HA! funny.... lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
laughing out loud READ!!!!!!!!! funny laughing out loud

Plastic Surgery Miracles

Three Texas plastic surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.
One of them said, "I'm the best plastic surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said. "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in 5 field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat.

Now he's President of the United States."

leana marie
omg that is so funny!!! and true!!! eek!

Kosta
laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
mad

Leo.M
OMG that's funny hystericalsmiley_abzw hystericalsmiley_abzw

The True Fear
thumb up

olchik
That was really funny! hahasmile

snehin
Originally posted by Bun Bun

Plastic Surgery Miracles

Three Texas plastic surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.
One of them said, "I'm the best plastic surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said. "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in 5 field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat.

Now he's President of the United States." laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
wheres spelljammer???

snehin
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
wheres spelljammer??? no clue

DanZeke25

Plastic Surgery Miracles

Now he's President of the United States."

lol its pretty good, but not as funny as some say

mattador
ROFL!

Scythe
President Bush is America's president....LET IT GO PEOPLE!! IF HE WAS HATED SO MUCH, WHY WAS HE ELECTED TWICE!! LET IT GO!!!

a1hsauce
lol its funny caus its true....

and If I had that much money and power...Id be elected president TWICE as well!

Scythe
Someday Scythe....someday....

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

Wonderwomenbabe
lol that is funny, where do u come up wit this stuff?

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Scythe
President Bush is America's president....LET IT GO PEOPLE!! IF HE WAS HATED SO MUCH, WHY WAS HE ELECTED TWICE!! LET IT GO!!!
Because for all tho's damn republicans and old people!!!!
He's just a guy who really wanted to go to war and he took the whole damn country with him mad heh oh well he'll be gone soon.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Scythe

he wasn't elected twice...................... the 1st time some BS happened with the votes

Because for all tho's damn republicans and old people!!!!
He's just a guy who really wanted to go to war and he took the whole damn country with him mad heh oh well he'll be gone soon.

w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.