Data vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahan
Data (Enterrpise)

vs

Predator (Elder)

No other people

Predator has his usual weapons.

Data has all resources of the ship except energy fields
and 1 phaser

20 min prep time
Who wins?

Swanky-Tuna
Is the holodeck allowed? Forcefields are used to give the holograms the illusion of substance.

Does Data know he can't use forcefields?

Arahan
holodeck allowed but no force fields to contain someone. yes data knows

Predator starts in the hangar, data starts in his room

Swanky-Tuna
So he can beam the predator into a holodeck scenario, disabling his energy weapons in the process, to keep it busy until the proper authorities arrive?

Arahan
ah no beaming....damn. i thought this would be an interesting fight but now.

spoils sport

chilled monkey
Good fight, but I'd say Data. He is highly intelligent, with great reflexes and is way stronger.

I think Predator as comparable in strength to Worf and we know Worf is no-where near as strong as Data.

Besides Data could probably out-think him.

MERCILOUS
Yeah Data's pretty awsome, the pred probably goes down but I'm saying he at least takes a leg with him.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Data and Worf would be pretty close in strength. Data's strength is his skill and strategy.

Arahan
Data is stronger than Worf.

From a scale from 1 to 5. Data is 5 and Worf 3

MERCILOUS
On a scale of 1 to 5? Worf is a 2 compared to data. I seem to recall data bending something like titanium with his bare hands.

Swanky-Tuna
I guess I don't watch enough TNG reruns on spike tv.

MERCILOUS
Did you watch the last movie (I didn't but I heard) you get to see Data all out in it. He's like leaping 50 feet and going all apeshit combat on everyone. I should really see it now that I think about it.

Swanky-Tuna
Nemisis? I watched it but I don't remember a whole lot about it.

Wait, is that the one where he showed out of his "1337 sk1llz" and went crazy in that shuttle?

I do remember in Insurrection when he took on/captured the entire starfleet team on that mission.

chilled monkey
Yeah, Data is far stronger than Worf.

In the episode 'Datalore' at one point Worf faces Data's twin brother Lore.

Worf throws a punch. Lore doesn't even bother to dodge. He then takes Worf out with one blow.

The Predator is cool, but I'd say Data wins here.

golem370
Worf is about the 2 times stronger then a Man Data 10 times stronger then a man. The only reason Data would win is because he has prep time here is his calculating speeds Data was built with an ultimate storage capacity of 800 quadrillion bits (approximately 88 petabytes). At the onset, Data was constructed with a total linear computational speed rated at 60 trillion operations per second. In twenty minutes he could learn 1000s of fighting styles and 1000s of mercenary styles. Data is very agile but remember where Predator was jumping from branch to branch with easy. Predator is at atleast as strong as Data he rips spines from bodies he knock Arnold like 30 feet with one back hand.

Swanky-Tuna
I still think he would lay a trap for the pred since Data likes to use his mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.