I need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captive
What is the chances of a mega movie star sending an email to you by mistake?
A couple of weeks ago my dad found a website where it lists all his old class mates and you are able to put info about yourself. Well, he pretended to be this big hollywood director/producer because they share the same name. It was quite believable coz the only info you can get of this director/producer on the net is that he lives in the same country as us, plus there is no photo of him. Then yesterday he recieved an email saying this;

Ian, its Clint were the hell have you been?
I have been trying to contact you for the last week.

I have met with Universal and thery have given us a green light on the script.
The budget 60 was okayed but with strings attached I will fill you in about that.
One major obstacle is that you have to I have produce it and you have Direct it.
I understand that you had originally approached them with this idea, and that you only had intentions to produce the movie, but we can go over the fine details when we meet.

Please get back to me A.S.A.P
We can meet to discuss this at my ranch or we can go for luch closer to you in Beverly Hills.

I also understand that you could be back home in Australia, so my secretary has wired a first class ticket on United in any city in Australia to get to L.A. A.S.A.P

Get back to me soon.
Cheers your good friend,

Clint Eastwood

well? Is it a fake?

snehin
its a fake im sure and why on earth is ur dad lyin bout who he is?

Captive
It wasnt him, my uncle thought it would be funny to put that up. They have a seriously weird sense of humour.

snehin
Originally posted by Captive
It wasnt him, my uncle thought it would be funny to put that up. They have a seriously weird sense of humour. weird sense is right no offence ofcourse

T.M
of course its a fake.

Captive
Originally posted by snehin
weird sense is right no offence ofcourse

na lol, i agree. The only thing is, is that he replied and told him u have the wrong guy and stuff, plus he put in that he was a big fan. He also told him that my sis was an actor. We just got a reply from him and gave us an address to some American Talent agency and the name of a casting director. hes also gonna ship out a couple of dvds and tshirts. But yeah.

snehin
Originally posted by T.M
of course its a fake. yeh i mean cmon the chances of a star lookin into some old highschool web site which means shit to him r 1 in a billion

Captive
true true. But it makes ya wonder...

snehin
na lol, i agree. The only thing is, is that he replied and told him u have the wrong guy and stuff, plus he put in that he was a big fan. He also told him that my sis was an actor. We just got a reply from him and gave us an address to some American Talent agency and the name of a casting director. hes also gonna ship out a couple of dvds and tshirts. But yeah. laughing out loud this could be a con for all yeh know

Captive
probably yeah, lol. I seriously dont know why they targeted my dad though.

snehin
laughing out loud just for laughs ppl do tht kinda is why also i got my hacker security just well not my damn comp wont work properly keeps sayin im hackin into my own system

nitro-swicked
laughing ok no expression

T.V.O.T.I.
It wasnt him, my uncle thought it would be funny to put that up. They have a seriously weird sense of humour.
its funny to me haha

crispycream
I also understand that you could be back home in Australia, so my secretary has wired a first class ticket on United in any city in Australia to get to L.A. A.S.A.P

just wait for him to wire the ticket...then u'll know

T.V.O.T.I.
no expression

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by crispycream

just wait for him to wire the ticket...then u'll know

Did you even read the entire thread before posting? no expression

† Mäs †
Thats Fake, For multiple reasons, Clint Eastwood Wouldn't say "Okayed" he would say "Its a Go" So either you made this thread wanting attention, or someones messaged you as a prank....Why is your dad pretending to be someone?

a1hsauce
also he wouldnt end the letter by typing out his whole name Clint Eastwood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.