Amazing.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
so i am at work today and this guy walks in. he has no arms from the elbows down. he is carrying a backpack. he says he has a reservation, slips off his backpack, lays it on the counter, uses one of his elbows to pull out his wallet, and, in one swift motion, whips out his license and credit card with his elbows!!! he was so damn quick and efficient about it i was amazed beyond words, and he was so happy!!!! i hand him his key, he grabs them with his elbow and olaces them in his shirt pocket. he then grabs his credit card and license with his elbows, slips them back in his wallet as easy as i could have, picked up his wallet, slipped it back in his pack and went to his room!!! he even had a laptop!!!

man, we complain about trivial shit all the time. when i see something like this, i am so inspired that this awesome guy has adapted to his handicap, it brings me to tears.

Imaginary
Wow... that IS amazing.

Rogue Jedi
it totally blew me away.

diabloprimeevil
wow that is so cool and unusual

Rogue Jedi
it showed me that no matter how bad we think our lives are, it could be worse.

T.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so i am at work today and this guy walks in. he has no arms from the elbows down. he is carrying a backpack. he says he has a reservation, slips off his backpack, lays it on the counter, uses one of his elbows to pull out his wallet, and, in one swift motion, whips out his license and credit card with his elbows!!! he was so damn quick and efficient about it i was amazed beyond words, and he was so happy!!!! i hand him his key, he grabs them with his elbow and olaces them in his shirt pocket. he then grabs his credit card and license with his elbows, slips them back in his wallet as easy as i could have, picked up his wallet, slipped it back in his pack and went to his room!!! he even had a laptop!!!

man, we complain about trivial shit all the time. when i see something like this, i am so inspired that this awesome guy has adapted to his handicap, it brings me to tears.

lol i love people like that they are so cool.

i once saw a guy with no arms drawing the cartoon character Taz with his FEET !!! pencil/pens in his toes and i am not lying about this but it was the best drwaing i have ever seen.

Tired Hiker

I'm sorry, I still don't get the joke. confused

Rogue Jedi
people like this amaze me. they are the real heroes.

T.M
people like this amaze me. they are the real heroes.

indeed

Tired Hiker
I wanna be a hero. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.