Adam Warlock VS. Sentinel Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Both at their best/peak potential.

Debate.

The Ion
Warlock at his best has the IG.

thesilverspider
warlock at his best is a beast just look at the magus and goddess

Khellendros
Alan Scott would put up a really good fight, but I think Adam would take the win eventually.

long pig
Soul rip.

AW 10/10

Lucid Lui
*agrees with long pig*

Adam Warlock
No IG.

kgkg
Sentinel Alan Scott is underrated here? WHY

long pig
Take away the soul gem and I'd think Alan would win.

The soul rip is too easy to use.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Take away the soul gem and I'd think Alan would win.

The soul rip is too easy to use.
i say WHY

kgkg
LMAO

long pig
Whatcha talking about?

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Whatcha talking about?
just playin

long pig
Oh...droolio

batmandaman
if adam had the gauntlet then it wouldn't even be a contest, but since he doesn't i have to give it to alan, i like adam, but i just think alan has the upperhand, however slight it maybe

Madvillain
Warlock ftw

Priest
Originally posted by kgkg
Sentinel Alan Scott is underrated here? WHY
he is, but Warlock would win.

DigiMark007
The soul rip is cheap as hell, and he's actually used it very few times. I rarely include it in my thought process when thinking about Adam.

Honestly, maybe Alan. I'm a huge fan of both these guys, and it would be a monumentally sweet fight between two savvy veterans.

Alan simply has more raw energy output and options with his ring/power (depending on the incarnation). So the fight would be his to lose. But Adam's not far behind him in power, and would be tough to take out since he wouldn't try to go toe-to-toe with Alan.

I'd give Alan the slight majority simply because I could see him resisting a soul rip, as well as Warlock's telepathic attacks, and foiling (or at least not succumbing to) his trickery.

guy222
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Both at their best/peak potential.

Debate.

taking adam w/ig

adam w/soul gem wins also

Madvillain
resisting the soul gem? i highly doubt that

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The soul rip is cheap as hell, and he's actually used it very few times. I rarely include it in my thought process when thinking about Adam.

Honestly, maybe Alan. I'm a huge fan of both these guys, and it would be a monumentally sweet fight between two savvy veterans.

Alan simply has more raw energy output and options with his ring/power (depending on the incarnation). So the fight would be his to lose. But Adam's not far behind him in power, and would be tough to take out since he wouldn't try to go toe-to-toe with Alan.

I'd give Alan the slight majority simply because I could see him resisting a soul rip, as well as Warlock's telepathic attacks, and foiling (or at least not succumbing to) his trickery.

Originally posted by Madvillain
resisting the soul gem? i highly doubt that

Why not? Alan has one of the strongest wills in all of comicdom. If anyone could, it would be him.

Galan007
Originally posted by Skeets
warlock at his best is a beast just look at the magus and goddess True, they were both part of Warlock before he expelled them from his being. So Warlock at his best would most certainly be capable of what Magus/Goddess did, which were Universal in scale.

IMO Warlock AT HIS BEST (no IG)>Alan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.