fanboyism vs logic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
who wins? eek!

Darkstorm Zero
Ummm, Logic?

Deus Ex
Realistically, logic wins every time. Fanboyism, however, refuses to acknowledge defeat.

The True Fear
indeed

Tha C-Master
Fanboyism is the simple refusal to accept defeat, I need to fetch that essay I did on it.

Bardock42
Since there is no real winning in debate none of them do.

But Logic is to be seen as higher standing than fanboyism....

Deus Ex
WTF? Shouldn't you be in intense pain for treading on this holy ground?

Seriously, debating implies logical base. If it's not logical, it's not a debate. Go take a Logic and reasoning course... they teach you debate.

Where the hell did you get the idea that there is no real winning in a debate? Third grade?

"Does Supes win?"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yah huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yah huh!"

Seriously... wtf.

Bardock42
No there is no winnign there's only finding the truth.

Except you go by the Standarsds of Debating Clubs, there indeed is a winning cause it is connected with competing. The proble is that as soon as winning is a factor the logic is not the most important part anymore but looking good in front of an audience. This is a different type of debating and I hope it's not the on you want.

My Definition (and it is a normal definition) is that one argues not to win for their side, nor to defeat and huiliate their opponent but to find the truth it is not fighting each other but helping each other....and indeed in this definition logic is the major factor if not the only (although assumptions based on logic are acceptable).

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Bardock42
Random nonsensical bullshit

No, actually philosphers (Ones who search for truth) use logic and reasoning and debate to find the truth (Or the next best thing) for millenia... Back during the days of Thales and Aristotle to more contemporary geniuses such as Kant, Ayn Rand, and Leonard Piekoff. If you knew a damn thing about philosophy and logic and reasoning, you'd know this.

Your definition of debate and the truth is a wishy-washy subjective nature and has no place in higher thinking, period.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deus Ex
No, actually philosphers (Ones who search for truth) use logic and reasoning and debate to find the truth (Or the next best thing) for millenia... Back during the days of Thales and Aristotle to more contemporary geniuses such as Kant, Ayn Rand, and Leonard Piekoff. If you knew a damn thing about philosophy and logic and reasoning, you'd know this.

Your definition of debate and the truth is a wishy-washy subjective nature and has no place in higher thinking, period.
Nonsense....you throw around some names and feel great....my definition is similar to the definiton of Arthur Schopenhauer and you know how Socrates debated?

You are only argueing as-hominem and this just doesn't have a place in fair debating....

Deus Ex
Supposively, Socrates used the Socratic method, although that is debateable really since nothing remains of him directly. His process was mainly to eliminate wrong answers and arrive at right answers through questions.

As for Schopenhauer...

http://www.friesian.com/arthur.htm

Is this how you debate?

And as for ad-hominem? No, I'm attacking your argument legitly. Any sidekicks I get in there are purely for amusement; I am not attacking your person... I'm attacking your ignorance.

Creshosk
Since there is no real winning in debate none of them do. laughing

Of course you'd say that since you can't win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Snoopbert
Bardock is a firm believer in ignorance, I recommend just putting him on ignore.

Creshosk
I like cartoons, they often have pearls of wisdom hidden in them in ways that you don't expect, this one is oddly fitting:

"It's a proven fact!" ~ Numbuh 4
"And where do you get these facts exactly?" ~Numbuh 2
"I make them up, that way I know they're true!" ~Numbuh 4

If you actually know the show . . or seen a specific episode that deepens the humor. . . this is quite hilarious.

Deus Ex
I agree. Nice coup de grace, Cresh.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Creshosk
laughing

Of course you'd say that since you can't win. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But that supports what I a saying....only in competetive and policy debates is "winning" a factor....that's exactly what I said......we are no ton a high school debating team or are we?

Tha C-Master
The way you win in a debate is to get someone to yield to your point of view, or at least understanding it, which is a success of its own.

Zahit
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Fanboyism is the simple refusal to accept defeat, I need to fetch that essay I did on it.

true.
except for wolverine fanboys.....they're just closet cases too
scared to come out so they project their homo-erotic energies
towards a short, hairy and muscular canadian man......so sad.....

Deus Ex
lmao

Creshosk
But that supports what I a saying....only in competetive and policy debates is "winning" a factor....that's exactly what I said......we are no ton a high school debating team or are we? Funny how you only adopted this stance recently when you couldn't win the debate of Superman vs (any dbz charracter actually).

I even have a quote from you talking about winning. . .

I will say it again, not Superman's Death was the last thing I read in his own storylines was him turning back fro Energy Superman.......

Oh really, I'd like to see where you saw Kid Buu being knocked out....

You read the same books as I did...did you not? We can agree that the things I say happened in that books actually happened...do you really need Scans? Because you know I can't provide them and only because I can't provide them does not ean that I am wrong.

Nope, just wrong..I never said Goku was God in no wording, that's just a lie....

Yeah, well I stopped caring what you think is an excuse, so...whatever....

What the hell...Wally is not 132.000.000 times the speed of light..where did you get that one from....

I am not kidding, it's true...you can it is one of the earlier JLA episodes after the Darkseid Future world....

Not necessarily, the question is how powerful a Genkidama is....is the Genkidama more powerful than a Black Hole...or ore...I'd say yes...you say no, that'S the problem....

There is non evidence for either because we do not know what Buu is capable of....my first post was probably a mistake I was going by the reasonable Superman I know, and my belief that Buu is way overpowered....I see now it is not as clear, there is reason for both claims....oh by the way, this now actuallyy is an excuse towards you..no need to point it out....

Not more impressive...but more powerful against enemies....

You repeatedly attacked me for my views....I just said that I could not belive it......I apologize for that.

I did not asky ou to prove a Negativ yet did I? Is there evidence that he can? Can his Heat Vision do that for example?

You ask for proof in a comic book...you can proof everything for Superman (either way) and it'S hard to proof something for Dragonball (also both sides)

I will not keep answering all your wishes for evidence, which isn't possible....I cannot proof that the Genkidama is more powerful than a Black Hole but no one knows the opposite either....

I came to the conclusion that it'S not possible to compare DC to DB ... but you could actually saya you won, since I am not sure if Buu would win anymore, I have seen evidence from you that makes Superman just as overpowered as DBZ and maybe even more so I won't argue that point anymore.....take that as a "win" if you like.

Odd how you suddenly adopted the attitude of "You can't win in a debate" when it turned out YOU couldn't win in a debate.

Creshosk
Fanboys are immune to logic. So sadly fanboyism wins.

Deus Ex
omg u noob stfu!!! sysph!!!@@!!

Like that?

Spelljammer
Trying to apply logic to a fanboy base of arguments like Superman versus Goku or whatever is liking winning the special olympics.

In the end you're still retarded.

SpellJammer doesn't think debates are meant to "find the truth", just "have fun arguing". Maybe there are REAL mature debates out there, where people actually respect one another and say insightful, things with actual value and meaning. But so far SpellJammer has only seen two types of debates here at kmc. One's that degenerate into ten year old boy "uh hunh-nunh unh!" arguments, and vicous dogpiles or bullying over an opinion..

In end end, who cares when it comes to stupid video game characters. It's not like if it's established Buu can beats Supes society is going to crumble, nor will the economy boost if infact Superman wins..

SaTsuJiN
fanboy/girl -ism usually wins... look at cliques in highschool.. if logic was applied, they wouldnt exist

Bardock42
Funny how you only adopted this stance recently when you couldn't win the debate of Superman vs (any dbz charracter actually).

I even have a quote from you talking about winning. . .

Odd how you suddenly adopted the attitude of "You can't win in a debate" when it turned out YOU couldn't win in a debate.

But that's again flawed.."I said take that as a "win", if you like" ...and I only said that because I think there is no winning....you were debating to win so I said you can take that as a win..although it isn't.....

Deus Ex
Double talk, eh? Pathetic. You must have a BS in BS.

Spelljammer
He's even worse in general.. messed

Deus Ex
Well, just look at how this reads out:

But that's again flawed.."I said take that as a "win", if you like" ...and I only said that because I think there is no winning....you were debating to win so I said you can take that as a win..although it isn't.....

He's basically saying that he gave up and let someone win in a debate (Which is the definition of what we do... online debating is classified as a competition based on evidence, persuasion and eventually winning) but in the same breath saying there is no such thing as winning... so.... you may take it as a win, although it isn't.

Seriously, Bardock's communication skills are lacking, as is his rational judgment. He's basically saying "Go ahead and have your victory, I deny it to you based on my own ideals."

Pfft.

Pwned.

Spelljammer
Well, he claims to be a libertarian. And they as a whole tend to be pretty stupid.. hense why thier party is never established as an actual threat..

Deus Ex
Who now?

lol

Amen to that.

Great Vengeance
Janus change your avatar back to the jawa...you know back in the old days when you were mildly dignified?

The True Fear
you were here since july. what old days?

Deus Ex
lmao

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Zahit
true.
towards a short, hairy and muscular canadian man......so sad..... Yes, and many have come and gone too...

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by The True Fear
you were here since july. what old days?

Back in july when janus had his jawa avatar ofcourse. no expression

The True Fear
Originally posted by Zahit
true.
towards a short, hairy and muscular canadian man......so sad.....

Bardock42
Well, just look at how this reads out:

He's basically saying that he gave up and let someone win in a debate (Which is the definition of what we do... online debating is classified as a competition based on evidence, persuasion and eventually winning) but in the same breath saying there is no such thing as winning... so.... you may take it as a win, although it isn't.

Seriously, Bardock's communication skills are lacking, as is his rational judgment. He's basically saying "Go ahead and have your victory, I deny it to you based on my own ideals."

Pfft.

Pwned.

Online Debating is not a competition..where did you get this from.......are here any judges? Do you get points? And are we looking for the truth or who debates better? I'd say the Truth so it's obviously not a Competetive debate.

And I a just saying, "I agree partly with you, but since you will never ever move an inch from your fanboyist standpoint and want to win sooo bad, just consider it a win and we are both happy."

So err...to put it in your words....not pwned no expression
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Well, he claims to be a libertarian. And they as a whole tend to be pretty stupid.. hense why thier party is never established as an actual threat..

You Idiot...your so loved Republican Party is half-libertarian....

No double talk..you folks just misinterpret, misunderstand and ignore what I am saying.....

Deus Ex
It's hard to sort through shit to find chocolate, Bardock42. Maybe if you learned how to communicate properly and to reason I might see your points.

Bardock42
It's hard to sort through shit to find chocolate, Bardock42. Maybe if you learned how to communicate properly and to reason I might see your points.

Ah yes...you still insult and arguement against me like a little kid....you have to let go....I am not your enemy...I just state my opinion and if it's attacked I will clarify.

My Posts are understandable, no one besides you and creshnok (fanboys?) seem to have a problem with them. So I wonder, are you not smart enough to figure them out or do you look for a reason to dismiss them....

Deus Ex
Ah, cute. Quite the hypocrite, aren't you, Bardock? Piss and moan because I am attacking you and then you call me and Cresh fanboys and say were are not smart enough to get your points? Please. If you had any points, you'd have supporters. You have none, and people more often than not think you are a jackass, which you are.

So please, stop boring me with your amateur comebacks.

Veneficus
There are more idiots in this world than smart people...therefore sadly fanboyisim wins due to unfair advanatge of never ending and never giving up even after defeat wheras when logic is defeated by better logic it admits its defeat.

Bardock42
Ah, cute. Quite the hypocrite, aren't you, Bardock? Piss and moan because I am attacking you and then you call me and Cresh fanboys and say were are not smart enough to get your points? Please. If you had any points, you'd have supporters. You have none, and people more often than not think you are a jackass, which you are.

So please, stop boring me with your amateur comebacks.

I am not moaning aboot your Insults...I am just stating that you could cut them out since I do not mind them and they somehow take away all the points reserved for valid points.

As for the "fanboy"-thingy....that waas a question what could be the reasons of such childish behaviour...maybe they're different....no insult.

I didn't say you are not smart enough....I will say it again I leave the reasons open, because I don't know them. If you think I said you are not smart enough you should consider why you think I said that.

I do not need any supporters....I don't think the people who would support my view visit the Games Versus Forum often....but that's not the point since those opposing my views are only people that opposed my views before: You and Creshnok in the Buu thread, Spelljammer...cause well he hates me or loves me I really dont know....

What made you come to that Conclusion? We only talked in three threads so far....I posted more than 10000 posts on this forum....how do you figure most people think I a a jackass? What you need to understand is kjust because you and the little group surrounding you think I am a jackass doesn't mean everyone does....for examplke people whose opinion I value usually don't.

I wouldn't actually call it a comeback. It's just a normal debate and since I don't try to win (there is no winning) I don't try to defeat you but only want to clarify my points and indeed answer to your attacks.

Deus Ex
I can't believe you typed all that up in response to what I said. Really, who cares anyways?

Bardock42
I can't believe you typed all that up in response to what I said. Really, who cares anyways?

Oh I had a blast doing it..so I guess we both get something from it.....

And of course I will type responses when people post some major Bullshit....

Deus Ex
Then you'd be replying to youself all day.

Bardock42
Then you'd be replying to youself all day.

good witty comeback....but....why?

Deus Ex
I find you amusing. That someone can exist as deluded as you just proves a certain hypothesis.

Bardock42
I find you amusing. That someone can exist as deluded as you just proves a certain hypothesis.

Tss...how am I deluded? I just show my opinion..and you well...you insult...I mean you are really good in it..but you jsut don't know how to debate fair....who did you learn that style from? Bill O'Rielly?

Tha C-Master
Fanboyism never wins anything, because it isn't a contest of any sort, its an affinity taken to the extreme.

Deus Ex
Tss...how am I deluded? I just show my opinion..and you well...you insult...I mean you are really good in it..but you jsut don't know how to debate fair....who did you learn that style from? Bill O'Rielly?

I debate fair. I'll be honest, I was civil with you from the start and even went so far as to research and produce facts on the DBZ side of the equation.

But then you went and got ridiculous with your views, dismissing everything that was showing Goku to be weaker while accepting and supporting anything for Goku's side of the argument. You allowed bias to override your common sense and your sense of impartiality in debate and because of that I started to attack your ignorance.

When I see an end to your ignorance, I'll stop poking fun at it.

Illustrious

Funny, for someone that's a leaky faucet, you sure make a lot of attempts at plugging the hole.

Bardock42
I debate fair. I'll be honest, I was civil with you from the start and even went so far as to research and produce facts on the DBZ side of the equation.

But then you went and got ridiculous with your views, dismissing everything that was showing Goku to be weaker while accepting and supporting anything for Goku's side of the argument. You allowed bias to override your common sense and your sense of impartiality in debate and because of that I started to attack your ignorance.

When I see an end to your ignorance, I'll stop poking fun at it.

Now I agree you were fair in the beginning....

That is not true...especially since I argued Buu....even in the Goku thread. I think you just started to attack my POV because I agreed with you on some but disagreed with your surness of events......the problem surely isn't my ignorance...but your fanboy-ish behaviour.....

And what aboot this thread...that#S a whole different thing is it not? In fact you still argue with me because of the Buu thread and do not adress what I said here......that#s not fair..that'S biased and insulting to both of us....

Illustrious
Now I agree you were fair in the beginning....

That is not true...especially since I argued Buu....even in the Goku thread. I think you just started to attack my POV because I agreed with you on some but disagreed with your surness of events......the problem surely isn't my ignorance...but your fanboy-ish behaviour.....

And what aboot this thread...that#S a whole different thing is it not? In fact you still argue with me because of the Buu thread and do not adress what I said here......that#s not fair..that'S biased and insulting to both of us....

--Where was Deus' fanboy behavior? I have had much more experience debating with Janus than you have, and I can tell you I don't remember an instance where he did not use factual evidence and logical deduction to arrive at a point. If he exhibited this "fanboy-ish" behavior, I'd like you to point it out. In short, it's prove up again.

--No that's not. You demonstrated repeatedly you are a very poor debater. He uses the Buu thread as reinforcement to this claim about what? Debating.

There is no issue here, the subject is debating itself, and you have shown to be consistently very poor at it. There is no "bias" when he has offered the factual evidence (a la the Buu thread) to demonstrate you are a crappy debater.

Now stop grasping.

Deus Ex
Damn. I come back and see you already replied and got your just desserts. I can't put it any better than Illustrious already did, Bardock. You can't debate for shit, and you are just as guilty of insults as the next guy.

OB1-adobe
I personally think religious people are fanboys.

No logic in some of those people I tell ya.

None at all no

Total brainwash.

Its like "Hello welcome to Earth, my name is Logic, would you like to meet my friend Reality."

SaTsuJiN
thats not always true...

it depends on how many starbucks and krispy cremes they've been drugged with :P

Creshosk
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I personally think religious people are fanboys.

No logic in some of those people I tell ya.

None at all no

Total brainwash.

Its like "Hello welcome to Earth, my name is Logic, would you like to meet my friend Reality." Actually. . . Uh. . nevermind I'm not getting into that debate.

Bardock42

Creshosk
Is fanboyish behaviour was not so much loving Superman (he didn't do that) but just generally decide tghat Buu would lose either way.. WAIT!

He's a fanboy for thinking that Buu would lose?

OMFG! He's a fanboy for having an opinion which differes from yours!

And he formulated his opinion based of facts and evidence, but oh noes, he's a fanboy for siding against a dbz character.

God, you are such a moron at this point in time, I don't know how anyone could ever take you seirously.

Since your opinion is different from mine maybe that makes you a fanboy of DBZ mr BARDOCK.

Objective my ****ing ass.

"He sided against Buu, there for he's a fanboy!"

Moron.

So let me get this straight, you claim to be after the truth, but only so long as the truth is not aiding against Buu.

Do you have ANY ****ing idea of how the god damned scientific process for dsicovering the truth works? Don't lie to me ******* of course you don't. Otherwise you'd have to look at the actual evidence provided, so far DBZ has nothing to prove it's up to par with Superman.
"Proove that Superman could survive a kamehameha" My ****ing ass you're just after the truth, You're trying to prove that the DBZ side is better, and doing it based mostly on blind faith. Truth my ass. "I'm only after the truth" Which is why you're arguing so heavily in favor of the side without substantial enough evidence to draw a conclusion that they could win at all. but no, "No body wins in debate" Certainly not you, which is what you were actually trying to do. "I provided evidence of Buu's ability to win" Yeah like him blowing up a planet really shows he's on par with a black hole.
You're just a petty little fanboy who can';t bare the thought of your side losing so you adopt this bullshit idea of "You don't win in debate!" Only because you can't win mr BARDOCK.

Bardock42
WAIT!

He's a fanboy for thinking that Buu would lose?

OMFG! He's a fanboy for having an opinion which differes from yours!

And he formulated his opinion based of facts and evidence, but oh noes, he's a fanboy for siding against a dbz character.

God, you are such a moron at this point in time, I don't know how anyone could ever take you seirously.

Since your opinion is different from mine maybe that makes you a fanboy of DBZ mr BARDOCK.

Objective my ****ing ass.

"He sided against Buu, there for he's a fanboy!"

Moron.

So let me get this straight, you claim to be after the truth, but only so long as the truth is not aiding against Buu.

Do you have ANY ****ing idea of how the god damned scientific process for dsicovering the truth works? Don't lie to me ******* of course you don't. Otherwise you'd have to look at the actual evidence provided, so far DBZ has nothing to prove it's up to par with Superman.
"Proove that Superman could survive a kamehameha" My ****ing ass you're just after the truth, You're trying to prove that the DBZ side is better, and doing it based mostly on blind faith. Truth my ass. "I'm only after the truth" Which is why you're arguing so heavily in favor of the side without substantial enough evidence to draw a conclusion that they could win at all. but no, "No body wins in debate" Certainly not you, which is what you were actually trying to do. "I provided evidence of Buu's ability to win" Yeah like him blowing up a planet really shows he's on par with a black hole.
You're just a petty little fanboy who can';t bare the thought of your side losing so you adopt this bullshit idea of "You don't win in debate!" Only because you can't win mr BARDOCK.
No not that....that is actually a very reasonable thing...since Buu most probably would lose. I have to admit I misused the word Fanboy I am sorry....he just dismissed any doubt ...anyone who says he's 100% sure Superman can beat Buu is either an idiot or a liar since there is no evidence as to how powerful and how durable Buu is...now Superman showed feats that are amazing and put him ahead on my list..but saying that Buu would absolutely always lose is unfair since no one knows how much it took to beat buu...and how owerful his strongest Ki Blasts actually were, nor how strong hios punches are....from what we have seen Superman would take it...but it's what was only said in the books not actually wshown that should give some sort of doubt.

Again sorry for the Fanboy thing..I guess I was unreasonable since I was repeatedly called fanboy, which I found from my POV rather offensive.

Oh and you just interpreted all what you just posted..I didn't actually say that....so answer to my posts and not what you thought my posts might have meant or what I could have implied....

Bardock42

Again I don't think the DB side wins.....I stated that repeatedly....going by Deus Ex'S "The Winner takes it all" Method Superman wins hands down....but observing a little further might help, or not?

Oh and please don't call me names..I feel uncomfortable when you do that.

Creshosk
No not that....that is actually a very reasonable thing...since Buu most probably would lose. I have to admit I misused the word Fanboy I am sorry....he just dismissed any doubt ...anyone who says he's 100% sure Superman can beat Buu is either an idiot or a liar since there is no evidence as to how powerful and how durable Buu is...now Superman showed feats that are amazing and put him ahead on my list..but saying that Buu would absolutely always lose is unfair since no one knows how much it took to beat buu...and how owerful his strongest Ki Blasts actually were, nor how strong hios punches are....from what we have seen Superman would take it...but it's what was only said in the books not actually wshown that should give some sort of doubt.

Again sorry for the Fanboy thing..I guess I was unreasonable since I was repeatedly called fanboy, which I found from my POV rather offensive.

Oh and you just interpreted all what you just posted..I didn't actually say that....so answer to my posts and not what you thought my posts might have meant or what I could have implied....

"Since I can't prove how storng and durable Buu is you're an idiot for siding against me when I say that he's durable enough."

God, more blind faith arguments.

You still can't prove Buu is up to snuff, but we're idiots for doubting Buu's ability to do anything to Superman because Buu hasn't PROVEN (Do you have ANY ****ing idea how the scientific process works, Don't lie to me fanboy, you know two things about finding the truth, jack and shit. Jack already left town)

You still have to back your ****ing claims up with evidence. You have none because there is none. My asking you for proof is sardonic irony. You've taken an absolutley unproveable side that you'd have to be relying soley on blind ****ing faith to take. and yet you claim we're idiots for opposing your veiw, you goddamned fanboy.

You are a goddamned ****ing fanboy, as THIS line purely shows it.

And you had BETTER not call me a superman fanboy, not after the dream I had last night. I had a DBZ dream last night, not a Superman one, it was filled with DBZ characters.

After the truth my ass, you're just sore you can't win.

Creshosk
Again I don't think the DB side wins.....I stated that repeatedly....going by Deus Ex'S "The Winner takes it all" Method Superman wins hands down....but observing a little further might help, or not?

Oh and please don't call me names..I feel uncomfortable when you do that.

anyone who says he's 100% sure Superman can beat Buu is either an idiot or a liar Way to contradict yourself *******.

Bardock42
"Since I can't prove how storng and durable Buu is you're an idiot for siding against me when I say that he's durable enough."

God, more blind faith arguments.

You still can't prove Buu is up to snuff, but we're idiots for doubting Buu's ability to do anything to Superman because Buu hasn't PROVEN (Do you have ANY ****ing idea how the scientific process works, Don't lie to me fanboy, you know two things about finding the truth, jack and shit. Jack already left town)

You still have to back your ****ing claims up with evidence. You have none because there is none. My asking you for proof is sardonic irony. You've taken an absolutley unproveable side that you'd have to be relying soley on blind ****ing faith to take. and yet you claim we're idiots for opposing your veiw, you goddamned fanboy.

You are a goddamned ****ing fanboy, as THIS line purely shows it.

And you had BETTER not call me a superman fanboy, not after the dream I had last night. I had a DBZ dream last night, not a Superman one, it was filled with DBZ characters.

After the truth my ass, you're just sore you can't win.

Your interpretation again...

Dude what the hell...I ****ing said you are right....Superman would beat Buu imo. But maybe not 10/10.......

Anyways you are still insulting me please stop that.

Now...that's what I am saying...the probem is we do not have enough evidence to use the scientific method....we only have hints as to how powerful Buu was...we never have seen him show his real strenght.....or are you claiming we know exactly how strong, fast, powerful, durable Buu is?

Bardock42
Way to contradict yourself *******.
What I did not contradict myself.

"The Winner takes it all" Method is a method where the majority gets all the points.....so going by that method Superman winning 51% of the fights would ean "Superman Wins" ...tjhat way I agree

The other method is cmparing the ratioon...and that'S where I am saying anyone saying Suoperman takes 100% ust be dismissing facts...

Creshosk
What I did not contradict myself.

You're a liar.

"The Winner takes it all" Method is a method where the majority gets all the points.....so going by that method Superman winning 51% of the fights would ean "Superman Wins" ...tjhat way I agree

The other method is cmparing the ratioon...and that'S where I am saying anyone saying Suoperman takes 100% ust be dismissing facts... You're dismissing the fact that you're relying on blind fanboy faith to say that Buu has even the slightest chance. Because as I said before you have NO evidence to support your claims.

You can make all the claims you want, but without any supportitive evidence to back them up they are invalid arguments. Which ammounts to little more than a pack of lies.

You're a liar, and a petty little fanboy who's bitter that he can't win so your sore little ass starts attacking the other side, calling them fanboys, and idiots for going through the scientific process to discover the truth. You're sore theat the truth isn't on your fanboyish ass's side so you say "there's no winning in debate". And then you say that those who disagree with you are fanboys, and that they are idiots. AND THEN you whine about "Don't insult me it makes me feel uncomfortable."

"A liar and a hypocrite and a fanboy." That should be your custom title if you really were in such support of the truth as you claim.

Creshosk
Your interpretation again... You wish, sadly for you its the truth.

Dude what the hell...I ****ing said you are right....Superman would beat Buu imo. But maybe not 10/10.......and what of the other percent? Blind fanboy faith?

Anyways you are still insulting me please stop that. No way hypocrite.

Now...that's what I am saying...the probem is we do not have enough evidence to use the scientific method. We sure as hell do whiner. This is another ruse your bitter little ass came up with because you can't win. We have evidence showing what Superman is up to.

Since you fail to prove your case then the side with the most evidence is the default state.

...we only have hints as to how powerful Buu was.. And no concrete proof. but hey lets ignore the fact that you're relying opn these "little hints" far more than you are on actual evidence, since that's what blind faith is all about.

.we never have seen him show his real strenght. Or maybe we have, and it's lower than you want it to be so now you're making up excuses.

....or are you claiming we know exactly how strong, fast, powerful, durable Buu is? We have what was shown. And it's nowhere NEAR enough to be on par with Superman. AS EVIDENCE CLEARLY SHOWS Superman is able to survive black holes. and then YOU CVLEARLY FAIL TO PROVE that buu is even on par with a single regular sized black hole. Let alone what Superman has done.

Bardock42
You're a liar.

You're dismissing the fact that you're relying on blind fanboy faith to say that Buu has even the slightest chance. Because as I said before you have NO evidence to support your claims.

You can make all the claims you want, but without any supportitive evidence to back them up they are invalid arguments. Which ammounts to little more than a pack of lies.

You're a liar, and a petty little fanboy who's bitter that he can't win so your sore little ass starts attacking the other side, calling them fanboys, and idiots for going through the scientific process to discover the truth. You're sore theat the truth isn't on your fanboyish ass's side so you say "there's no winning in debate". And then you say that those who disagree with you are fanboys, and that they are idiots. AND THEN you whine about "Don't insult me it makes me feel uncomfortable."

"A liar and a hypocrite and a fanboy." That should be your custom title if you really were in such support of the truth as you claim.

You dismissed the "IF...." before the first statement..

Ahhhhh...but that#S what I am saying I don't have evidence.......it's not there......is there any evidence that Batman could beat Ranma? No....could he?...Maybe....

But I am not here to proof anything....as I said I think you proved that Superman would take that fight more than he wouldn't...now I just want to see why you are so sure of that.....

I am neither a liar notr a fanboy...I don't want to win since you convinced me that Superman is more powerful, I am not atacking, I apologized for the misusage of the word, I did not call you idiots, there is no Truth in Comich book Versus Threads, there actually is no winning a debate, Apologized for it, never did that, I would still prefer if you'd stop calling me names...someone as enlightened as you surely doesn*t need to do that?

Your interpretation. I am no liar...I gave you credit....I am no hypocrite since I didn't break any of my moral values or beliefs and I am not a DBZ fanboy (I admit being a Batman fanboy but that's a whole different thing) ...I said that Buu would probably lose...I am almost sure that Goku would lose...against the Eradicator even more so....but on the other hand I don't come to conclusions just as easy as you seem to do....

Creshosk
I hypothesis that the ocean is made out of cheese. I have no evidence of this but you're a ****ing idiot if you think 100% that the ocean is made out of anything else.

Yeah, you know notheing about the scientific process bitter sore ass little fanboy.

Bardock42
I hypothesis that the ocean is made out of cheese. I have no evidence of this but you're a ****ing idiot if you think 100% that the ocean is made out of anything else.

Yeah, you know notheing about the scientific process bitter sore ass little fanboy.

You don't see the difference, now do you?

If you said th3e Ocean is made out of Water, I would usually agree...but isn't it also made out of salt, stone, sand...and what not?

I am aware of the Scientific Method to proof theories....you see that it doesn't apply to a comic Book world since we cannot actually go there and measure anything...we can give some facts...yes...and it makes it probable but we will NEVER be able to make the Assumption "Superman will win 100% of the fights" a Scientific Theory.....now if there was a Comic by an authorized Superan author and Akira Toriyama that is said by them and DC to be canon..now then we can say its a fact...but since there isn't it will stay an assumption, and stop telling me anything aboot the Scientific Method or Hyperbole...I understand you know those two terms....good for you...jsut because you heard them somewhere you don#t have to include them in every post....

Oh once again I ask you to stop insulting me, please.

Deus Ex
A few things... comic books operate under the assumed principle that nature behaves much in the same way, with any differences notable and obvious.

Second, nothing is one hundred percent. This includes the statement "The sun will shine tomorrow." Or "The earth will spin for another thousand years," While they can be logically sound and reasonable to assume, ANYTHING can be disproven since we cannot see into the future.

But that is besides the point. When arguing battles like this, the burden of proof is on the person advocating any one side. Evidence to clearly support the more-often-than-not victory of A over B nets A the victory, period. To say otherwise is unproductive, because it tries to apply unrealistic standards to something that is essentially not up for side A or Side B's subjective ideas.

Point being? If the evidence clearly shows Supes is well above Buu, he is for the sake of the argument and the thread. That is how we operate. To assume anything else would be to argue semantics, crap and cry and to waste time with nothingness.

Deus Ex
Why do I get the feeling that only card-carrying Mensa members and Dennis Miller can make sense of what I just wrote?

Creshosk
You don't see the difference, now do you?

If you said th3e Ocean is made out of Water, I would usually agree...but isn't it also made out of salt, stone, sand...and what not?

I am aware of the Scientific Method to proof theories....you see that it doesn't apply to a comic Book world since we cannot actually go there and measure anything. Once again you prove how useless you are in a debate with your excuses.

Why don't we measure them with the measurments provided by showing their feats?

*gasp* shock!

Superman can survive a black hole, how do we know this if we can't measure his strength, durability speed and stamina?

BECAUSE WE ****ING SEE HIM DO IT YOU MORON!

..we can give some facts...yes...and it makes it probable but we will NEVER be able to make the Assumption "Superman will win 100% of the fights" You can't because your fanboyish ass can't stand to lose.

a Scientific Theory. Which we can provide evidence for, and gasp shock!

We provided the evidence of what Superman is capable of and WHAT do we get from YOU?

"Well I can't prove Buu is durable enough, but you're an idiot for doubting me!"

....now if there was a Comic by an authorized Superan author and Akira Toriyama that is said by them and DC to be canon..now then we can say its a fact...but since there isn't it will stay an assumption,Originally posted by Bardock42
and stop telling me anything aboot the Scientific Method or Hyperbole...I understand you know those two terms. I have to repeat them because obviously you DON'T know as you prove time and time again.

...good for you...jsut because you heard them somewhere you don#t have to include them in every post.... just where they are relevent where people (like you) have no ****ing clue what the hell they are.

Oh once again I ask you to stop insulting me, please. And once again I'm going to deny your request and further add:
YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Creshosk
Second, nothing is one hundred percent. This includes the statement "The sun will shine tomorrow." Or "The earth will spin for another thousand years," While they can be logically sound and reasonable to assume, ANYTHING can be disproven since we cannot see into the future. In hypothetical debates like this "chaos theory" is for the most part removed.

I'm well aware that if you were to roll a six sided die that it is not a 1 in 6 chance of landing on a one when you factor in all potential possabilities. As a truck could drive through the wall and destroy the die, or some such.

But in hypothetical stutations we remove all elements that could have an effect on the outcome that really don't need to be involved.

As in a fight between buu and Superman a bigger more powerful being could appear and wipe the floor with the both of them.

However that has been factored out on the onset of the discussion.

So the exception to that rule "nothing is 100%" is in things that we do have control of.

Bardock42
A few things... comic books operate under the assumed principle that nature behaves much in the same way, with any differences notable and obvious.

Second, nothing is one hundred percent. This includes the statement "The sun will shine tomorrow." Or "The earth will spin for another thousand years," While they can be logically sound and reasonable to assume, ANYTHING can be disproven since we cannot see into the future.

But that is besides the point. When arguing battles like this, the burden of proof is on the person advocating any one side. Evidence to clearly support the more-often-than-not victory of A over B nets A the victory, period. To say otherwise is unproductive, because it tries to apply unrealistic standards to something that is essentially not up for side A or Side B's subjective ideas.

Point being? If the evidence clearly shows Supes is well above Buu, he is for the sake of the argument and the thread. That is how we operate. To assume anything else would be to argue semantics, crap and cry and to waste time with nothingness.
I know...and you can compare the DC universe with other DC, maybe even Marvel because there are hundreds of Comics that show what happened, DB has 42 that not at all show how powerful some of the characters are.

Yes, again i was not clear enough. It is aboot reasonable doubt, if it was 99%, I wouldn't say anything..I just fn't see that it is that clear.....and those are assumptions based on something we cannot argue cause it lies in the future, the DB Comics and the Superman Comics we argued aboot are in the past...so we could actually make Fact-Statemeants if we had a comparable system.....

You see the problem with that? What if someone like Jackie Malfoy had to argue that the Earth circles the Sun, but someone like Alpha Centauri or you would argue that the sun does.....if we strictly go by those rules we probably had to say in the end, yes the Earth is the centre, but that's not true now is it.
Another thing if there is no evidence to support any Power of buu neither the weak nor the strong estimates....why should the weak estimate be tthe rifght then...that's where the doubt comes into play.....Buu might actually be able to destroy Solar Systems and survive Ki Blasts that destroy Solar System....we don't know since we have no clue how strong the Ki Blasts are.....does that mean buu will win? No....doe s it mean he might have a decent chance? Maybe.....

But since we established that Superman in our (Yours, Creshnoks, Illustrous and I) opinion would win a majority of the fight...so now either the Arguement is over or we go to the next Question, "How much more powerful is Superman?"

Bardock42
Once again you prove how useless you are in a debate with your excuses.

Why don't we measure them with the measurments provided by showing their feats?

*gasp* shock!

Superman can survive a black hole, how do we know this if we can't measure his strength, durability speed and stamina?

BECAUSE WE ****ING SEE HIM DO IT YOU MORON!

You can't because your fanboyish ass can't stand to lose.

Which we can provide evidence for, and gasp shock!

We provided the evidence of what Superman is capable of and WHAT do we get from YOU?

"Well I can't prove Buu is durable enough, but you're an idiot for doubting me!"

I have to repeat them because obviously you DON'T know as you prove time and time again.

just where they are relevent where people (like you) have no ****ing clue what the hell they are.

And once again I'm going to deny your request and further add:
YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Ok Superman can survive a Blackhole.....that is a fact
Buu can survive a Genkidama by a weakened Goku....that is a fact.

How do the two connect now? You tell me that you can be sure that a Genkidama is weaker than a BlackHole.

--

Actually Superman surviving a Black Hole is not a Theory but a fact....get your terms straight.

Not true.

Again not true.

I am not

Creshosk
I know...and you can compare the DC universe with other DC, maybe even Marvel because there are hundreds of Comics that show what happened, DB has 42 that not at all show how powerful some of the characters are. You sound like you're dodging or gett ready to dodge.

Yes, again i was not clear enough. It is aboot reasonable doubt, if it was 99%, I wouldn't say anything..I just fn't see that it is that clear.....and those are assumptions based on something we cannot argue cause it lies in the future, the DB Comics and the Superman Comics we argued aboot are in the past...so we could actually make Fact-Statemeants if we had a comparable system..... So things that have already been ruled out?
No outside help, as both sides could gain aide and then the fight would become much more involved, but once you add Falsh and GL then the fate is pretty much sealed in DC's favor. So we factor out any outside interference so as to have better control of the controlled environment.

You see the problem with that? What if someone like Jackie Malfoy had to argue that the Earth circles the Sun, but someone like Alpha Centauri or you would argue that the sun does.....if we strictly go by those rules we probably had to say in the end, yes the Earth is the centre, but that's not true now is it. Red herring, discarded.

Another thing if there is no evidence to support any Power of buu neither the weak nor the strong estimates....why should the weak estimate be tthe rifght then. Why should unproven beyond what has been proven estimates be used? If you can go beyond what Buu has shown to be able to do why Can't we do the Same for superman?

Because its another controlled variable: No hyperbole.

..that's where the doubt comes into play.....Buu might actually be able to destroy Solar Systems and survive Ki Blasts that destroy Solar System. And without proving that we can just say say "Superman shrugs all that off easily."

Since technically surviving a double black hole IS greater than all that.

But hey lets go off of wild unproven variables why don't we?

Post crisis superman sneezes and destroys a galaxy.

But that too would be hyperbole and amounts to little more than a pissing contest.

No hyperbole.

...we don't know since we have no clue how strong the Ki Blasts are. We don't if we ignore what's been shown. When a ki blast fails to destroy a planet when all of one's energy has been put into it, kinda makes it seem like it can't destroy a solar system.

Since
Solar system> Planet> Kamehameha from Buu

....does that mean buu will win? No....doe s it mean he might have a decent chance? Maybe.....Again you're going off of, "I can't prove it but you're an idiot for doubting me!"

Can buu win? Doubtful. Does Buu even stand a decent chance? doubtful, Can buu survive a single shot from superman? doubtful.

But since we established that Superman in our (Yours, Creshnoks, Illustrous and I) opinion would win a majority of the fight...so now either the Arguement is over or we go to the next Question, "How much more powerful is Superman?" I'm all for ending this. And I'm going to have to remain on the side with all the evidence in their favor.

Deus Ex
I think you're missing the point though... The difference between your analogy and what we have here is that what we have here is decided via in-depth evaluation, logical reasoning, and structuring our arguments. Simply saying one thing or another isn't debating; it's clashing of opinions.

Debates follow rules of conduct. Fallacies are mistakes in reasoning and are a breach of this conduct.

So is the assumption that the debate can't be solved when the entire argument presupposes that there CAN be a final answer and the purpose of the debate is to FIND it. While this answers finality is subject to future data, or perhaps overlooked data is another thing... The point is the purpose of a debate or argument is to find as close to the truth as can be found with the evidence on hand.

If this is something you're ucomfortable with or unfamiliar with, you should abstain. Period.

This is the way people in the west have been agruing for centuries, and to use logic and take that step onto the road of reason implies the very first step: accepting the truth that your perceptions give to you.

Creshosk
Ok Superman can survive a Blackhole.....that is a fact
Buu can survive a Genkidama by a weakened Goku....that is a fact.

How do the two connect now? You tell me that you can be sure that a Genkidama is weaker than a BlackHole.
Since we already know what a blackhole is in real world terms, it's up to the DBZ side to prove how powerful the genkidama is.

prove that this created and only exists in this one specific place is on par with a more universal found elsewhere friom this specific place.

Actually Superman surviving a Black Hole is not a Theory but a fact....get your terms straight. And where did I call it a theory? Sounds like someone is grasping at straws to keep from drownding.

Not true.prove your side is true.

Again not true.prove your side is true.

I am not After calling someone an idiot or a fanboy or any other name, you are a hypocrite if you ask or tell them not to isult you.

"Stop calling me names, idiot."

^Hypocritical stance^

Bardock42
You sound like you're dodging or gett ready to dodge.

So things that have already been ruled out?
No outside help, as both sides could gain aide and then the fight would become much more involved, but once you add Falsh and GL then the fate is pretty much sealed in DC's favor. So we factor out any outside interference so as to have better control of the controlled environment.

Red herring, discarded.

Why should unproven beyond what has been proven estimates be used? If you can go beyond what Buu has shown to be able to do why Can't we do the Same for superman?

Because its another controlled variable: No hyperbole.

And without proving that we can just say say "Superman shrugs all that off easily."

Since technically surviving a double black hole IS greater than all that.

But hey lets go off of wild unproven variables why don't we?

Post crisis superman sneezes and destroys a galaxy.

But that too would be hyperbole and amounts to little more than a pissing contest.

No hyperbole.

We don't if we ignore what's been shown. When a ki blast fails to destroy a planet when all of one's energy has been put into it, kinda makes it seem like it can't destroy a solar system.

Since
Solar system> Planet> Kamehameha from Buu

Again you're going off of, "I can't prove it but you're an idiot for doubting me!"

Can buu win? Doubtful. Does Buu even stand a decent chance? doubtful, Can buu survive a single shot from superman? doubtful.

I'm all for ending this. And I'm going to have to remain on the side with all the evidence in their favor.

I don't need to dodge. I am not your opponent.

You misunderstood me, I was saying that there are possibilities to compare Comics up to 100%, something that usually doesn'toccur in nature (of course we totally rule out a Phyrric Scepticism)

It's not misleading it's an allusion not Red Herring.

But I am not even going above what he is capable of....we can't even determine what his Powers where if we take into account what he did.

Again you proved times and times again that Superman can endure much, probably more than buu can bring on, but one could argue that Superman never showed any sign to have agressive Powers that could harm Buu.

But it's more like:

Buu's weak Ki Blast > Planet

Buus Strong Ki Blast ? Solar System ? Black Holes

What shot of Superman can destroy a whole planet easily?

Yes, stay on Supermans side, but be open minded.

Bardock42
I think you're missing the point though... The difference between your analogy and what we have here is that what we have here is decided via in-depth evaluation, logical reasoning, and structuring our arguments. Simply saying one thing or another isn't debating; it's clashing of opinions.

Debates follow rules of conduct. Fallacies are mistakes in reasoning and are a breach of this conduct.

So is the assumption that the debate can't be solved when the entire argument presupposes that there CAN be a final answer and the purpose of the debate is to FIND it. While this answers finality is subject to future data, or perhaps overlooked data is another thing... The point is the purpose of a debate or argument is to find as close to the truth as can be found with the evidence on hand.

If this is something you're ucomfortable with or unfamiliar with, you should abstain. Period.

This is the way people in the west have been agruing for centuries, and to use logic and take that step onto the road of reason implies the very first step: accepting the truth that your perceptions give to you.

But that's the point....I am questioning that the assumption "There is a final answer to the Fight"

Bardock42
Since we already know what a blackhole is in real world terms, it's up to the DBZ side to prove how powerful the genkidama is.

prove that this created and only exists in this one specific place is on par with a more universal found elsewhere friom this specific place.

And where did I call it a theory? Sounds like someone is grasping at straws to keep from drownding.

prove your side is true.

prove your side is true.

After calling someone an idiot or a fanboy or any other name, you are a hypocrite if you ask or tell them not to isult you.

"Stop calling me names, idiot."

^Hypocritical stance^

Again, I am not saying it is sure that it's as strong, and I can not prove it. But don't you see that there is this variable we cannot determine?

--

What side, I am not saying that your evidence isn't true but that I am not a Hypocrit or a Fanboy......you seem to misunderstand me on purpose.....

Did not call you an idiot, apologized for calling you a fanboy since I used a wrong definition, you continue insulting me, I could report you but I don't do that stuff so please stop, it does not make you sound any more intelligent.

never said that, stop misquoting me, you give a whole wrong impression...

Deus Ex
But that's the point....I am questioning that the assumption "There is a final answer to the Fight"

Then your questions aren't the focus of the threads you question in... it's something you should address in its own thread in the appropriate section. Everyone else has already decided that an answer is possible.

Creshosk
But that's the point....I am questioning that the assumption "There is a final answer to the Fight" That's the whole premise that's already been set up in these "versus" sections.

Otherwise the answer to ALL of the vs threads is "we don't know, the future might change"

Which simply isn't good enough as it would make the fourms meaningless.

So one of the controlled variables is that there IS an answer.

Which is why we use specified characters.and if it's not specified its the most current form.

No Superman from 12 years ago when he got beat by Doomsday. No Goku from years ago when he was beaten by Master Roshi.

Unjless otherwise specified of course.

Bardock42
Then your questions aren't the focus of the threads you question in... it's something you should address in its own thread in the appropriate section. Everyone else has already decided that an answer is possible.

Ok then, and I do not post there anymmore am I? (leave out the last one....)

That's the whole premise that's already been set up in these "versus" sections.

Otherwise the answer to ALL of the vs threads is "we don't know, the future might change"

Which simply isn't good enough as it would make the fourms meaningless.

So one of the controlled variables is that there IS an answer.

Which is why we use specified characters.and if it's not specified its the most current form.

No Superman from 12 years ago when he got beat by Doomsday. No Goku from years ago when he was beaten by Master Roshi.

Unjless otherwise specified of course.

But I am not talkign to answers like that but more liek " Superman is stronger and Faster, he can survive Black Holes, Buu can destroy planets easily so he can probably destroy more, he can also only be killed by a Genkidama the strongest Ki Blast ever ...I'd say it's aboot 85-15 for Supreman"

And those rules make sense, but I think an answer to such threads in general can only be a Ratio, except it is a 100% deal.

Creshosk
Again, I am not saying it is sure that it's as strong, and I can not prove it. But don't you see that there is this variable we cannot determine? No, you don't want to determine because it undermines your argument.

We already know what a blackhole's level of power is. If you can't support claims that a genkidama is on par or more powerful, then it is hyperbole and not admissible.

--

What side, I am not saying that your evidence isn't true but that I am not a Hypocrit or a Fanboy......you seem to misunderstand me on purpose..... No, I understand what you're saying, and that is your problem.

I see you call people idiots for thinking that the Buu side has not proven itself on par with Superman. I see you call people fanboys for the very same reason. THEN I see you ask to not be insulted.

"Don't call me names, idiot!"

Did not call you an idiot, apologized for calling you a fanboy since I used a wrong definition, you continue insulting me, I could report you but I don't do that stuff so please stop, it does not make you sound any more intelligent. Oh so now you're going to threaten me for doing the same thing you yourself are doing?

You did too call me an idiot.

Remember?

never said that, stop misquoting me, you give a whole wrong impression... I'm not mis quoting you,

Word for word:

Remember?

Your words.

Creshosk
And those rules make sense If you factor in unproven blind fanboyism.

Bardock42
No, you don't want to determine because it undermines your argument.

We already know what a blackhole's level of power is. If you can't support claims that a genkidama is on par or more powerful, then it is hyperbole and not admissible.

No, I understand what you're saying, and that is your problem.

I see you call people idiots for thinking that the Buu side has not proven itself on par with Superman. I see you call people fanboys for the very same reason. THEN I see you ask to not be insulted.

"Don't call me names, idiot!"

Oh so now you're going to threaten me for doing the same thing you yourself are doing?

You did too call me an idiot.

Remember?

I'm not mis quoting you,

Word for word:

Remember?

Your words.

That's not true. I can seriously not say it....if I would say the Genkidama can only destroy two planets I wouldn't feel comfortable cause there's no proof.

And you can claim that it is less and then it'S Anti-Hyperbole..so whewre did that bring us?

Again I never said that, I haven't said that Buu side has put up anythign as much as Supermans side, and I didn'*t say people who don't think they did are idiots....

I did not call you an idiot, did not insult you, I didn't once say that YOU are an idiot...NOT ONCE. Of course you could report me, we will se what the ods think who insulted who.

Actually you are misquoting me everything you posted in "" and claimed I said it I never did...that'S unfair debating style....and I slowly come to the conclusion that you are a kid who just wants to insult people....

Now that'S what I said...for once you are right...so where did I insult you? Where did I say YOU are an idiot...can you point that out again? And actually I stand to that statement who is 100% sure that Superman eins 100% of the fights is not Honest or does not comprehend what was said so far.

Again i did not insult you..while you calling me an arsehole is an insult...

Bardock42
If you factor in unproven blind fanboyism.

Dude, I agreed to the rules you stated....are you now insulting yourself? Or do you actually not understand what I was saying?

Creshosk
That's not true. I can seriously not say it....if I would say the Genkidama can only destroy two planets I wouldn't feel comfortable cause there's no proof. and yet you can say that people that believe 100% that superman can beat Buu are idiots and feel comfortable? What the f**k?

And you can claim that it is less and then it'S Anti-Hyperbole..so whewre did that bring us?Do you even know what hyperbole is? No, obviously not.

Again I never said that, I haven't said that Buu side has put up anythign as much as Supermans side, and I didn'*t say people who don't think they did are idiots....

HELLO "anyone who says he's 100% sure Superman can beat Buu is either an idiot or a liar" Are you denying your own words?

I did not call you an idiot, did not insult you, I didn't once say that YOU are an idiot...NOT ONCE. Of course you could report me, we will se what the ods think who insulted who. You are such a ****ing liar:

anyone who says he's 100% sure Superman can beat Buu is either an idiot or a liarGuess what *******?

DO YOU JUST SPOUT OFF WITHOUT THINKING?

Actually you are misquoting me everything you posted in "" and claimed I said it I never did...that'S unfair debating style....and I slowly come to the conclusion that you are a kid who just wants to insult people....Not surprised that a moron like you would come to that conclusion.

I can come to the same conclusion, you're just a 12 year old who can't stand to see his masturbation material be put in a bad light. Doesn't make it true does it?

Now that'S what I said...for once you are right...so where did I insult you? God you are such a moron.

"All people who like DBZ are idiots." <- I didn't just insult you because I never said you are an idiot in that phrase

Where did I say YOU are an idiot See above *******.

...can you point that out again?

anyone who says he's 100% sure Superman can beat Buu is either an idiot or a liar

And actually I stand to that statement who is 100% sure that Superman eins 100% of the fights is not Honest or does not comprehend what was said so far. Oh I comprehend perfectly what was said before. How about if I say that

"Anyone who does not agree that Superman beats buu 100% based on what was presented is an idiot."

I'm not calling you an idiot, can you show me where I called you an idiot in that statement?

Seeing as how you don't understand the scientific process, don't understand what evidence is, don't understand what debating is and don't know what the word hyperbole means YOU are in NO position to say that ANYONE hasn't comprehended what was said before because YOU YOURSELF, have not comprehended what was being said before hypocrite.

Again i did not insult you..while you calling me an arsehole is an insult... Calling someone an idiot is an insult *******.

Creshosk
Dude, I agreed to the rules you stated....are you now insulting yourself? Or do you actually not understand what I was saying? No you didn't. If you didn't you wouldn't have factored in

"so he can probably destroy more, he can also only be killed by a Genkidama the strongest Ki Blast ever"

As making sense.

Bardock42
and yet you can say that people that believe 100% that superman can beat Buu are idiots and feel comfortable? What the f**k?

Do you even know what hyperbole is? No, obviously not.

HELLO "anyone who says he's 100% sure Superman can beat Buu is either an idiot or a liar" Are you denying your own words?

You are such a ****ing liar:

Guess what *******?

DO YOU JUST SPOUT OFF WITHOUT THINKING?

Not surprised that a moron like you would come to that conclusion.

I can come to the same conclusion, you're just a 12 year old who can't stand to see his masturbation material be put in a bad light. Doesn't make it true does it?

God you are such a moron.

"All people who like DBZ are idiots." <- I didn't just insult you because I never said you are an idiot in that phrase

See above *******.

Oh I comprehend perfectly what was said before. How about if I say that

"Anyone who does not agree that Superman beats buu 100% based on what was presented is an idiot."

I'm not calling you an idiot, can you show me where I called you an idiot in that statement?

Seeing as how you don't understand the scientific process, don't understand what evidence is, don't understand what debating is and don't know what the word hyperbole means YOU are in NO position to say that ANYONE hasn't comprehended what was said before because YOU YOURSELF, have not comprehended what was being said before hypocrite.

Calling someone an idiot is an insult *******.

Yes

Hyperbole = Exxageration in one word

Those are two totally diofferent things..I said "those being 100% sure are either...." not "...those denying that Buu has as much chance or evidence"

No

Wasn't directed at you, was a general statement and it you could be people doing that could either be liars or idiot...therefore I did not call YOU an idiot. Besides I highly doubt you are 100% sure.

I said that I could come to that....not that I actually did.

You didn't insult me, and there is still a difference between what I said and what you just said.

You are still not right

That'S your opinion and that'S alright, it's a whole different thing to say "Everyone that believes.....is an idiot" or "YOU are an Idiot"

Of course I can't show you that, cause you didn't, you made a general statement....in my opinion flawed but that's your right.

I understand the Scientific Method (why the hell do you call it Process, anyways), thank you.

I understand the word Hyperbole, I know what a Hypocrite is, and I understood everything you ever said to me, again, thank you very much.

It is, but I didn't.

Bardock42
No you didn't. If you didn't you wouldn't have factored in

"so he can probably destroy more, he can also only be killed by a Genkidama the strongest Ki Blast ever"

As making sense.
Actually I did.

And that was just an example.....you don't have to take everything I say as gospel....look up some other Figures of Speech besides Hyperbole...you might understand more afterwards.

Creshosk
Wasn't directed at you, was a general statement and it you could be people doing that could either be liars or idiot...therefore I did not call YOU an idiot. Besides I highly doubt you are 100% sure. You really are a backpeddling moron.

By saying anyone you are marking EVERYONE who thinks that way.

What would you say if I were to say,

"Anyone who likes DBZ is an idiot"

Id certainly be insulting you wouldn't I?

Creshosk
Actually I did.

And that was just an example.....you don't have to take everything I say as gospel....look up some other Figures of Speech besides Hyperbole...you might understand more afterwards. Being lectured by someone who deoesn't grasp English very well. . wonderful

Go look up Hyperbole, and comprehend what it means.

"Anti-hyperbole" . . .

Bardock42
Being lectured by someone who deoesn't grasp English very well. . wonderful

Go look up Hyperbole, and comprehend what it means.

"Anti-hyperbole" . . .
I grasp english well enough, thank you.

I know what Hyperbole means...it was a joke...."Anti-Hyperbole" meaning "Meiosis" or maybe "understatement"

You really are a backpeddling moron.

By saying anyone you are marking EVERYONE who thinks that way.

What would you say if I were to say,

"Anyone who likes DBZ is an idiot"

Id certainly be insulting you wouldn't I?

No you wouldn't....you would make a stupid statement...if you said "YOU Bardock YOU are an Idiot" then you'd be insulting me....wait a minute....you do!

Creshosk
I grasp english well enough, thank you.

I know what Hyperbole means...it was a joke...."Anti-Hyperbole" meaning "Meiosis" or maybe "understatement"

No you wouldn't....you would make a stupid statement...if you said "YOU Bardock YOU are an Idiot" then you'd be insulting me....wait a minute....you do! Oh So I can say anyone who likes DBZ is an idiot and not insult anyone? What the f**k?

Do you even know what an insult is?

Yeah your grasp on the English langauge is extenuatingly tedious at best.

Bardock42
Oh So I can say anyone who likes DBZ is an idiot and not insult anyone? What the f**k?

Do you even know what an insult is?

Yeah your grasp on the English langauge is extenuatingly tedious at best.

WellI'd say yes....at least it'S not a personal insult...there is a big difference between te two...plus I don't made it that open and I never said you were the idiot...I gave different options....nor did I actually say that to insult you....

Yes I know what an insult is..

Oh you know big words....anyways...stop the inane behaviour and do not misuse words: Extenuating, Tedious. Might help you.

Deus Ex
Are you two still at it? Damn.

Bardock42
Are you two still at it? Damn.
Well I can't stop, I am addicted....and he maybe just likes to insult me....

Creshosk
WellI'd say yes....at least it'S not a personal insult...there is a big difference between te two...plus I don't made it that open and I never said you were the idiot...I gave different options....nor did I actually say that to insult you....Yeah, wonderful grasp of the English language.

Yes I know what an insult is.. Do you know what a rhetorical question is?

Oh you know big words....anyways...stop the inane behaviour and do not misuse words: Extenuating, Tedious. Might help you. If you had a better grasp of the langauge you would have understood exactly what I meant and not needed to look the words up.

And then after you looked them up you would have still been able to understand what I was saying. As you obvioulsy still do not understand the full meaning of either word as you claim I'm misuising them mr "anti-hyperbole."

You're such a ****ing hypocrite.

Bardock42
Yeah, wonderful grasp of the English language.

Do you know what a rhetorical question is?

If you had a better grasp of the langauge you would have understood exactly what I meant and not needed to look the words up.

And then after you looked them up you would have still been able to understand what I was saying. As you obvioulsy still do not understand the full meaning of either word as you claim I'm misuising them mr "anti-hyperbole."

You're such a ****ing hypocrite.

What does that have to do with teh English Language?

Yes

You did not use them correct...just accept it.

Deus Ex
Nice sig, Bardock. Props for rolling with the punches.

Bardock42
Nice sig, Bardock. Props for rolling with the punches.

Yeah well I found it funny....anyways...I am not sure if want to continue that anymore....Creshosk seems to have a lot of hate for me...I don't know if I deserved it, but we two did quite derail this thread....

Creshosk
What does that have to do with teh English Language?

Yes

You did not use them correct...just accept it. Correctly. And just because you didn't understand me talkind about your thin dull tiresome understanding of the english langauge doesn't mean I didn't use them properly. It just means that you're too obtuse to understand plain English when its right before you.

And you're still trying to dodge the issue that you insulted people with those claims.

Creshosk
Yeah well I found it funny....anyways...I am not sure if want to continue that anymore....Creshosk seems to have a lot of hate for me...I don't know if I deserved it, but we two did quite derail this thread.... We derailed a joke thread that was making fun of you(And I use the royal "you" here) in the first place. yawn

Bardock42
Correctly. And just because you didn't understand me talkind about your thin dull tiresome understanding of the english langauge doesn't mean I didn't use them properly. It just means that you're too obtuse to understand plain English when its right before you.

And you're still trying to dodge the issue that you insulted people with those claims.

Argh...yes whatever you used them right...okay (you obviously didn't but that'S a whole different point).

I am not dodging, I was adressing the point until you started to attack my Knoledge of the English Language....

But anyways, I will say it again: I did not insult you, I stated my opinion that people who are so sure that Superman wins 10/10 although there is an important variable we do not know..must be stupid, or lying for one or another reason.....I did not say you are an idiot, I did not say you are a liar, I said I think people believing that must be idiots, if you believe that then you have to deal with being insulted, I didn't say it to insult you, I just made a statement how I try to explain such ignorant behaviour.....

Bardock42
We derailed a joke thread that was making fun of you(And I use the royal "you" here) in the first place. yawn

Yes...your point being?

Creshosk
Argh...yes whatever you used them right...okay (you obviously didn't but that'S a whole different point).

I am not dodging, I was adressing the point until you started to attack my Knoledge of the English Language....

But anyways, I will say it again: I did not insult you, I stated my opinion that people who are so sure that Superman wins 10/10 although there is an important variable we do not know..must be stupid, or lying for one or another reason.....I did not say you are an idiot, I did not say you are a liar, I said I think people believing that must be idiots, if you believe that then you have to deal with being insulted, I didn't say it to insult you, I just made a statement how I try to explain such ignorant behaviour..... Your "Knoledge" of the English language deserves to be attacked because once again you are saying that people that don't agree with you are stupid now. If you had a better than a weak grasp of the language you'd realize what your faux pas was and stop making it and thus stop deserving the treatment I'm giving you.

Illustrious

But anyways, I will say it again: I did not insult you, I stated my opinion that people who are so sure that Superman wins 10/10 although there is an important variable we do not know..must be stupid, or lying for one or another reason.....I did not say you are an idiot, I did not say you are a liar, I said I think people believing that must be idiots, if you believe that then you have to deal with being insulted, I didn't say it to insult you, I just made a statement how I try to explain such ignorant behaviour.....

LMFAO!

I come back and see this crap being spewed across the board.

No, I'm not one that makes the end-all-be-all judgment on who's a good debater or not. But when someone uses PROOF that you are a shitty debater a la another thread, that is not "bias" as you claim. So there, you have been shown to be the biased one. "He's biased because he used another thread to prove I suck!"

If you believe that, it's worse than believing debating is a competition. Why? Because debating can be a competition. If you thought otherwise, I suppose you know better than every debate moderator out there, and I suppose you know better than everyone who has ever had formal education in the field. Yeah, right. Keep thinking that.

And what "important variable"? This one?

That's it?

That's your argument? That's your case?

LMFAO.

"Supes has never shown to absolutely defeat Buu. Buu has absolutely not shown powers that could defeat Supes." Therefore it's a fanboy opinion to believe Supes will win?

What a crock of shit, my friend.

Nothing Buu has EVER shown can beat Supes, who has endured planetary destruction, has shown to endure for good duration in space, can escape a black hole, and the like. Yet, somehow, because YOU Argue Buu can take what Supes can offer, the other side are fanboys because they say Supes will win? B!tch please, that's not even funny anymore.

Are you really this stupid, or are you just pretending? Because you're putting on a pretty damn good act.

And explain to me wtf is this bull? "Buus Strong Ki Blast ? Solar System ? Black Holes"

Scientific theory shows Black Holes can demolish gigantic stars and even trap light and energy. Yet superman survived a double black hole. Do you really think putting some question marks make a point for you? You need to really go back towards the meat of your argument, if you even have one.

So, Supes has demonstrated he can take anything of Buu's caliber. So what's your argument? Supes can still grab him and fling him into the sun. QED, game over.

What's your argument now? Please, I want your cheap entertainment.

Deus Ex
Pwned.

SlimYout
The one thing that bothers me is that dbz fans just wont' admit and accept proof. For example, I told someone that in terms of physical strength, speed, and durability that Superman would destroy the saiyans. He said, "Oh that's your opinion, fans and the guys from wizard said Goku would win." Notice, I told him my info was right, yet he still shrugs it off. But YOU KNOW, WHEN WIZARD SAYS SOMETHING ITS MIGHTY SPECIAL. I know all dbz fans aren't like this, but understand in fiction land they aren't the ALL YOU MAKE THEM OUT TO BE.

dvampire
Originally posted by SlimYout
The one thing that bothers me is that dbz fans just wont' admit and accept proof. For example, I told someone that in terms of physical strength, speed, and durability that Superman would destroy the saiyans. He said, "Oh that's your opinion, fans and the guys from wizard said Goku would win." Notice, I told him my info was right, yet he still shrugs it off. But YOU KNOW, WHEN WIZARD SAYS SOMETHING ITS MIGHTY SPECIAL. I know all dbz fans aren't like this, but understand in fiction land they aren't the ALL YOU MAKE THEM OUT TO BE.

I agree! smile DBZ fanboys will never die. sad sick mad

SaTsuJiN
so instead of debating fanboyism vs logic.. we are stuck in an infinite stupe-hole arguing over 2 corny over-powered characters?.. tsk.. that is just fanboyism at its best... /salute

Bardock42
Your "Knoledge" of the English language deserves to be attacked because once again you are saying that people that don't agree with you are stupid now. If you had a better than a weak grasp of the language you'd realize what your faux pas was and stop making it and thus stop deserving the treatment I'm giving you.

First way to go pointing out minor spelling mistakes. Did I do that with you? No .....please stop being so cocky and realize that I did not insult you.....

Originally posted by Illustrious
LMFAO!

I come back and see this crap being spewed across the board.

No, I'm not one that makes the end-all-be-all judgment on who's a good debater or not. But when someone uses PROOF that you are a shitty debater a la another thread, that is not "bias" as you claim. So there, you have been shown to be the biased one. "He's biased because he used another thread to prove I suck!"

If you believe that, it's worse than believing debating is a competition. Why? Because debating can be a competition. If you thought otherwise, I suppose you know better than every debate moderator out there, and I suppose you know better than everyone who has ever had formal education in the field. Yeah, right. Keep thinking that.

And what "important variable"? This one?

That's it?

That's your argument? That's your case?

LMFAO.

"Supes has never shown to absolutely defeat Buu. Buu has absolutely not shown powers that could defeat Supes." Therefore it's a fanboy opinion to believe Supes will win?

What a crock of shit, my friend.

Nothing Buu has EVER shown can beat Supes, who has endured planetary destruction, has shown to endure for good duration in space, can escape a black hole, and the like. Yet, somehow, because YOU Argue Buu can take what Supes can offer, the other side are fanboys because they say Supes will win? B!tch please, that's not even funny anymore.

Are you really this stupid, or are you just pretending? Because you're putting on a pretty damn good act.

And explain to me wtf is this bull? "Buus Strong Ki Blast ? Solar System ? Black Holes"

Scientific theory shows Black Holes can demolish gigantic stars and even trap light and energy. Yet superman survived a double black hole. Do you really think putting some question marks make a point for you? You need to really go back towards the meat of your argument, if you even have one.

So, Supes has demonstrated he can take anything of Buu's caliber. So what's your argument? Supes can still grab him and fling him into the sun. QED, game over.

What's your argument now? Please, I want your cheap entertainment.

To be biased I would have to choose one side over the other, I did not.
Creshosk attacked me personally adressing another thread trying to proof I am bad debater (not that I was really debating I was asking you how you can be so sure), that does not have anything to do with the thread. He just wanted to argue with me, I don't know why, but he did not adress any points I made but points I made a week ago in another thread.

What the Hell? I said there are Forms odf Debating based on competition. Online Debates such as this one are not. If you don't understand that it's really not my fault.

The only thing that destroyed Kid Buu was a Genkidama.....nothing else...never.....so tell me..what is the force of a Genkidama equal to?

That's not my case, that's part of something I want to adress, if you (plural) think all debates are a black and white thing you are just wrong.

So wait it's alright to say "Superman can endure everything Buu can throw at him", but it'S wrong to claim "Buu might be asble to endure all Superman could throw at him"? Who is the Hypocrit now?

No I am really that stpid...you argue with someone stupid over more than 5 Pages, so even if you think you "win" ...you still won against someone stupid .....good for you

I thought you could connect that but oh well I'll explain it: Buu's Strong Ki bLasts (we don't know how they relate to) the Solar Systerm (and we don't know how they relate to) a Black Hole .....to many "We dont know"s ...at least in my opinion.

How do you know that the Sun would kill Buu?

Now this is not the Buu thread so I will not ake further arguements but theres more that makes one wonder.....

Tha C-Master
Um dbz fanboys are bad, but if anyone questions the fanbase of superman they are either ignorant or in denial, which is a sure sign of pure fanboyism.

Deus Ex
Here, Bardock. I already posted this, but since you're so hung up on the Spirit bomb, here's it again...

Genki-Dama Power-Up:
Several thousand people: x 2
Small City (10's of thousands): x 5
Large Metropolis (couple million): x 10
Small Country (10's of millions): x 100
Large Country (100's of millions): x 1000
Small planet (billions): x 10.000
Solar System (100's of billions): x 100.000
Several Systems (Trillions): x 1.000.000

Bardock42
Here, Bardock. I already posted this, but since you're so hung up on the Spirit bomb, here's it again...

Genki-Dama Power-Up:
Several thousand people: x 2
Small City (10's of thousands): x 5
Large Metropolis (couple million): x 10
Small Country (10's of millions): x 100
Large Country (100's of millions): x 1000
Small planet (billions): x 10.000
Solar System (100's of billions): x 100.000
Several Systems (Trillions): x 1.000.000

Again I am sorry...this is not Canon....at all..no where was that said in the manga.

And how strong is the Spirit Bomb when all the people even such powerful ones and those on namek give all they can share? And even if it is just x10.000 ...that'S still crazy considering the power the DB Fighters had ....I actually believe it to be lower to be honest.....

Deus Ex
You asked for proof. This is as close as I've come in looking. I don't see you proving up, so perhaps you should shut up. I'm rather tired of hearing you whine about how we don't know the power of the Spirit Bomb and then provide nothing to even hint that it's on par with the power of a blackhole.

Can you tell us exactly how much lifeforce energy was drawn on to destroy Buu? Or are you just being annoying?

Illustrious
You said Buu has a chance against Superman when all proof said to the contrary. Either cough up your proof, or STFU and crawl back into Fanboy Hell. That's biased. When you blindly defend something in the face of all logic and reason, you are biased and a fanboy. Period.

You've showne consistently you are a bad debater. If an opinion on a subject that can not be substantiated is shared by everyone, it becomes valid beyond reasonable doubt. Hence why you are permitted to site scientists in theoretical fields in debate, because it's their professional opinion beyond reasonable doubt. Learn the dynamics of debating before you spew this trash.

And what's your point? That still doesn't prove you don't suck at debating. And that still doesn't prove Buu stands a chance in hell of defeating Supes. So for this debate (both of them), you lost.

Here's the fanboy again. "We've never seen anything else destroy Buu, therefore he can't be destroyed by anything else."

And then when someone gives references, they "aren't canon." Why? Because you don't agree with them?

Burden of proof? Ever heard it? Science tells us that nothing can withstand a black hole, and if you toss something into a sun, their molecular structure will completely be fried. YOU have to prove this won't happen to Buu, not the other way around. You're twisting parameters to fit your argument. That's why you're a fanboy.

Because Superman has SHOWN feats of durability greater than that of Buu's greatest attacks. Nothing Buu has done could top the destructive powers (singularity) of a black hole.

That's FACT.

Buu has never shown the ability to defeat Superman. Another fact.

There's no hypocrisy there. I go with the individual that has shown the ability to win, I err against the individual that might have that ability.

I'm consistent. You're not.

Good admission, at least you can halfway concede a point, even if it was laden with ad hominen. Yeah, you're a greeeatttt debater.

WOW. Did you not read what I posted?

A black hole could EASILY rip apart a Solar System. Entire Solar Systems, in fact. Hell, it's scientific theory that black holes can hold galaxies together. There, a black hole > Solar System ? Buu.

So you have to prove Buu can top a black hole. Until you bring the PROOF, you have nothing. STFU.

Because... uh... the sun's intense heat, reactions, radiation, and pressure would cause the disintegration of effectively any matter we know of.

Here's a tip, when you go against reasoning, PROVE IT.

You have no proof, never have, yet you call people who disagree with you fanboys. How ridiculous.

dvampire
Again I am sorry...this is not Canon....at all..no where was that said in the manga.

And how strong is the Spirit Bomb when all the people even such powerful ones and those on namek give all they can share? And even if it is just x10.000 ...that'S still crazy considering the power the DB Fighters had ....I actually believe it to be lower to be honest.....

Goku could of also offed Buu with a Kamehameha Wave too when he was ssj3.

Vegetto too. smile

Buu having a bloody nose.

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4117/vegettovssuperbuu86zb.gif

And Vegetto saying that he could Vaporize him.

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/843/vegettovssuperbuu144fk.gif

Deus Ex
Bardock, it's over. Give it up.

P-Geyser
Bardock, it's over. Give it up.

LOL...damn Dues I can see that you are really fed up.

SlimYout
This is exactly what I am talking about. Why have I witnessed the most rabid dbz fans be quelled by proof, when others continue to undermine proof. Also some dbz fans will admit that other manga/anime characters are stronger than the saiyans, (dark schneider, unborn child from legend of the overfiend) I'm done. forget it...............

SaTsuJiN
why do those comics look like someone drew them in "paint" .. -_-

Bardock42
You asked for proof. This is as close as I've come in looking. I don't see you proving up, so perhaps you should shut up. I'm rather tired of hearing you whine about how we don't know the power of the Spirit Bomb and then provide nothing to even hint that it's on par with the power of a blackhole.

Can you tell us exactly how much lifeforce energy was drawn on to destroy Buu? Or are you just being annoying?

No you isunderstand, I ask for proof because I am aware there is none....

You said Buu has a chance against Superman when all proof said to the contrary. Either cough up your proof, or STFU and crawl back into Fanboy Hell. That's biased. When you blindly defend something in the face of all logic and reason, you are biased and a fanboy. Period.

You've showne consistently you are a bad debater. If an opinion on a subject that can not be substantiated is shared by everyone, it becomes valid beyond reasonable doubt. Hence why you are permitted to site scientists in theoretical fields in debate, because it's their professional opinion beyond reasonable doubt. Learn the dynamics of debating before you spew this trash.

And what's your point? That still doesn't prove you don't suck at debating. And that still doesn't prove Buu stands a chance in hell of defeating Supes. So for this debate (both of them), you lost.

Here's the fanboy again. "We've never seen anything else destroy Buu, therefore he can't be destroyed by anything else."

And then when someone gives references, they "aren't canon." Why? Because you don't agree with them?

Burden of proof? Ever heard it? Science tells us that nothing can withstand a black hole, and if you toss something into a sun, their molecular structure will completely be fried. YOU have to prove this won't happen to Buu, not the other way around. You're twisting parameters to fit your argument. That's why you're a fanboy.

Because Superman has SHOWN feats of durability greater than that of Buu's greatest attacks. Nothing Buu has done could top the destructive powers (singularity) of a black hole.

That's FACT.

Buu has never shown the ability to defeat Superman. Another fact.

There's no hypocrisy there. I go with the individual that has shown the ability to win, I err against the individual that might have that ability.

I'm consistent. You're not.

Good admission, at least you can halfway concede a point, even if it was laden with ad hominen. Yeah, you're a greeeatttt debater.

WOW. Did you not read what I posted?

A black hole could EASILY rip apart a Solar System. Entire Solar Systems, in fact. Hell, it's scientific theory that black holes can hold galaxies together. There, a black hole > Solar System ? Buu.

So you have to prove Buu can top a black hole. Until you bring the PROOF, you have nothing. STFU.

Because... uh... the sun's intense heat, reactions, radiation, and pressure would cause the disintegration of effectively any matter we know of.

Here's a tip, when you go against reasoning, PROVE IT.

You have no proof, never have, yet you call people who disagree with you fanboys. How ridiculous.
Hm...I think I will jsut not answer to that....yes...sounds like fun....

Just one thing they aen't canon because they are not anywhere stated in the book....did you evern read them? ...I guess not....

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
why do those comics look like someone drew them in "paint" .. -_-

The Comics are real.....

Originally posted by SlimYout
This is exactly what I am talking about. Why have I witnessed the most rabid dbz fans be quelled by proof, when others continue to undermine proof. Also some dbz fans will admit that other manga/anime characters are stronger than the saiyans, (dark schneider, unborn child from legend of the overfiend) I'm done. forget it...............

Dark Schneider is a crazy son of a ***** of course he's stronger.....

Originally posted by dvampire
Goku could of also offed Buu with a Kamehameha Wave too when he was ssj3.

Vegetto too. smile

Buu having a bloody nose.

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4117/vegettovssuperbuu86zb.gif

And Vegetto saying that he could Vaporize him.

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/843/vegettovssuperbuu144fk.gif

Ah yes...how does Vegetto compare to superman.....are supermans beams anything comparable to vegetto.....has superman ever destroyed a planet with his heat vision (lets not forget thyt Buu survived that)?

Furthermore that's not Kid Buu ...and as others would claim now "Hearsay"....although I don't doubt Vegetto could have vaporized him....

Deus Ex
Yup. Typical.

Bardock42
Yup. Typical.

Typical? Do you mean that a typical Fanboy will not argue te same points over and over? Well yes, I cannot add any ore to the discussion and Illustrious seems to make the same points again and again too. So I don't see what it helps, i cold just copy paste my post again and he his and it could go on and on forever.....now people that read it can choose for themself.....since I do not want to "win" that debate......

By the way I like the quote in your sig....great author....

Deus Ex
Well, I mean typical that you replied the way you did. It'll keep going, I have no doubt about that.

And thanks.

Laminator_X
A true student of logic and reason does not care about winning or loosing, only finding the truth and banishing error. If one's argument is found to be sound, you are grateful to your opponent for helping you resolve and clarify what might have been flaws in your reasoning. If one's argument is found to be invalid, you are even more grateful to your opponent for having delivered you from your error and brought you closer to the truth.

In all things much depends on what presuppositions and assumptions one is willing to accept in the absence of evidence. When it comes to things like Sayans vs Kryptonians, we're forced to make some guesses. What those guesses are will affect the outcome of the reasoning process. The only way to judge the validity of those guesses is to compare the results with other arguments where such guesses were not required (or at least fewer of them) and see if the results are consistant. By then refining our guesses, we can move closer to the truth of the matter, be that a single conclusion or a range of indeterminacy.

The Fanboy is actually quite logically sound once one realizes that they accept only one basic postulate:

My dude rulez!

and they follow from there. By raising their devotion to the level of brute fact or natural law, it is obvious to them that any agrument that contradicts that postulate must in some way be wrong despite any and all assertions to the contrary.

Of course, this foundation is made of clay. The whole structure will wash into the sea as a rain of contrary evidence erodes that basic assumtion. Sadly, most fanboys are fanatics. They would rather be washed out along with it rather than accept that they were wrong.

Bardock42
Well, I mean typical that you replied the way you did. It'll keep going, I have no doubt about that.

And thanks.

It will maybe keep going...but I won't post at such length anymore...I said what I had to say....I don't think it convinced anyone..so i might as well be wrong but it's said and doesn't have to be repeated...if something new should comme up I might step iun with more fanboyism and hypocrisy...

Illustrious
Nice strawman.

If you're not going to debate, don't post and do us all a favor.

"I'm not going to answer that..."

Maybe because you don't have any answers and you're spewing more fanboy crap. We've never SEEN Buu destroy a solar system, we've SEEN Superman survive something that can. So I'm suppose to pick the person who has no proof against the person that does or I'm a fanboy?

Please.

The True Fear
fallacies own

dvampire
No you isunderstand, I ask for proof because I am aware there is none....

Hm...I think I will jsut not answer to that....yes...sounds like fun....

Just one thing they aen't canon because they are not anywhere stated in the book....did you evern read them? ...I guess not....

The Comics are real.....

Dark Schneider is a crazy son of a ***** of course he's stronger.....

Ah yes...how does Vegetto compare to superman.....are supermans beams anything comparable to vegetto.....has superman ever destroyed a planet with his heat vision (lets not forget thyt Buu survived that)?

Furthermore that's not Kid Buu ...and as others would claim now "Hearsay"....although I don't doubt Vegetto could have vaporized him....

Vegetto can't compare to Superman (one has far more feats to back him up). And Superman's Heat Vision is hotter than stars, any incarnation of Buu will be vaporized in seconds. smile

Bardock42
Nice strawman.

If you're not going to debate, don't post and do us all a favor.

"I'm not going to answer that..."

Maybe because you don't have any answers and you're spewing more fanboy crap. We've never SEEN Buu destroy a solar system, we've SEEN Superman survive something that can. So I'm suppose to pick the person who has no proof against the person that does or I'm a fanboy?

Please.

We have heard Cell saying he could destroy a Solar Syste ....the Other Fighters agreeing ...Buu is stronger.....Buu survived planet destruction...can Superan destroy a planet? If he can't he cannot hurt Buu or can he?

dvampire
We have heard Cell saying he could destroy a Solar Syste ....the Other Fighters agreeing ...Buu is stronger.....Buu survived planet destruction...can Superan destroy a planet? If he can't he cannot hurt Buu or can he?

Except Cell was offed by a planetary blasts, it took Buu a while to destroy a whole galaxy, Buu nose was able to bleed and Superman's Heat Vision is hotter than stars. Superman wins. smile

TPinaPimp

Cell was bluffing.... Cell's kamahamaha exploded on Earth and only left a crator. ALso Fat Buu's kamahamha hitting Earth and only destroying a City is proof that Cell is dead wrong..

Also Buu can be KO'd by psyhical attacks, This has been shown... Unless you wanna tell me that Mr. Buu and Kid Buu are different?

ALso Superman most likly could destroy planets seeing as how he could destroy the moon without trying..

Bardock42
Originally posted by dvampire
Except Cell was offed by a planetary blasts, it took Buu a while to destroy a whole galaxy, Buu nose was able to bleed and Superman's Heat Vision is hotter than stars. Superman wins. smile

I agree...but I thin k with what Buu has shown he might actually have a decent chance....I mostly think that because of his extraordinary regenaration abilities.....

Tru_Slice
Woa, how in the crap did logic turn into DBZism?

The True Fear
you will learn the ways soon enough

Illustrious
Again, poor logic.

First off, Cell claimed he could destroy a solar system, but that was never substantiated, it could well be hyperbole. Buu could be stronger, but not necessarily have the same type of destructive abilities. It's stupid to say A > B so A can do everything B can do and more, that's a false conclusion.

First off, why do you have to destroy a planet to hurt Buu? Destroying a planet can be a variety of factors. Hurting an individual could just be landing a good wallop on him. Superman's heat vision is hotter than hellfire, he'd simply roast Buu, who has been diced by lesser forces than that. Superman's freeze breath could instantly freeze Buu while he melts him away with his vision. He has demonstrated feats of strength and speed greater than those in the DBZ saga, and the scans prove it, not leave it to conjecture.

One of the scans has Supes fighting Imperiex from various directions simultaneously. He is quick enough so that he can litterally be punching him, heat visioning him, grabbing on to him, and beat away at the same time. He is fast enough to phase THROUGH an attack by Doomsday, who could dominate any DBZ character. There's no evidence that any of Buu's attack could even land on a Supes without PIS (and guess what? Versus fights have no PIS!)

And if all else fails, he chucks him into the sun. QED.

Buu may well regenerate, but that's never a stipulation, Supes has plenty of stamina to keep destroying him anyway. He could always shatter him into blobs and fling the blobs across the system. And Buu's regeneration from total spattering is not instantaneous. Can Wolvie beat Galactus because he can regenerate?

Deus Ex
Game set and match. It's over. Supes > Any single DBZ character.

K1ll3r
Buu gets some kryptonite...then what happens? as i remember from superman if kryptonite is near him then he is weaker then a cat. any single character from anywhere gets some kryptonite then superman is toasted and you cant deny that he has had kryptonite on him just from normal super villians.

Deus Ex
Then it's a different fight.

K1ll3r
no, no its not. Someone would just have to get some kryptonite, thats all.

Deus Ex
Yeah, and if someone walked up and made Buu a wooden Pinnochio puppet it'd be the same fight, right?

No, it wouldn't. Superman around Kryptonite isn't Super. That's evident.

Darkstorm Zero
K1ll3r, thats using a plot device to win a match...Buu wouldn't even know what Kryptonite even looks like when he sees it...

K1ll3r
lol, yea i guess your right. but its still the same fight superman is still superman just a really weak one. err and how are they gonna make him a "wooden Pinnochio puppet "?? mine makes sense and yours does not.

Deus Ex
Both are the same result- a weaker near helpless transformation of one of the fighting parties via something that is clearly not gonna happen in a random slugfest.

K1ll3r
yes but that is not the point the point is that: Fanboyism is another persons Logic and vice-versa, because that is what this thread is about after all?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>