TMNT Action Figures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Padawanyoda01
Anybody had/still collect these toys I do. I think the action figures were the thing that got me into TMNT. I nearly have all of the old toon toys and am currently collecting the modern ones.

BENITO
I still have my old ones If they we're in better condition I would sell them though

Joker1237
I have April O Neil, and she looks BETTER than ever lol.

Krang's Body(Lost the Krang him self lol)

The Shredder, lost his cape

Spliter, who is now naked, as his red dojo, was made out of cheap material and just well fall apart over time.

All 4 Turtles,

Slash.

A few Foot Soilders,

And the Turtle van. I know I missing something, oh yeah Bebop and Rockstandy.

RatKing, and Leatherhead(Who is missing the top of his head, as well it pop on and pop off lol. I used to have the Turtles come up with GREAT victorys, by having em kick his top head off lol.

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237

Spliter, who is now naked, as his red dojo, was made out of cheap material and just well fall apart over time.

How discraseful a flashing Splinter big grin

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Joker1237
I have April O Neil, and she looks BETTER than ever lol.

Krang's Body(Lost the Krang him self lol)

The Shredder, lost his cape

All 4 Turtles,

Slash.

A few Foot Soilders,

And the Turtle van. I know I missing something, oh yeah Bebop and Rockstandy.

RatKing, and Leatherhead(Who is missing the top of his head, as well it pop on and pop off lol. I used to have the Turtles come up with GREAT victorys, by having em kick his top head off lol.

Man I have a ton. all scattered throught my parents house in boxes. Major obsession 10-12 years old

Leo, Mike, Don, Raph, Splinter, Shredder, Krang (and no I didn't lose krang), Rat king, Foot soldier, Usagi Yojimbo, Casey Jones, April Oneal, Bebop, Rocksteady, Gengis frog, Napolean bona frog, Leather head, Baxter Stockman, Mouser, Ace Duck, wacky action leo/raph/don/mike

Turtle van, Turtle blimp, Sewer playset, Footclan Pogo copter, Turtle cycle, jet ski thing w/eels, flush'o matic, footclan cadillac car thing, Foot clan motorcycle thing, Drilling module

But what I always wanted and never got....The technodrome sad
The thing didn't come out until I was damn near 13.

The crappy thing about these toys, for me anyway, you probably couldn't get the most of them unless you had all of the first wave. The MAJOR MAJOR charcters: 4 turtles, Splinter, April, Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, foot soldier.

And according to a lot about what I read recently, were all discontinued in 1990. At the zenith of there Popularity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.