Mask vs. Bruce Almighty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who would win? they're both godlike

armandovalles
they can both do whatever they want, so its really a stalemate.

DrDoom101
thats what i thought

Creshosk
Jim Carrey wins.

The Ion
Bruce has the Heart of the Universe.

The True Fear
not comic related

closing

DrDoom101
The Mask is in the Dark Horse comics

NoFate007
Bruce Almighty, he had God's powers, and essentially nothing is supposed to be able to defeat that.

DrDoom101
he's not experienced though

Hit_and_Miss
I though mask was a demi-god, while bruce actually was god.... I would of though bruce would win...

grey fox
Bruce , the mask only has ultimate control over his own body . Whereas bruce is God , and as such can blink the mask away.

Xplosive
Well Bruce Almighty is beyond anyone in Marvel, except TOAA. Bruce takes this. Mask can only control his body, no great range of power, not mentioning that Bruce was almighty, he would make joke out of LT or Phoenix Force or Lucifer from DC and....

peejayd
* why don't we ask Ace Ventura about his opinion?

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Xplosive
not mentioning that Bruce was almighty, he would make joke out of Phoenix Force

whistle Phoenix is apart of god.... Thats like saying god fights his right arm... Its silly whistle

Wickerman
Bruce's powers are limited to his city (or neighbourhood, can't remember). He wasn't God for the entire world. Just a small small small portion.

~wickerman~

Draco69
Hardly. Remember the time he pulled the moon? He caused a tsunami to hit Japan.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Draco69
Hardly. Remember the time he pulled the moon? He caused a tsunami to hit Japan.

Absolutely correct. However, remember how God himself said that he only gave Bruce power to bla bla bla and etc. etc. So yeah........he is limited, if only by word.

~wickerman~

The Ion
God said Bruce could only hear the thoughts and prayers of everyone in a certain area of Buffalo. That was the only limitation.

legacy92
Soo in Buffalo Bruce Wins Wen its not in Buffalo anymore The Mask Wins

Xplosive
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
whistle Phoenix is apart of god.... Thats like saying god fights his right arm... Its silly whistle

True, but Bruce got all powers of God, almost.

Originally posted by The Ion
God said Bruce could only hear the thoughts and prayers of everyone in a certain area of Buffalo. That was the only limitation.

Yes that and not controling free will, otherwise he was almighty, no limits.

Creshosk
Originally posted by legacy92
Soo in Buffalo Bruce Wins Wen its not in Buffalo anymore The Mask Wins What the f**k? Why's that? Because he could only hear the prayers of those withing a certain sity block?

How far away is the moon? I think that's a good distence away from Buffalo. . .

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Creshosk
What the f**k? Why's that? Because he could only hear the prayers of those withing a certain sity block?

How far away is the moon? I think that's a good distence away from Buffalo. . .

It wasn't a good distance away when he was done with it.laughing

Tron
While the Mask is a comic character, Bruce Almighty is NOT.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.