunch of Stormtroopers..

Member.
hm...mace wanted to be killed honorablylaughing out loud, so def not stormtroopers.

Evil Windu
Well think about it.. Mace stays behind sacrifices his own life to save padme and the twins and others trying to excape from the Stormtroopers. I think thats Honorable.

GordonSkywalker
Yes that would be very honourable by my definition of the word.

Julie
honorable...but sad.....poor mace...I think most agree he's dead...in EpIII

cookies2006
If this is all true, Mace will be most honored in my books. Along with old Obi of course.

GordonSkywalker
Agreed. It will be a shame to see him go but if he goes out in a meaningful way then that works as well.......

cookies2006
It takes balls to do that. or atleast guts for all you honies out there.

justinday15
I think Vader/Anakin will kill him, or he will die trying to save someone.

cookies2006
yes we already said that older one.

justinday15
o, i did't see it. my bad. confused

GordonSkywalker
Don't worry about it man. It's all good!

glenn
You forget that a battle between Obi Wan and Anakn is too take place in the middle of the film . So i agree with you that Anakin kills Windu after he becomes Darth Vador. evil face evil face evil face

yerssot
more at the end of the movie

glenn
Or it could be Boba Fett as Mace killed his Farther. evil face evil face

glenn
I agree.

cookies2006
I think we all agree on that one!

yerssot
comment of McC is that it will be around 2 hours

glenn
At first i thought it could have been Bobas Fett but he is just still a kid. So i think it must be a another jedi.

sarlacc
how about this for a litttle linkage bewtween the two trilogies, vader fights mace whos buying time for the rescue of the twins or whatever and kicks the crap out of him demonstrating the power of the darkside. but, instead of killing mace himself he lets little boba deal the death blow, boba in turn disintegrates him. hence the "no disintegrations" line in empiere. so you get part honorable death and part cheesy vengence.

yerssot
there will be lots of linking between the OT and PT; no worries

rogue_jedi
i think mace and dooku will have a spectacular duel ,which mace will win. dooku, however, will seriously wound mace in this duel. after he dispatches of dooku, mace will fall under the fire of several dozen battle droids

cookies2006
The first part i agree on ,Rogue Jedi. After mace kills Dooku, he goes to help OBI1 fight Anakin. Mace saves Obi's life by risking his own when he throws himself along with Anakin into the fire. And thats how anakin gets all of his burns.!. wink

AliasNeo15
wuts the 3rd one going to be called anyways?

tyrone08
mace windu will be kill by anakin when he goes mad and angry this is not an opinion this is a fact

Ushgarak
And how do you know that is fact?

yerssot
oh! of course! the script is finished and already stolen laughing out loud

rogue_jedi
yeah, how do you know this is fact? people have opinions and they are debatable here. if you look under the thread "qui gon could have lived if.." you will notice that ushgarak and i are debating pretty intensely about the factors that led to qui gons death, but we never , not once, say to the other "this is fact. dude, you dont know what you are talking about." i respect his opinion and i am assuming that he respects mine, even if he doesnt agree with it. no one except lucas and his staff knows what is going to happen in episode 3.

cookies2006
Unless u really did steal the script like u said. But that is very doubtable.

yerssot
especially when GL is currently rewriting it

cookies2006
Yessum. Very very doubtable. Even if u do have it , most of it will probly be rewritten.

KidRock
I think it would be a honorable death if Mace ends up sacrificing himself for someone and dieing...(example) anakin and OB1 duel and anakin sends out Lightning and mace goes and gets in the way and while hes getting hit with all of anakins lightning he looks at OB1 and gives him a sign of relief/freedom that hes going to become one with the force and dies/disspears into a part of the force.......That would add up to the part when Vader cuts down obi one when he gives a look at Luke saying its gonna be ok and he dissapears. ( im pretty knew to the SW universe lol cut me some slack )

yerssot
but Mace can't disappear with Anakin seeing it (in A New Hope Vader reacted surprised when OB1 disappeared, so he didn't knew it)

and why wold he throw himself in the way? OB1 clearly knew in AOTC how to stop lightning

cookies2006
Yeah thats right, but cut the kid some slack.

yerssot
of course, just pointing out some things

KidRock
lol smile

cookies2006
anyways i think almost know that anakin will kill Mace Windu.

Rogue Jedi
however he dies, it is supposed to be pretty friggin' spectacular.

cookies2006
Yea it will be one of the best batlles ever for SW.

Kageromaru_500
DUH!!!!
Boba disintegrates him with a disruptor. Hand to god its true!

Morgoths_Wrath
General Grevious!

Morgoths_Wrath
Dude, Grevious is bad-ass, I think it would be wicked cool to see him and Mace go all out. W/ GG using two lightsabres and doin all kinds of crazy stuff. C'mon, Grevious gotta kill someone in this movie! If he doesnt kill a main character i'm gonna be very disapointed

Cipher
Palpatine.....

Or maybe Anakin........

Krono
i think that mace will fight dooku and when but he will be exhausted from the duel and anakin takes advantage of it

WarSpawn
some random rumor has that Boba Fett kills Mace...but i dont see how that's possible considering he's still a boy...

my guess is on Anakin.

yerssot
last I heard of it, GL said that it won't be Boba since he's a kid ... though him also saying he won't get in the suit are pretty wrong erm

Cipher
Please, no Kid Boba Fett........

That would suck.....

Mace Skywalker
i think both anakin and sedius together will do the job.

darthbabb
im with mace skywalker.

Amuro Ray
Mace Windu confronts Palpatine. Palpatine unleashes Force lightning on Mace Windu and Palpatine then asks Anakin to finish Windu off. Anakin betrays the Jedi and slays Mace Windu. That's how he dies.

Nick1989
Someone block this thread! This has no relevence with EpI or II

Nick1989
Know one knows for sure that Mace is killed that way. How can someone go out in a blaze of glory for being fired and slided? Lucus or Samual Jackson or someone else said that Mace` skills in his final battle will be legendary and we will be talking about this for ever

Bobo W
No no no no.
If Obi-Wan can deflecj lightning, what about Mace???
He is more powerfull, but I think and Dooku and Sidious will kill him.
Mace is more powerfull than Dooku.
With Vaapad....

bushrules
definatily it will be Boba Fett, mace killed his father! sad

Darth Subjekt
BOBA WILL NOT BE IN THIS MOVIE!!!! how will a 12 year old kill one of the most powerful jedis? Use your head.

bushrules
listen retard these movies are ten years apart boba will be at least 20.

Darth Subjekt
im a retard? well look here dumbf*ck, ask anyone here...ROTS is only 3 years afetr AOTC.....tool. And who the hell are you anyway? You obviously know nothing and should keep your garbage shoveling mouth closed til someone asks you something. If I wanted your opinion, i'd give it to you. Go back, do your research, and when you find out that they are only 2 to 3 years aprt, come back and try to talk shit!

Darth Subjekt
oh btw...F*UCK BUSH!!!!

Jedi Priestess
Actually the time frame between AOTC & ROTS is 3 years and its been confirmed that Bobafett has no major role in ROTS AND that Anakin kills Mace. Next time try looking things up on the official site before you go shooting your mouth off.

Darth Subjekt
damn, it must suck to be on the low end of the scrotum pole, huh bush?

Darth Subjekt
whats the matter....cat got your tounge?

Samurai Guy
If it is not Ani... then what is the point?

Darth Subjekt
whats the point of what? Anakin is the one who kills Mace....thats all there is to it.

Samurai Guy
What I mean is if (and we all know he does) Anikin is bound to a fate of "the strongest of the Jedi" and going to be Darth Vader... is there anyone else who can kill Mace?

Jedi Priestess
Outside of Palp, I doubt it.

Samurai Guy
Palpy cant kill mace... that honour has to go to Anikin...

Mace is supposed to be the "Master Swordsman."

Darth Subjekt
Which is why i dont understand why he cant just dispose of OB1 with the same ease. I dont buy that OB1 is the greatest swordsman and most powerful jedi at the time of ROTS.

Samurai Guy
Obi-Wan is Ani's mentor.. he obviously has a little more insight as to his stylings then Mace.

Darth Subjekt
but part of being a "master" swordsman, is being able to overcome any attack that your advesary assaults you with. If Mace is better than OB1, which i beleive, then Ani should be able to kill OB1. But thats the story, and i gret what youre saying. I also think it has to do with the fact that Mace is fighting Sidious as well as Anakin.

Darth_Big_Boy
I think Dooku will.

Darth Subjekt
you think Dooku will, what?

Jackie Malfoy
When the empire gets power all the jedis wil die.I am not sure why you would think Windu would die by a certain person through.JM

DenKi
How do you even know he dies, he could of easily taken the younglings away to the planets to hide at the end.

Also if anyone did kill him i think it would be Sidious. becos of that picture of him and Windu in it. and its the same background as Sidious Striking is Sabre at somthing. So he Hit/killed somthing in the same room as that picture you see Windu and Sidious Coat/jacket thingy

Darth Subjekt
caused its already been confirmed that Anakin kills Mace. Thats the time when he chooses the darkside.

DenKi
lol, On here people have given us a million different reason why he join the dark side, Mace is just one of them

Theres Dooku, Padme, JarJar, The list goes on and on.

No1 really knows nothing.

Darth Subjekt
i didnt once say thats WHY he joined, i said thats the point when he makes the choice. And that was said by GL. What the hell does Jar Jar have to do with him jining the darkside?

CBright7831
Anakin

mtryder
I'd join the darkside too if that's the only way I could get away with murdering Jar Jar's stupid ass.

Darth_Lucifer
Yeah in Episode 3... Anakin is going to battle with Windu..and obviously will kill him

Mace Skywalker
Im probably gonna scream when Mace dies.....NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Darth Subjekt
You notice how those two never replied because they know theyre wrong? hehe cool rolling on floor laughing

ryokosp
The most satisfying end to windu that i can think of, right now, is the following:

Mace's fighter is shot down by boba fett during an air battle over a war torn planet (pick one and go with it) mace survives the crash and steps out of the rubble undamaged. Flames and twisted metal surround him as the battle wages onward around him. Boba comes round for another shot and loses an engine to a rogue blaster and is forced to land far from battle. Mace watches the ship spin off into the distance and before he can do anything else, he removes his lightsaber and stands ready, as grievous(sp) appears behind him as the camera pans. A huge saber duel then follows and ultimately grievous is slain. Mace stands over the wreck that was once the undefeated cyborg, battered and bruised from the fight. Weakened, but only to a masters standards, he stands. A ship lands near his and the hanger(whatever those ships have for doors) slowly opens and releases the exaust, giving the driver an ominous entrance. Before the smoke clears a red saber gleams in the myst. Mace is considerably weak and is unaware of what he now must face, for the dark side has clouded his vision (yadda yadda yadda) Anakin steps forth and stairs windu down. Anakin exclaims to a confused windu that it is over, and his time has come. A duel of duels, Mace obviously on the defensive due to his last encounter is becoming weary pools his remaining energy and pushes anakin back. Anakin's cocky expression soon succums(sp) to fear as mace unleashes all his fury on him. Maces offensive was short lived for grievous was not truely destroyed, his mind was in tact and unknown to mace, he had a rather regenerative personality... Anakin sense's the beasts life force and attempts to push mace back. The titan holds strong but they are at a stalemate, grievous is nearly finished with his repairs and stands. Windu notices grievous at the last minute and pushes anakin with the force a few yards away and turns to grievous. Mace and grievous fight for a bit until anakin has regained his stance and charges at mace, Mace is unprepared for his quick return and something happens to off his balance ( i dunno grievous grabs his foot with a 3rd leg or something, be creative!) anakin impales mace with his saber with a shocked expression on both their faces mace falls to his knees, soon after grievous send two more sabers through his back and one more to (ironically) decapitate the late jedi. And so he is finished, the jedi titan, and the kick ass sammy J has atlast met his end, not like a punk, but a hero, a tiger sensing the end is at its fiercest(sp) voila! hope you enjoyed my rendition of the demize of the great mace windu, peace!

DenKi
Sidious kills him will force lighting falling out of the window to his death

Darth Subjekt
uh no, Anakin kills him with his lightsaber.

justinday15
I agree with DenKi... Sidious kills him!

Darth Subjekt
you can agree with someone thats wrong all you want, it doesnt change the fact that Anakin does in fact kill Mace. Go read the illustrated screenplay, or graphic novel.

Darth_Glentract
Sidious is fighting Mace and they are tied when Anakin chooses to betray the Jedi and join Sidious and cuts off Mace's hands or something and Mace gets shocked by Palpatine's force lightning and is killed.

Darth_Janus
You guys are all wrong. I killed Mace. Mo' fo' stole my lightsaber. I tried to report him, but the black Jedi runs real fast and jumps real high. SO I ran him over with my speeder.

eleveninches
laughing out loud

Jaden94
Denki is right.

Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Saesee Tinn, and Eath Koth try to arrest Palpatine. Palpatine takes out his lightsaber too fast, killing Sasee and Eath. He then strikes again, killing Fisto. sad

Mace is faster than the other three, and him & Sidous dual it out. Mace gets sidous on the ledge, then Anakin comes. He wants to help Windu, but Sidous tells him otherwise. Either Anakin or Sidous cut off Windu's hand, and sidous uses force lighting to throw Mace out of a window, killing the former Jedi Master....

WOW!!

I read that in a Ep. III book. It tells you the whole movie!

DarkAge
Isn't it obvious this should be in the Episode III forum?

DarkDethbringer
What makes you say he dies? maybe he just isn't mentioned in the original? and if he is killed I bet a climactic battle with Dooku ending in Mace dying bravely!

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by Jaden94
Denki is right.

Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Saesee Tinn, and Eath Koth try to arrest Palpatine. Palpatine takes out his lightsaber too fast, killing Sasee and Eath. He then strikes again, killing Fisto. sad

Mace is faster than the other three, and him & Sidous dual it out. Mace gets sidous on the ledge, then Anakin comes. He wants to help Windu, but Sidous tells him otherwise. Either Anakin or Sidous cut off Windu's hand, and sidous uses force lighting to throw Mace out of a window, killing the former Jedi Master....

WOW!!

I read that in a Ep. III book. It tells you the whole movie!

Damn, Mace Windu was cool so was Kit Fisto and I never heard of the other two guy's ironically the ones I didn't know were killed instantly!

mike_kenobi
ok hes the real scoop. mace will atempt to strike down darth sidious. anakin will stop him and they will engage in a lightsaber duel. it will be a powerful scene. eventually anakin will stab master windu and kick him out of the chancellers window. anakin will then say "what have i done" the palpatine will answer "fulfilling your destiney". this will be the first big step of his petrayal to the darkside. soon after sidious will tell anakin lies that the jedi have petrayed the republic. he then becomes a dark lord of the sith.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Halba
Yeah any guesses to who will Kill Windu in ep 3? SamuelL. Jackson said he wanted a fitting death scene..and not to die "like some punk". I thought this rather hilarious.

Well i spose Anakin could be a possibility but his skills i'm sure are no match for Windu's. Will he kill him before he dons the mask or once he is Darth vader .

And u rekon GL will make Darth Vader kill all the remaining Jedi one by one?

he dies? cry ..but he was one of my favourites...i bet it's Anakin disgust ..

click1
im sayin palpatine cause on commercial mace says palpatine is under arrest palpatine says oh really and pulls out a lightsaber

of coarse mace was with some other jedi but i think palpatin will kill them all

click1
its goin to be palpatine

click1
well somewhere else i read anakin kills dooko so mace coudnt have

Darth_Janus
Who done it?

Darth Muffin
Anakin slashes of Windu's hand and Palpatine pushes him out the window. End of Discussion

gandrake
Mace finds out Palpatines secret about being a sithlord and Anakin walks in and sees Mace with his lightsaber out an' then fites Mace.Anakin kills Mace and then Palpatine talks about how the jedi a corrupt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.