hip hopper for life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hiphopper2007
what up my fellow HipHoppers im here to put it down for necro, atmosphere, a tribe called quest, biggie smalls, tupac, icp, kotton mouth kings, twizted, anybody killa, easy e, bone thugs-n-harmony, blaze ya dead homie aka colton grundy, NWA, de la soul, kanye west, the fugees, TI, Ice Cube anything worth listening to....
(Note i didnt say SHIT about Eminem or 50's played out ***** asses)
rap
scratchin
break dancin
beat boxin
graffitti
FOR LIFE!
much love
ya girl stephanie smokin'

koolruningz
Welcome dude. Anyone who feels that way about Eminem and 50 is alright by me. You should head over to the hip hop thread, thats where the heads hang out.

D00m
We need a lady hip-hop head here at KMC. Feel free to stop by the hip-hop thread any time stephanie. We need more heads like you there. Especially somebody to rep the ladies... heard Atmosphere's new album yet?

Tengu Man
You cant imagine how much fun were having!!!!

koolruningz
I bet i can. stick out tongue

-hh-
welcome wink stay active and enjoy your stay.

JacopeX
Welcome hiphopper and please dont listen about all the junk people talk about me. I dont why people hate me. Im innocent I tell ya!!!

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JacopeX
Welcome hiphopper and please dont listen about all the junk people talk about me. I dont why people hate me. Im innocent I tell ya!!!

Calm the **** down

Anywayz, welcome to KMC

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX

you're insane man, and im starting to believe this in the literal sense.

barbarossa
Originally posted by hiphopper2007
what up my fellow HipHoppers im here to put it down for necro, atmosphere, a tribe called quest, biggie smalls, tupac, icp, kotton mouth kings, twizted, anybody killa, easy e, bone thugs-n-harmony, blaze ya dead homie aka colton grundy, NWA, de la soul, kanye west, the fugees, TI, Ice Cube anything worth listening to....
(Note i didnt say SHIT about Eminem or 50's played out ***** asses)
rap
scratchin
break dancin
beat boxin
graffitti
FOR LIFE!
much love
ya girl stephanie smokin'

Woo, Necro.

Welcome to KMC! eek!

-hh-
whats so appealing about Necro? his lyrics are really lame, but his productions are pretty good.

barbarossa
Originally posted by -hh-
whats so appealing about Necro? his lyrics are really lame, but his productions are pretty good.

I like his sound. Necro and Ill Bill are the only rap artists I can actually listen to and like.

Phat J
check goretex and mr hyde out if you like necro.

hes not insane, hes just mildly retarded.

-hh-
Sabac is the best from all of them in my opinion. then it's either Goretex or Ill Bill.

Phat J
yea sabac's the best cuz his album wasnt about senseless violence. but i like listening to goretex the most out of all of them.

barbarossa
Ah, Ill Bill. "Smok'n the Morphine crazier than Crack-Cocain" eek!

Good stuff.

Thanks for the suggestions Phat.

Phat J
no problem

ill post 2 good tracks by them in a bit.

Phat J
one of my favourite goretex tracks.

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CL0VGIXQVSGH2Y5DTAFVNQHT2

i tried finding street veteran, but it wasnt in any of my files, dl that if u like his verse on this, great beat on it too.

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18H53JI3QJF5M2GCT07RDNRLXL

id skip the intro too, little weird. hes the 4th guy that spits.

The True Fear
icp is a no go

Phat J
they got a few funny songs.

Deathblow
Lyrically, Sabac's the best by far, but Bill's album was easily my favorite. He's got way more charisma and presence than the other two IMO.

D00m
Originally posted by Deathblow
Lyrically, Sabac's the best by far, but Bill's album was easily my favorite. He's got way more charisma and presence than the other two IMO.

Exactly.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by The True Fear
icp is a no go

Their videos are hilarious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.