The Cave (2005)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
Should I see this?

It sounds cool.

jayy
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Horrible movie. Don't waste your time or money.

wink

stunna1773
Originally posted by jayy

wink

theres on thing i can agree wit u

deathbycorn
But I guess you like zombie flicks?

This movie looks sweet.

papabeard
I posted this in another thread

This film is not very good, may have benefitted from a higher certificate(12A), which would have allowed more gore and for it to actually be scary. Quite claustrophobic in points but cliched story, dialogue and acting, also its got some guy in it who used to be in Sunset Beach 3/10.

www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=329375&highlight=the+cave

Young kids between 8-11 would like and be scared by this.

Tired Hiker
Damn, I rented this movie tonight, and I'm about to watch it right now. I wish I would have read this sooner. erm

MildPossession
Send it back and rent The Descent instead.

piccola_nuvola
I watched it...didn't really like it tho....it was painful to watch it to the end, it was quite boring..not all the time, but generally speaking. and those creatures...blah....
anyway, you may like it....you know...people's tastes are different

Wolfie
It was awful, boring, hollow, there was nothing of value in this movie.

Jigsaw22
Yea i thought the movie would be cool but nope it was boring no expression

FistOfThe North
"The Cave" looks kinda, meh... I'd probably watch it with a chick if she's paying for it.

From the trailer it looked like a str8 to Sci Fi channel flick. I'm good.

Tired Hiker
Well, I didn't think it was all that bad. The production value was amazing, that was the best part. The use of HD and film was seamless in those real underwater caves. I enjoyed the special features the most. The movie overall, it wasn't very scary, but it wasn't all THAT bad.

AC/DC'S_LVR
already been done close thread

b-dan
Originally posted by jayy

wink the second thing i agree with you on. I never wanted to even see it in theaters then my dad rented it i told him it was supposed to suck. So today i got off my exam i was bored i put it in i only watched 20 minutes like wtf it was talking about a cave then a parasite then thos things came like god i think what ever the parasite was turne thos guys who first went to the cave into thos things. Movie sucked

deathbycorn
Finally watched this tonight, what are all you people on? This movie although suffering froma pretty bad display of acting had some awesome backgrounds and scenes of the underwater caves, there were only two problems I found, it would of been better if there was more blood and if the camera wasn't moved around so fast so you make out what was happening a bit better. I give it 6/10. I had nothing better to watch!

Colere
Horrible film. My husband and I waited until we could order it on Pay Per View and I couldn't believe how badly we wasted our money, lol.
When I saw the previews for it I actually thought it was going to be really good, but it proved me wrong BIG TIME.

dementedde
Pathetic movie. Waste of my money when I watched it in the theatres. It's not scary, violent or even believable. I would say it is more laughable than anything especially at the parts which is obvious that you shouldn't be laughing at. The monster looks fake as hell and so does alot of the other special visual effects. A waste of time. Watch something else instead of this trash.

Kelly_Bean
I didn't watch too much of it, I went out of the room after about a half an hour. It got on my nerves so bad.

ragesRemorse
WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!
I wouldn't say that.

vivando-loca
i never saw "the cave", but i've heard it was a horrible horror movie. some critic said he liked the shots of cave exploration, though.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The Descent was a much better movie. Lena Headey couldn't save The CAVE.

Discos
Missed this movie in the cinema - most likely (after reading this thread) for the movie being sh*t and cinemas throwing it out after 2 weeks.

Still aint seen it and don't plan to. Reminds me of the usual dumb folks getting trapped somewhere with a large monster.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by vivando-loca
i never saw "the cave", but i've heard it was a horrible horror movie. some critic said he liked the shots of cave exploration, though.
Yeah the cave shots were pretty good, very interesting. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.