Marvel Comics Roleplay 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
Yes finallyy it is here thanks to next venom girl who made it all possible with her idea. here is the plot.

about one master villain who has spread a bioengineered virus throughout New York City. Most will have very personal motivations for getting into all of this: Many of the characters will have friends and family members who have caught it. If they have not become infected themselves. A ragtag group of heroes (and current and former villians) has to band together, help find a cure and deliver a cure and find the one behind it all before its too late. The City is quarantined and ontop of the virus the master villain has othervillains (who of course have been innoculized) in his / her employ to try and distract any would be do-gooders while the master villain fulfills his / her plan. The master villain will likely have a very specific motivations for bringing the city to it's knees (be it money, terrorism, fanatism, to spread evil, or trying to take over the world would depend on the selected master villain, but it would obviously have to be someone powerful with money and resources.
ok so there you have it ask me before you get your characters unless i have already told you, you can be them ok good and no mindless nonstop battles there will be a plot! So without further or do i present to you MARVEL COMICS ROLEPLAY 3!!!!!!

Thunder Fox
can i still be gambit

Family_guy725
yeah sure can

Thunder Fox
sweet

feline
can i be rogue again

Family_guy725
yeah sure

feline
thankssssssssss

Family_guy725
no problemmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gamewarrior
Can I be The Punisher again?

The Ones
can i be the master villian and/or his puppets?

Will-one Kenobi
I have sent Family Guy a private message concerning me being a villain I would advise you do the same.

Next Venom_girl
Can I be Scream (the heroic version) again?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Can I be The Punisher again?
yeah you can be punisher (all people being human characters need to find a way to get an antidote like find Dr. Connors or someone because the disease will be affecting all humans unless you have like a symbiote or your mutated)

Family_guy725
Originally posted by The Ones
can i be the master villian and/or his puppets?
well not the like master villain but yeah you can be one of his puppets
i wanna start off with weaker villains at first though and save bigger villains for later though unless you are gonna use them and keep them in the plot line for some time. i'm going to be venom by the way

Family_guy725
oh and yes you may be scream

feline
is a mutant under human

Family_guy725
nope i'll explain in a bit. should i do the game on another thread?

feline
yea that way people won't be jumping in

Family_guy725
kk

DarkDethbringer
I wanna be someone different that I have not bewen in a while I will be Spider-Mna I might chnge later and why did you retsrat this? mak ethe staory long as well that would not end quickly as it has in the past under someone I knows leadership

Will-one Kenobi
Family Guy has confirmed I can be the many armed pysco who we all love ( you do no who Im talking about, right )

The Ones
nope.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
Family Guy has confirmed I can be the many armed pysco who we all love ( you do no who Im talking about, right )
Ock? the Spider-Doppelganger? Spiral?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
I wanna be someone different that I have not bewen in a while I will be Spider-Mna I might chnge later and why did you retsrat this? mak ethe staory long as well that would not end quickly as it has in the past under someone I knows leadership
well not so fast someone already asked to be spidey i'll see if he's still interested if he is i'll see. and i restarted it because the last one was dead. and i need no one to give me advice on how to run this RP especially you.

DarkDethbringer
whooh! someone asks me advise!

Will-one Kenobi
nope. Ill give you a hint. it rymes with Loctor Moctopus

DarkDethbringer
haha...we already had him........in the first one......oh wellwe should have some big baddy like a guy I a mgoing to pm you

The Ones
can i be sandman. a weak villian to start of with. i have a major villian in mind (could i make it up, make him a new villian who is hard to defeat) if i can be the master villain aswell

Family_guy725
can i be sandman. a weak villian to start of with. i have a major villian in mind (could i make it up, make him a new villian who is hard to defeat) if i can be the master villain aswell
yes you can be sandman just dont kill him off to quick

CaptainBen
IM AM SPIDERMAN

DarkDethbringer
were yo the one who said it earlier or just some new guy? if so I am Spider-man

Green_Demon
I am wish is to be Nightcrawler.

Next Venom_girl
Nightcrawler = cool!
---
Captainben asked to be Spider-man first in the post new games thread.
There's a solution to this though if you both want to be Spider-man... one of you could play Ben Reilly the Scarlet Spider. Then everyone's happy.... (I hope...)

DarkDethbringer
I will be Captain America if thats k with everyone mad

feline
"gambit sugar how do i look."coming out the dressing room with a tight red dress on

Thunder Fox
(wrong one) and gambit is being attacked

CaptainBen
were yo the one who said it earlier or just some new guy? if so I am Spider-man

yea i said that you can go check

Psionic_Luver08
can i be mirage(with her psionic arrows and all)

Next Venom_girl
Cool, cool. thumbsup

Psionic_Luver08
is dat a yes?

DarkDethbringer
yep yep

Psionic_Luver08
ya ill go to the game thread now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Venom_girl
EDIT

Next Venom_girl
Yayness! cool

FG725
Alright starting this thread back up along with the actual game thread PM'ed some people to come hopefully others will join as well. Do you guys wanna stick with this games original plot line or change it?

Beast
sex: male
Affiliation(s): X-men
Aliases: Dark beast/Brute
powers: Amazing agility, super human strength, born with oversized feet and hands, incredibly smart

appearance:

Darkchoco
Can I plz be Pyro or Wolverine??

NBT
Can i be two characters?

Darkchoco
I want to be Wolverine over Pyro but ill be Pyro if neccesary

NBT
ICEMAN
Sex: Male
Affiliation(s): X-Men
Aliases: White/Cold
Powers: Can lower his external and internal body temperature allowing him to freeze liquid or air moisture. Can form ice into any object or his chooseing. Limited by his imagination and his skill of sculptor. And form hard, strong, cold sheets of ice around himself or anyone else.
Appearence: http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3015/iceman0fz.png

FG725
one character per person in this thread and yes you can be either Pyro or Wolverine

FG725
I'm gonna wait till we decide on how the plot is gonna be before we start on the game thread hopefully we'll start by tomorrow

Darkchoco
ok ty ill be Wolverine, You are very kind lol

FG725
Originally posted by Darkchoco
ok ty ill be Wolverine, You are very kind lol
can you RP?

Darkchoco
yep is it ok if im kinda detaily

Night_Striker
hey can i be Spyke plz and lets start tonight/today because ima be gone until sunday night

Darkchoco
Logan sat there by the warm fire, waiting for the RP to start. He swiped out his claws, pointing them at randon mutants with inpatient anger.

NBT
Bobby sat in his room thinking about Kitty and the Rp to start. He didn't know which one to choose. He stuck his hand out in mid-air and his hand froze solidly. He put his normal had on the frozen hand. It actually felt kinda cold to him. He found it amuseing and started laughing. He turned his frozen hand back to normal and jumped in the bed. He layed his head on the pillow and started thinking about the Rp. Finally falling asleep he began to dream about the Rp and win it would start. And how it would turn out.

Night_Striker
SPYKE
sex:male
afflication: X-men
powers: he can control spikes and make spikes come out of him

Night_Striker
*SPYKE WAS SITTING OUTSIDE MAKING HIS SPYKES GO IN AND OUT OF HIS BODY WAITING FOR THE RP TO START*

srry for caps was talking to some1 with them

FG725
Originally posted by Darkchoco
yep is it ok if im kinda detaily
good
Originally posted by Night_Striker
hey can i be Spyke plz and lets start tonight/today because ima be gone until sunday night
we're waiting until we decide if we stick with the old plot or get a new one and no one has said anything yet so we wait

Night_Striker
go with the old plot

FG725

Shalimar_fox
I'm back.i think i would like jubilee

Darkchoco
could you explain the old plot then

DarkDethbringer
new plot that I have already designed, I will be playing Iron Man and any plot characters that need be controlled, I have sent the plot to you FG, hopefully we can get on this, and to my knowledge the third one had little plot so brining it back would be like bring a bug back to life

NBT
I'll play Pyro if you guys need one.

FG725
OK here are two ideas so far one is the original one is Dark's and soon i'll have another one up then you guys can decide which to use.....

Dark's

it involves, a pact of villains, Apocaypse and The Leader, they both make a pact, this is an alternate storylien also, they aim to try annd destroy Hulk The AVengers and a large population of humans, to do that they plan on brain washing hulk and super powering him with radiation, WE have to stop them, they may suceed and if they do, Hulk, or Maestro as they call him will travel back in time to make sure there plan goes perfectly, but you can go back in time to stop them further more, the main point of it is to stop Apoc and Leader, fighting through their minions destryong equipment, as they will be traveling around, with mutants to start false propaganda to state to state, over the world, hoping to make the next World War
this storyline i made up, also justifies where Maestro came from

old plot

one master villain who has spread a bioengineered virus throughout New York City. Most will have very personal motivations for getting into all of this: Many of the characters will have friends and family members who have caught it. If they have not become infected themselves. A ragtag group of heroes (and current and former villians) has to band together, help find a cure and deliver a cure and find the one behind it all before its too late. The City is quarantined and ontop of the virus the master villain has othervillains (who of course have been innoculized) in his / her employ to try and distract any would be do-gooders while the master villain fulfills his / her plan. The master villain will likely have a very specific motivations for bringing the city to it's knees (be it money, terrorism, fanatism, to spread evil, or trying to take over the world would depend on the selected master villain, but it would obviously have to be someone powerful with money and resources.

FG725
ones plot

Years ago, Apocalypse created new technology to destroy homosapiens after being ambushed, he was sent to a different. 4000 years later and a group of Villains led by magneto has uncovered this technology and learned of its power. They need only the operator of this masterpiece to unleash doom on earth.

FG725
anyone.......

NBT
Dark's.

Shalimar_fox
darks

FG725
gonna get one ort two more opinions

FG725
I'm thinkin we might be able to actually combined two of them like lead one onto the other start off with the ones and then after that is over and apocalypse has been brought back into the plot we go ahead with Darks so i think that's what we'll do if anyone disagrees post in the next hour or im goin ahead with it.....

Thunder Fox
(mind if i'm gambit?)

FG725
sure.....

Darkchoco
Use Darks and old ones but make hulk trying to destroy all known medicines or he can spread the virus

FG725
alright guys here is the list of people in charge in order
FG725(1st)
The ones(2nd)
Dark(3rd)

Darkchoco
is dark me??

Darkchoco
nvm no it isnt sry

FG725
Originally posted by FG725
sure.....
wait take that back sorry im gonna need him for an important part later on in the story

FG725
and guys PM me about being villains because i might be saving some for the ending or something.....and until someone plays magneto or something im gonna play as him to move the plot along

DarkDethbringer
good toom know people liekd my storyline, but the thing is my main thing with storylines are to let the players find out not tell them oh well it wont be as much as a twisting suprising shocking display but oh well it will be fun, funny mne got the most votes yet we are doing Ones thing

gamewarrior
Ill be Punisher again.

FG725
good toom know people liekd my storyline, but the thing is my main thing with storylines are to let the players find out not tell them oh well it wont be as much as a twisting suprising shocking display but oh well it will be fun, funny mne got the most votes yet we are doing Ones thing yeah so we can keep the plot going longer

Thunder Fox
(what characters are available then.......)

DarkDethbringer
anyone but the people listed in the plot, try someonen cool and try not to have anyone needed for the next plot eitehr unles you wanan switch after a while

Thunder Fox
........ironman IF he is avalible....)

FG725
characters taken
FG725: Gambit (im gonna drop beast since he isnt really significant to the plot)
Dark:Ironman
Shalimar fox: Jubilation
Choco: wolverine
Gamewarrior: Punisher
(and pm me about being villains)

Thunder Fox
damn it then pick one for me cause i don't care

DarkDethbringer
how bought, Cyclops, Sasquatch, Black Panther, Chamber, Iceman, Iron Fist, Beast
any of those

Thunder Fox
fine cyclops i guess

DarkDethbringer
ok then

FG725
http://mutanthigh.com/a
http://spiderfan.org/characters/index.html
if you wanna change there are alot of characters in there
You can be Aunt May!

Darkchoco
HA HA HA

UltimateStryfe
i want Ghost Rider

FG725
kk

A.J
Ill have black panther please if he is open.

FG725
yep go ahead if you two need a recap just let me no

TheOnes2
Can i be pyro?

DarkDethbringer
hes in wit the plot so I think you can contorl him anyways, so if you wanna have him or you ca have someone else

FG725
yeah you can he's workin for Mags at the moment.

FG725
yeah you can he's workin for Mags at the moment.
Recap for newcomers
Magneto and his brotherhood consisting of Mimic,Sabretooth, and pyro find a device formed by Apoc that only Apoc can use. They go to sauron to find out more and he joins them Gambit acquires info on their scheme and the brotherhood attacks the X-mansion. They wrecked the X-jet and we have just hijacked theirs but Magnus has control over the ship.....or at least since my last post is what happened

A.J
Recap please big grin

Darkchoco
HE JUST SAID IT LMAO

KMC Dark Lord
Can I be the Hulk> Ill be neutral though I will only help the good guys. I'll only be slightly evil if I turn itno savage Hulk and attack EVERYONE.

Shalimar_fox
I do belive the hulk will be apart of the plot so he's off limits to players

KMC Dark Lord
Damn.

Hm..need to think of someone to be...

FG725
RULES

1) No godmodding

2) listen to hosts of the RPG I've changed it around a bit hosts are FG725, Shalimar fox and Darkdeathbringer. Now while we will try and control the environment I don't want to see the hosts abusing their powers if so I'll have someone take your spot or just remove you from the host list

3) Concerning characters: You come here to choose your characters in case of villains i would like you to pm me first. If you haven't posted on here in a week since your last post and you have no excuse then your character is available. I understand some people may be out of town for one reason or another in that case PM and I'll move your character along. Now once you pick your character in here you have 2 days to post as them even a short post or they are up for grabs

FG725
Alright I've given Gambit over to thunderfox whether or not he'll play now is up to him. I figure I'll just play a more minor hero quicksilver.

Utaro
Is it to late to join?

FG725
it is if you can't RP for crap give me a sample of your RPing and use what character you want to play not including villains

trademark
can i be colossus

FG725
yeah

trademark
thanks so im i good or bad

FG725
good

Utaro
I want to be blackcat and so you know ive been Rping for years but it seens a bit different here so ill try to do it this way.

*Blackcat walks behind venom*

" I cant allow you to kill anyone anymore"
*stratches his back with claws*

trademark
OK whats the settings

FG725
Originally posted by Utaro
I want to be blackcat and so you know ive been Rping for years but it seens a bit different here so ill try to do it this way.

*Blackcat walks behind venom*

" I cant allow you to kill anyone anymore"
*stratches his back with claws*
more detail

DarkDethbringer
settomgs?

FG725
Originally posted by trademark
OK whats the settings like how to post you mean?

Utaro
Ok.
*Blackcat walks behind venom who was looking for spiderman and she knew if she was caught off gaurd by the syboiote she would be introuble so she stuck her claws in venoms neck so he wont be able to move much. " now I got you"

Hows that? I Rp better when I know what to type you know?

DarkDethbringer
drop the **s they arent needed

Shalimar_fox
~looks good to me.but I can't give the ok so wait till FG tells you~

Utaro
Ok ill wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.