Huan's Rampage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth L. Dipsit
Sorry to cause inconvenience, but something always bothered me: when Huan killed the werewolves at Tol Sirion, why didn't Sauron send them out all at once? It always seemed out of character for him to send one at a time, especially under the circumstances he did - it was just so incompetent. Is this the wrong impression, or is there another explanation? My apologies to waste time if this is not a valid question.

Agent Elrond
Sauron in his arrogent sense of power underestimated Huan's strengh. That be my guess.

Darth L. Dipsit
Okay. Thank you, Mr. Agent Elrond, sir. Sorry for the trouble. I'm surprised, though. I hoped more people would give feedback. Perhaps the question was just poorly thought-out. Anyways, sir, much appreciated.

Belegūr
Sauron was a pompous fool, who thought his power too great to be bested by a Hound.

Nazgul lord
well said

bogen
that and the fact that huan was unknown in bettle before those few heroic events therfor he as previously said underetemated the power for the hound of manwe.

Suroth
Originally posted by bogen
that and the fact that huan was unknown in bettle before those few heroic events therfor he as previously said underetemated the power for the hound of manwe.

HuH? I cannot understand what you are trying to say, please use some correct grammar, and spelling.

Mandos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.