Stephanie McMahon - Helmsley (WWE)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cletus_Kasady
Ahhh Stephanie your so hot. Your one of the hottest. The only bad thing about you is... YOU HAVE NO PICTURES!!! I think you can all see my problem. So does anyone have any pictures of the lovely diva?
And don't post this pic

http://www.allfansites.com/actresses/Stephanie%20McMahon/tn%20Stephanie%20McMahon.jpg

Since it's not actually her.
I hope someone out there has a good pic of her.

botankus
This is a cool pic!

http://www.allfansites.com/actresses/Stephanie%20McMahon/tn%20Stephanie%20McMahon.jpg

mmmmoley
LoL

Cletus_Kasady
lol Should've seen that one coming.

Cletus_Kasady
Seriously I need some pics. I'm going crazy.

Cletus_Kasady
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/morepics2655/steph.jpg

Cletus_Kasady
http://www3.celebsdb.com/Stephanie_McMahon/photo/9.jpg

botankus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/morepics2655/steph.jpg

Okay, so she's constipated. What else is the big deal about her?

Revan Souer
I think shes great, don't get me wrong I dont think she gorgous cause shes not but I love her attuide. She is also married to my favourite wrestler HHH in real life, which is cool.

Cletus_Kasady
The best wrestler i think has got to be Stone Cold. He's great.

Cletus_Kasady
Stephanie McMahon - Helmsley is hot! AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!

Cletus_Kasady
Another Hot Diva is Stacy Keibler
http://www.celebsinc.com/pictures/StacyKeibler/nude/stacy_keibler_004.jpg
http://www.celebsinc.com/pictures/StacyKeibler/nude/stacy_keibler_005.jpg
http://www.celebsinc.com/pictures/StacyKeibler/nude/stacy_keibler_010.jpg
http://www.celebsinc.com/pictures/StacyKeibler/nude/stacy_keibler_011.jpg

Cletus_Kasady
Stacy keibler's really hot.

*Natalie~Luver*
edited

*Please refrain from insulting people in such vulgar ways.
silver_tears

Cletus_Kasady
Ohh come on. Theres no need for that.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by *Natalie~Luver*
Dear God any moron who like the WWE has to be retarded.

It wont be long before you get banned, I hope its sooner than expected.

Wolfie
WWE has gone downhill. GREATLY.

Cletus_Kasady
I still like it. Except Smackdown. Only raw.

Miss Kinky
Originally posted by *Natalie~Luver*
Dear God any moron who like the WWE has to be retarded. And yet here you are posting on a thread dedicated to the owner's daughter. confused And yes I'm aware that the thread is also for people who dislike Steph to air their views. However, since you merely joined in the conversation to insult everyone, I'd like your definition of "retarded". smile
Stephanie's HOT!

Miss Kinky
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
The best wrestler i think has got to be Stone Cold. He's great. That is such a crock of shit HHH is the best wrestler in the history of the entire business. I want to trade places with Stephanie...

BackFire
I agree, Stephanie is definately hot, I'm glad to see them using her again.

In fact, I'd say WWE is really picking it up lately, it's been more interesting over the past few weeks then it's been in years. Austin is back, Foley is back (at least for a while), the Mcmahons are back. I like the way everything is going right now.

Miss Kinky
Austin being back is not a good thing. He sucks, He's a lousy wrestler and a really bad influence on WWE's younger audience. Since when is drinking beer and beating up women acceptable behaviour?

T.M
her name is Stephanie McMahon Levesque yes

Miss Kinky
Here's a pic of Paul Levesque (HHH) greeting his bride at their wedding

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by BackFire
I agree, Stephanie is definately hot, I'm glad to see them using her again.

In fact, I'd say WWE is really picking it up lately, it's been more interesting over the past few weeks then it's been in years. Austin is back, Foley is back (at least for a while), the Mcmahons are back. I like the way everything is going right now.

Yeh. They are really trying to get all their fans back. I still think they should merge Smackdown! and RAW into one sorta show. It's stupid.

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by Miss Kinky
Austin being back is not a good thing. He sucks, He's a lousy wrestler and a really bad influence on WWE's younger audience. Since when is drinking beer and beating up women acceptable behaviour?

HELL YEAH!!!

Cletus_Kasady
That is such a crock of shit HHH is the best wrestler in the history of the entire business. I want to trade places with Stephanie...

Cool. You can see Stephs *** in that pic. And HHH is a shit
wrestler. HE CAN'T FIGHT!!! He always, always uses his trusty sledgehammer. Or he batters the ref then kicks the opponent in the balls. Stone Cold needs to STUNNER!!! STUNNER!!! him.

Cletus_Kasady
And yet here you are posting on a thread dedicated to the owner's daughter. confused And yes I'm aware that the thread is also for people who dislike Steph to air their views. However, since you merely joined in the conversation to insult everyone, I'd like your definition of "retarded". smile
Stephanie's HOT!

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!! *drinks beer on turnbuckle* *puts middle fingers in air*

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by T.M
her name is Stephanie McMahon Levesque yes

I refer to celebs by their stage name. It avoids confusion smile1

botankus
What's wrong with just Stephanie McMahon? If you're not going to use Levesque, why bother using Helmsley, if avoiding confusion is the goal here.

Cletus_Kasady
I'll just call her "That hot peice of meat"

Miss Kinky
HELL YEAH!!! You are a freak. smile

Miss Kinky
Cool. You can see Stephs *** in that pic. And HHH is a shit
wrestler. HE CAN'T FIGHT!!! He always, always uses his trusty sledgehammer. Or he batters the ref then kicks the opponent in the balls. Stone Cold needs to STUNNER!!! STUNNER!!! him. The "stunner" is an awful move. We are discussing Steph so stop talking crap.

Cletus_Kasady
The "stunner" is an awful move. We are discussing Steph so stop talking crap.

You're the one talking about Stone Cold.hypocrite

Miss Kinky
You're the one talking about Stone Cold.hypocrite I'm merely stating that HHH is a FAR better wrestler than the afore mentioned pile of dog's bo11ox. Steph is HOT.

Cletus_Kasady
In all fairness, they are all equal because it's all scripted. So none are actually bette wrestlers really just bigger or stronger looking.

Miss Kinky
In all fairness, they are all equal because it's all scripted. So none are actually bette wrestlers really just bigger or stronger looking. OK that's not true, some wrestlers get better story-lines and can portray them better. If however you wish to stand by your previous statement then HHH looks bigger AND stronger than Austin. big grin

Cletus_Kasady
Austin doesn't have the mucsley look but HHH does.

Cletus_Kasady
Actually probably my favouite wrestler of all time is Shawn Michaels HBK.

Cletus_Kasady
I want to **** Stephanie McMahon

botankus
I want to **** The Rock
Man, that's nasty!

Cletus_Kasady
the missing word was MEET you sicko

Cletus_Kasady
The rock would be cool. He could get you into film premieres.

silver_tears
Does this thread still have a point?

peejayd
* The Rock really IS cool... heheheh...

* anyways, Steph WAS hot, until she gained weight... she also got a pretty face, just get off that patented smirk, she's pretty...

silver_tears
I'll even post a pic to bring this thread back

http://www.carlson316wrestling.net/divas/stephaniemcmahon.jpg

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by peejayd
* The Rock really IS cool... heheheh...

* anyways, Steph WAS hot, until she gained weight... she also got a pretty face, just get off that patented smirk, she's pretty...

Yeh. She's getting on the chubby/fat side.

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by silver_tears

http://www.carlson316wrestling.net/divas/stephaniemcmahon.jpg

Yeh. That was her in her prime.

silver_tears
She has kinda a man-ish build erm

http://eur.yimg.com/i/xp/premier_photo/3/30a1570e1b.jpg

Cletus_Kasady
Well. She was brought up as a wrestler.

Miss Kinky

http://www.carlson316wrestling.net/divas/stephaniemcmahon.jpg Cool Pic.

Cletus_Kasady
Are her breasts real?

botankus
Man, she looks like a lumberjack in that beefy photo above (with the handbag). TIM-BER!!!!

Cletus_Kasady
THATS A PURSE YOU IDIOT!

botankus
No, I think that's where she keeps her spare ax blades.

Cletus_Kasady
Cool. These are adds right below our topic. Coincedence? I think not!

Watch Wrestling
Latest wrestling results on Sky Sports. Order online now.

Wwe Ticket
Wwe Ticket : great savings. Feed your passion on eBay.co.uk!

Wwe Vs Raw
Save on new and used items. Search for wwe vs raw now!

WWE Wrestling tickets
Ringside First 10 row Tickets for WWE at Manchester 17th November

botankus
It's called a content search. If this topic was about peanut butter there would be ads for Skippy, Peter Pan, and Jif.

Cletus_Kasady
Lets make a topic about No ads and see what they come up with.

Cletus_Kasady
I would like an advert about Stephanie McMahon. HINT HINT

Revan Souer
Are her breasts real? No she had them done a while back, dont know why thou as this pictures show before and after

Cletus_Kasady
In-depth research.

Cletus_Kasady
Also looks like she has had a nose job.

Revan Souer
Dont know about that one maybe, but it might just be as she's put on some wieght so her face looks different

Cletus_Kasady
That doesn't make sennse.

Revan Souer
Then youre a idiot

Cletus_Kasady
And your fat.

Cletus_Kasady
There's no fat stuff in the nose so it couldn't change.

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by Revan Souer
I Like To Give Sheep Blowjobs!

Your sick!

Revan Souer
But it can change the shape of the face there making the noise look different, and nice one with the insults. Gosh Im fat am I wow, Ill just kill myself now are it hurts so bad, prat

Cletus_Kasady
Stephanie McMahon Was Voted "Third best legs of 2001" in WWE

Thats got to be the worst award ever.

Cletus_Kasady
I was only joking.

Cletus_Kasady
http://zone.msn.com/en/outsmart/smcmahon_default.htm

Miss Kinky
Your sick! I don't know where you think you get off editing people's posts and insulting people. And don't say you're joking because you are obviously not. Have you been reading "How to make friends and influence people"? Your adolescent behaviour is going to get you banned, the sooner the better and I doubt that's just my opinion. And just to stay on topic I doubt Stephanie would want a fan like you.

botankus
Somebody tell this guy you have to be twelve to be a KMC member. See you in about 4 years, buddy.

Revan Souer
See my friend protect me stick out tongue

BackFire

WWE has always been about pushing the envelope and shocking people to get attention, Austin accomplished this better then anyone else.

His wrestling skills are irrelevent, very few big name WWE wrestlers are actually good, HHH included, he is no better then Austin these days.

Austin has a command in the ring that is unmatched, the other week when he stunned the whole mcmahan family was a perfect example of the Austin magic. You knew exactly what was coming, but it was still great fun to watch.

And to be fair and logical, most of the WWE wrestlers are a bad influence for younger children. Austin is no worse then HHH or Kurt Angle in that respect.

DanZeke25
WWE has always been about pushing the envelope and shocking people to get attention, Austin accomplished this better then anyone else.

His wrestling skills are irrelevent, very few big name WWE wrestlers are actually good, HHH included, he is no better then Austin these days.

Austin has a command in the ring that is unmatched, the other week when he stunned the whole mcmahan family was a perfect example of the Austin magic. You knew exactly what was coming, but it was still great fun to watch.

And to be fair and logical, most of the WWE wrestlers are a bad influence for younger children. Austin is no worse then HHH or Kurt Angle in that respect.

Hes right. Austin is great. WWE sucks now, but if Stone Cold was on the whole time i would watch it.

And Stephanie is not that hot. Stacy and Torrie are 10000000 times hotter.

peejayd
* yes, Austin brought WWE to its highest pedestal, and up to now he still proves that he still got what it takes to bring the crowd crazy... however, there are so much inconsistencies to the Austin-McMahon feud... at Wrestlemania 17: Austin, McMahon & HHH all teamed up to cripple The Rock...

* i, personally, love to see again another Austin-McMahon feud in the future, it would be a blast... but i surely miss The Rock, he got excellent mat skills and cool moves, charismatic microphone talent, and the sure best rival of Austin & HHH in the ring...

Cletus_Kasady
I think it's so funny when they threaten to fire Stone Cold. You just know he's going to come back.

peejayd
* Stone Cold got attitude problems back then... he doesn't want to play second fiddle to anybody... i hope he doesn't have that attitude nowadays... Vince McMahon is still his boss, Austin would not want to forget that...

* i sure hope The Rock comes back...

Miss Kinky
I think it's so funny when they threaten to fire Stone Cold. You just know he's going to come back. Considering you started this thread, shouldn't you be staying on topic???

EDSEL_PK
They've posted a bunch of WWE Divas over at the Nexus. I'm not sure about Stephie. She is hot, though.

Imagawa666
Stephanie's the reason Paul Heyman ain't on the writing team. Her writing sucks. And as for the person who said anyone who watches WWE is r***** well i git news for you. Thats over 1million your calling retarded. Does that include people who watch TNA and ROH as well? I'm a big wrestling fan and even though its "Fake" i respect these guys for what they do, putting their own lives on the line to entertain us. As Vince Mcmahon once said.
"Suspend disbelief and we'll deliver the goods"

Fëanor
Considering you started this thread, shouldn't you be staying on topic??? Oh Snap!!!

Cletus_Kasady
Considering you started this thread, shouldn't you be staying on topic???

You're still going off topic by saying that. And YOU are not stephanie mcmahon (to stay on topic)

Cletus_Kasady
She's not hot anymore. I can do better...

Cletus_Kasady
Steph McMahon is now officialy not hot!

Susan-Storm
Steph McMahon is now officialy not hot!

no expression that was quick

HBK
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
no expression that was quick

I'm going to start stalking you.

WindDancer
She has kinda a man-ish build erm

http://eur.yimg.com/i/xp/premier_photo/3/30a1570e1b.jpg

OMG she's starting to look like Chyna. blink

WindDancer
Sorry for the double post but here it goes...

Regarding the character of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Personally, I can't stand this *beep* hack! He stole the name of Stone Cold from a early 90's movie featuring a football player (and of course his sponsor J.R. denied the whole allegation) Then he rip off almost every gimmick from a ECW wrestler by the name of The Sandman. From drinking beer to getting crucified in the ring (with the help of the Undertaker) the guy is a friggin hack.

He has NO wrestling moves whatsover. All he does is chug beer, flip everyone, and stomp his opponents...that's it! You want to see a good wrestler. Then look no further than Dean Malenko, Rey Misterio Jr., and Brett "the hitman" Hart. And you will find quality wrestlers. If you want brutal and obscene wrestling then buy old VHS videos of ECW.

I won't dispute that Steve had some serious injuries in the ring. But to say he's a great wrestler and an entertainer....uh-UH! I don't think so.

HBK
Originally posted by WindDancer
Sorry for the double post but here it goes...

Regarding the character of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Personally, I can't stand this *beep* hack! He stole the name of Stone Cold from a early 90's movie featuring a football player (and of course his sponsor J.R. denied the whole allegation) Then he rip off almost every gimmick from a ECW wrestler by the name of The Sandman. From drinking beer to getting crucified in the ring (with the help of the Undertaker) the guy is a friggin hack.

He has NO wrestling moves whatsover. All he does is chug beer, flip everyone, and stomp his opponents...that's it! You want to see a good wrestler. Then look no further than Dean Malenko, Rey Misterio Jr., and Brett "the hitman" Hart. And you will find quality wrestlers. If you want brutal and obscene wrestling then buy old VHS videos of ECW.

I won't dispute that Steve had some serious injuries in the ring. But to say he's a great wrestler and an entertainer....uh-UH! I don't think so.

This from a person who's av and sig are Batman. The worst superheroe ever and thats including Grizzly.

Note: I know it's a terrible insult but you are a mod.

BackFire
Well, he was responsible for WWE's highest point in popularity. He was invovled in some truley memorable moments and storylines and has a great presense in the ring. While his actual wretling skills are admittedly poor, he's still had some very entertaining matches. And his mic skills are top of the line.

In WWE wrestling, and prefessional wrestling in general, actual wrestling skills aren't enough to take you to the top. For evidence of this, take a look at Dean Malenko, a great wrestling who couldn't make it because of his boring and generic persona. Austin was able to bring everyone out of their seats when he'd show up, he got the biggest pops out of anyone over the past 15 years, all without being a particularly good wrestler, should suggest he did something very very right in the other departments.

HBK
Well, he was responsible for WWE's highest point in popularity. He was invovled in some truley memorable moments and storylines and has a great presense in the ring. While his actual wretling skills are admittedly poor, he's still had some very entertaining matches. And his mic skills are top of the line.

In WWE wrestling, and prefessional wrestling in general, actual wrestling skills aren't enough to take you to the top. For evidence of this, take a look at Dean Malenko, a great wrestling who couldn't make it because of his boring and generic persona. Austin was able to bring everyone out of their seats when he'd show up, he got the biggest pops out of anyone over the past 15 years, all without being a particularly good wrestler, should suggest he did something very very right in the other departments.

Thats the bottom line.

Kurt Angle is an Olympic hero and he's in the limelight alot though.

BackFire
Yep, that's because Kurt Angle has a good gimmick and an interesting and entertaining persona along with excellent wrestling skills.

HBK
Yep, that's because Kurt Angle has a good gimmick and an interesting and entertaining persona along with excellent wrestling skills.

Although I think WWE are trying to make Kurt out to be a weakling because a week ago he needed Eric Bischoff to defeat John Cena.

BackFire
Well, he's a heel, heels always become cowardly no matter their actual skill.

HBK
Well, he's a heel, heels always become cowardly no matter their actual skill.

I've never actually noticed that confused It's like a huge soap opera.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.