Okay, Let's Talk Cameron Diaz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NINExNINE
Your thoughts please..

Is it me, or does Cameron Diaz find a way to get under everyone's skin?

She has an extremely annoying guy laugh, a weird "Joker" mouth, she's not close to being as sexy as other actresses (I'll give her "The Mask" only), she's 30 something- and acts like she's 19, she can't ACT worth *hit, she fights photographers -and then tries to sue them, she dates a younger man -which implies she can't find a man her age due to her lack of maturity, she's in lousy- unwatchable movies (The Sweetest Thing,Charlie's Angels?), She can't ACT (oops, I said that one already), she sues model photographers who expose her past nude modeling photos (hellooo, don't do nude photos for jobs if you don't want them to be seen???) and last but not least- she's a environmental - tree hugging - liberal? Ugh!

So tell me, How could anyone not want to punch Cameron Diaz in her face (sorry, sounds a little agressive, I know).

Please, someone agree with me. Thos who don't, please tell me why you like her???

BackFire
movie stars and celebrities forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.