Makinī Progress...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku
Do you ever have stuff you do,everytime you do it something goes wrong,and you never seem to make any progress...

Pandemoniac
Yeah, when I have to get up to go to work at 4 in the f*cking morning, I never seem able to actually swing those legs out from under the blanket and go for it.

Otaku
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Yeah, when I have to get up to go to work at 4 in the f*cking morning, I never seem able to actually swing those legs out from under the blanket and go for it.

At least you have a job stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Otaku
Do you ever have stuff you do,everytime you do it something goes wrong,and you never seem to make any progress...

Yes... all the time.... bloody world, screwing all us humans over... disgust

Otaku
Yes...and then God shits on you....disgust

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Otaku
Yes...and then God shits on you....disgust

I bet that's some nice smelling shit though.... Mmmmm Holy Shit. droolio

Pandemoniac
I sometimes f*ck up painting and it pisses me off so much that I drop it all and go for beers. But that's not permanent.

leana marie
i, every day... have a bad day... but then... when im laying awake at night, unable to sleep, i realise im glad to be alive... and then i can sleep.

a1hsauce
school of life...its so hard to pass with flying colors *sigh*

DarkC
All the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.