New X-men cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
"Under terms of the agreement, FST, which operates its animation studios in India, will begin pre-production immediately on 26 episodes in a 2D-3D combination of characters and background. The initial episodes are expected to be ready for worldwide distribution by summer 2007. First Serve Toonz will produce the Series while both Marvel Studios and FST will oversee the creative direction. International TV and DVD distribution will be managed by FST whereas Marvel retains distribution rights for the United States.

Avi Arad stated: "X-Men is one of Marvel's crown jewels, and it makes sense to focus on the popular Wolverine character for our second animation project. First Serve Toonz, one of the leading animation houses in the Indian animation market, was a natural choice for our first animation partnership in this creative and talent rich market."

Amritraj said he was eager to get Marvel to consider India as a strategic animation production base for its classic Marvel Super Heroes. "I am delighted to be working with Avi, Bruno and everyone at Marvel and look forward to a great association."

"It is a great pleasure to be working with Marvel and its outstanding creative and management team. Clearly, the opportunity to make a show based on such already world-famous characters as Wolverine and the X-Men is a unique privilege and an exciting prospect both artistically and business-wise" said Ed Borgerding, CEO of First Serve Toonz. "

Disappear
jesus titty-****ing christ, i hate when people say "wolverine and the x-men."

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Disappear
jesus titty-****ing christ, i hate when people say "wolverine and the x-men."

laughing

gls
lol so do i >_>
anywho any word on what the show will be about? like..will they focus on logan (god please say no) or will it be a show of the X-MEN?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by gls
lol so do i >_>
anywho any word on what the show will be about? like..will they focus on logan (god please say no) or will it be a show of the X-MEN?

You fool..didn't anyone tell you that Logan is the XMEN.

gls
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
You fool..didn't anyone tell you that Logan is the XMEN.
oh sorry i forgot that the leader of the x-men is wolverine...my mistake

stick out tongue laughing

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by gls
oh sorry i forgot that the leader of the x-men is wolverine...my mistake

stick out tongue laughing

It's a sumple mistake. He is weapon X and thats where the got the x in xmen from not that prof x guy... Happy Dance

Disappear
nor the genetic "x-factor" that makes mutants mutants...

OB1-adobe
oh Christ.

Poor stan lee.

His creation of the x-men has been overrun by a guy with an over blown haircut.

I like wolverine. I do, a lot. But I'd rather enjoy him in the company of his "supporting Charcters".

"supporting Charcters". laughing I can't believe I just said that.

thedarkphoenix
U F***** PEOPLE DON"T KNOW ANY THING...........the whole reason the x-men is the way it is now is because of Jean&Scott!!!

Dark Phoenix has spoken

Arcane
get back on topic, abotu teh new cartoon, not who is the leader of the x-men, we all know its scott and the prof

Creshosk
Originally posted by thedarkphoenix
U F***** PEOPLE DON"T KNOW ANY THING...........the whole reason the x-men is the way it is now is because of Jean&Scott!!!

Dark Phoenix has spoken I don't think just anyone or two characters makes the entire team. . . Other than Xavier. . since technically they are his teams. .

JirK
i think that they should have 3 shows based on x-men at a time to show off the 3 teams. and have wolverine in all 3 of them!!!

but seriously, i wish that they would not make a new x-men show but make a X show. have everyone in it from x-men, x-factor, x-force, excaliber, generation x, and anything i missed all rolled in one.

Mainstream
Originally posted by JirK
i think that they should have 3 shows based on x-men at a time to show off the 3 teams. and have wolverine in all 3 of them!!!

but seriously, i wish that they would not make a new x-men show but make a X show. have everyone in it from x-men, x-factor, x-force, excaliber, generation x, and anything i missed all rolled in one.

they should make an X-universe cartoon...that centers around the Xmen but features X-factor, X-force, and the other X-teams from time to time

crimsonphoenix
Like what i have been saying all along......dont make a cartoon show,make the real thing. With real people in it!

Mainstream
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Like what i have been saying all along......dont make a cartoon show,make the real thing. With real people in it!

they'd be too expensive. unless they decide to cast unknowns, use 3rd rate special effects, 2nd rate writers, directors and produces..but it I agree it would be better it every episode was "smallive quality"

crimsonphoenix
They used to have one that had real people in it. But i think it got cancelled. That came out i think in the 90's.....

Mainstream
They used to have one that had real people in it. But i think it got cancelled. That came out i think in the 90's.....

you mean mutant X.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Mainstream
you mean mutant X.

no not that show....i know that show. They made one x-men show with emma frost and jubilee and some others. It didnt have a lasting run.

Mainstream
no not that show....i know that show. They made one x-men show with emma frost and jubilee and some others. It didnt have a lasting run.

the generation X movie....yeah that was sinfully bad

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Mainstream
the generation X movie....yeah that was sinfully bad

it was a movie...lol i thought it was a show... im such a dumba$$

Mainstream
it was a movie...lol i thought it was a show... im such a dumba$$

I remember watching it...it had Jubilee and Skin in it too.

Disappear
and monet and synch and banshee and chamber.

it was the most horrific piece of shit marvel ever slapped their name on, including the man-thing movie.

Mainstream
wasn't mondo in it too...they guy that touched the rock and his skin was hard like a rock at the fair.

Jimmy Buggs
I think the cartoon will rock, If you watch the old ones wolvie is a main character in almost every espidode. Hopefuly what this cartoon will be is bringing comic storys to life and not new storys. Like the lame evolution show was.

crimsonphoenix
Yeah i used to love the old ones. They used to play them on abc family on Saturdays at 11:30. But then they pulled it. But once the x-men movie comes out i know they are going to put it back on cuz they did it with x2.
Does anybody know if they are going to put x-men evolution back on the air?

TwisterGameX
It still comes on toon disney around 9-10 pm if you have that channel.

Disappear
TAS comes on at 11.30 p.m. on toon disney, but i've never seen evolution on there...

crimsonphoenix
Dammit i don't have toon disney.

TwisterGameX
Oh yeah thats right but evolution does not come on it only the 90's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.