Is it a sin for women to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardiel13
Hello, I am Agnostic (but, leaning toward Buddhism).

I hear all this these sermons with Televangelists and religious dudes (my family minus my mum is Christian) saying that using a condom and oral/anal sodomy and the like are a sin because you are wasting precious seed. I'm thinking... "What happens when a woman makes herself ejaculate? Is it a sin, too?" Hmm... confused

BackFire
Probably.

Seems everything except breathing and smiling is a sin.

Bardiel13
I think I heard a sermon about smiling, too... laughing

sonnet
Originally posted by Bardiel13

I hear all this these sermons with Televangelists and religious dudes (my family minus my mum is Christian) saying that using a condom and oral/anal sodomy and the like are a sin because you are wasting precious seed. I'm thinking... "What happens when a woman makes herself ejaculate? Is it a sin, too?" Hmm... confused
Well I guess since a woman does not have any seed to waste it cannot be a "sin" then. Do yourself a favour, ask for the scriptures that say that it is a sin to ejaculate and then make up your mind. As far as I know the Bible only speaks upfront against sexual perversions, e.g. sex with animals, gay sex and unnatural forms of sex between woman and men.

mysparrow

If you are an agnostic and leaning towards buddism , why would you even care ?

lil bitchiness

See this idea of sin because the seed is wasted is just ridiculous.

Thats the same as saying , menstruation is a sin, as every time women menstruates and does not have a child, the egg is wasted.

debbiejo
Maybe that why the Catholics and others feel they must not use birth control and have as many children as they can....Try not to waste eggs either....The Barefoot and pregnant..huh .Though I've never run across anything specific only as Sonnet spoke of in scripture.

soleran30
I am not making fun of you but the religious organizations that would place that all powerful religious tool to work.............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....oh the mighty guilt hammer dropped........

Bardiel13
Originally posted by mysparrow
If you are an agnostic and leaning towards buddism , why would you even care ?

Because, I'm just wondering if the catholic women are restricted to that, as well. Can't I be curious or is it a sin to question, also? stick out tongue

Echuu
Because, I'm just wondering if the catholic women are restricted to that, as well. Can't I be curious or is it a sin to question, also? stick out tongue

Yeah I think that would be a sin too smile (which is one reason I dislike certain areas of the Catholic doctrine)

But, as for the first question of Bardiel13...no it is not a sin.

Bardiel13
Wow, I feel sorry for the Catholic dudes! laughing

Cletus_Kasady
You're not aloud to defecate either

Cletus_Kasady
Heres a quote from the brilliant show "Bottom" which is usually the reason people become Buddhist.

Eddie: You know, I think I might come back as a bra.
Richie: What?
Eddie: Well, all us Buddhists believe in reincarnation.
Richie: When did you become a Buddhist?
Eddie: About 5 seconds ago. And may I say it has completely changed my life!
Richie: But you can't come back as a bra! That's just stupid! You have to come back as something organic.
Eddie: All right, all right, I'm only a beginner you know! Errr... all right then, I'll come back as... ah! Claudia Schiffer! She's seriously organic!

Cletus_Kasady
And just since i've brought up Bottom

Richie: What about pin the tail on the donkey?
Eddie: We haven't got a donkey.
Richie: Well er, pin the tail on the chicken.
Eddie: We haven't got a tail.
Richie: Well pin the sausage on the chicken.
Eddie: We haven't got a chicken.
Richie: Well pin the sausage on the fridge.
Eddie: Or a pin.
Richie: Sellatope a sausage to the fridge.
Eddie: We haven't got a sausage.
Richie: Put a bit of Sellotape on the fridge!
Eddie: Not much of game is it.

Cletus_Kasady
Woman: And your name?
Eddie: Edward Hitler
Women: Ooh, any relation?
Eddie: Well... I've got a mother
Women: No, no I meant to Adolf Hitler
Eddie: Yes that's her.

Cletus_Kasady
Sorry about that. If you want more bottom quotes go here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103376/quotes

debbiejo
The church restricted so many things, even the sex position that was only appropriate in gods eyes.(only one was acceptable mind you, Missionary)...The church twists things into sins so that you could pay for your sins through absolution's of sins or indulgences...where you pay to have a bishop, for the pay, of your money to pray you out of hell, or purgatory....today it's called the "Mass."...When it started..the money went to the Grand Cathedrals and the Popes grand life style along with the higher ups in the church...Did you know that the bishops had many lovers and children...strange don't you think since they were supposed to be celibate....

sonnet
Originally posted by debbiejo
The church restricted so many things, even the sex position that was only appropriate in gods eyes.(only one was acceptable mind you, Missionary)...The church twists things into sins so that you could pay for your sins through absolution's of sins or indulgences...where you pay to have a bishop, for the pay, of your money to pray you out of hell, or purgatory....today it's called the "Mass."...When it started..the money went to the Grand Cathedrals and the Popes grand life style along with the higher ups in the church...Did you know that the bishops had many lovers and children...strange don't you think since they were supposed to be celibate....
They made up their own rules to suite the purpose of their church. I just cannot understand why so many people still think that they are the representation of Christiandom on earth, because they are not. Most of their "politics" are not even scriptural.

debbiejo
As far as I know about the sex thing...If you're a Catholic woman, you have to give it up anytime your husband wants it....Well, that is what my close friend said to me, and she tries to be a good Catholic....every day.....Even if she doesn't want to.... sad

NOW WATCH...EVERYONE WILL WANT TO MARRY A CATHOLIC WOMAN NOW!!!! laughing out loud

soleran30
And remember even if you spend most of your time in a missionary position it doesn't make you holysmile

finti
Yes..........

Shakyamunison

LOL, there is only one sin, and there is only one commandment. The commandment is to love one another, and the only sin is to slander. Every person is a Buddha in the making. We need to love one another and never slander a living thing. What does having an orgasm have to do with sin? What you are hearing is nothing more than someone else attempt at controlling you.

If you wish to know more about Buddhism, send me a pm.

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
Yes..........

laughing laughing

I didn't think you believed in sin....hahahahaha

sonnet
Originally posted by debbiejo
As far as I know about the sex thing...If you're a Catholic woman, you have to give it up anytime your husband wants it....Well, that is what my close friend said to me, and she tries to be a good Catholic....every day.....Even if she doesn't want to.... sad

Well, with all men in charge, what could we woman expect other than total insensitivity!!!! I just always wonder if the men do not get bored you know...just doing the missionary....they probably spend lots of time in confession for impure thoughts.... smile

debbiejo
Originally posted by sonnet
Well, with all men in charge, what could we woman expect other than total insensitivity!!!! I just always wonder if the men do not get bored you know...just doing the missionary....they probably spend lots of time in confession for impure thoughts.... smile

Yeah...had to repent for the other positions they did in private....Then comes the "OH god, I feel sooooo guilty, we did it the devils way, and I liked it..." big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.