IMBD Horror List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
I'm currently sorting through the 7000 or so horror movies listed on IMDB.

I'm up to letter F.

Anyone reccommend any good ones to watch?

Any type of horror, any grade etc

Sorgo
If you're up late at night and fell like a suspensive thriller, yet something quite violent at the same time, I suggest "Saw" or "Se7en", as similar as they are.

Wanna just see people get murdered all night while sipping on your beer and throwin' down the nachos? I suggest an ol' fashion hack-N-slash. Maybe Mr. Vorhees, or Dr. Krueger. Maybe even Sir Myers may come in handy.

Or if you just wanna ruin your night completly, you can pick up the foreign film "The Eye", or maybe go rent "Identity".

olchik
I don't get it, why you, guys, like watching horror movies? Are you not scared?

BaronOBeefDip
No, not really. Horror films don't scare me because I know that it's all pretend. None of it could ever happen. At least, I don't think it could ever happen. Besides, I like watching horror films because they are fun to watch.

Wolfie
Not scared at all.

And deathbycorn, are you looking for the obvious classics or recent gems? Or just good ones that aren't very well known? I'd suggest browsing through the horror forum here instead of looking throught a complete list of every horror movie ever made.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Wolfie
Not scared at all.

And deathbycorn, are you looking for the obvious classics or recent gems? Or just good ones that aren't very well known? I'd suggest browsing through the horror forum here instead of looking throught a complete list of every horror movie ever made.
I go by the name of the movie, if it sounds good I check it out and if I want to see it I put in my want to watch list.

Also by sub genre like serial killers, animal horrors, lost in middle of nowhere etc

But yes I'm looking for recent gems mainly (straight to video, b grade stuff too) and classics. And good ones that aren't well known aswell!

Here is my list so far :

The Funhouse
Tourist Trap
Scarecrow Gone Wild
New Alcatraz aka Boa
Venomous
Carnivore
Sasquatch
Bloodeaters
Urban Legends 2
Wendigo
Slaughter High
Tremors 4
Halloween: Ressurection
Bloody Murder 1,2
King Cobra
Boa vs Python
Python 1,2
Up From The Depths
Shark Zone
Dark Waters (2003)
Shark Hunter
Shark Attack 1,2,3
Megalodon
Spring Break Shark Attack
Ghost Rig
Alien Lockdown
2001 Maniacs
Grim
Bat 1,2
Fangs
Carnage Road
Crocodile (2000)
Crocodile 2 (2002)
Alligator 1,2
Wolf Creek
Voodoo Lagoon
Thinner
Wrong Turn
The Descent
The Cave
The Forest (2005)
Deep Rising
Octopus
Octopus 2
Parasite (2004)

Wolfie
Have you seen TCM? If so, you've seen Wrong Turn. Don't bother.

Michael Myers + a reality show + UPN = Halloween: Resurrection

I've heard bad things about Scarecrow Gone Wild, Urban Legends: The Final Cut, and Dark Water. I haven't seen them though.

deathbycorn
thanks man!

yeah seen all the tcm's, thats why I'll probably watch wrong turn because I like tcm's story!

some of them look good so I'll grab a bunch next time I'm at the video store, hopefully they have them otherwise ol' ebay will do the trick!

You can see from that list what type of horror movies im into hey?

papabeard
Id go with :

Tourist Trap
2001 Maniacs
The Descent
Wrong Turn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.