Batman runs the 'Beyond' gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
After every fight Bats is restored to full health and restocks his weapons. The entire new Gotham City is the battlefield. How far does he go? I say he makes it all the way.

Armory

The Jokerz

Mad Stan

Spellbinder

Shriek

Inque

Stalker

Royal Flush Gang

Blight

Batman Beyond

EsteemedLeader
Anybody?confused

TwisterGameX
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=187557&name=187557_aBATMAN1_final.swf&title=Batman%3A%20Brutal&date=1129608000&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=400

NoFate007
Bruce beats them all if Terry's beaten them all, and he beats Terry as well.

TwisterGameX
Bump

brainchild81
There's no prep here. Batman ain't beating Inque, or Stalker, Blight, or Batman Beyond. Terry's Rogues are on average more powerful than Bruce's. I think Terry often gets underestimated just 'cause he ain't Bruce.

newjak86
It also hurts Terry since Bruce is always giving advice and helping him through things. Batman in his Prime against Terry in his Prime equals no contest Batman wins. Terry is basically just Mightwing with Bruce being able to talk to him anywhere.

Mainstream
Originally posted by brainchild81
There's no prep here. Batman ain't beating Inque, or Stalker, Blight, or Batman Beyond. Terry's Rogues are on average more powerful than Bruce's. I think Terry often gets underestimated just 'cause he ain't Bruce.

Inque basically an amped up verison of Clayface I think I'd be pretty close but Bruce could take her...he held his own as an old man in a Bat bot against her...sort of.

newjak86
Originally posted by Mainstream
Inque basically an amped up verison of Clayface I think I'd be pretty close but Bruce could take her...he held his own as an old man in a Bat bot against her...sort of. Good point there most of Terry's villians are cheap knock offs of Bruce's old baddies and even still some of them are Bruce's old baddies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.