The Joke That Is The Sig Forum's ONLY Rule: A Rant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
There is one rule here at the signature forum

-->Sig Forum Rule

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Hello all!

Just a quick note about requesting signatures.

Please do not request signatures in the individual gallery threads.
For any signature requests please use The Official Signature Request Thread only.

Thanks. Enjoy the forum.

~lil b~

And for violating this rule in the very early stages of this forum I and several others had their galleries closed.

And now I return to KMC after leaving for my own reasons and find that there are many personal signature threads that are taking requests and are remaining open.

I have PMed the mod about this and have received no response. What I want to know is why these threads are being allowed to remain open when in the past they would have been closed.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Hegemon875

-->Sig Forum Rule

And for violating this rule in the very early stages of this forum I and several others had their galleries closed.

And now I return to KMC after leaving for my own reasons and find that there are many personal signature threads that are taking requests and are remaining open.

I have PMed the mod about this and have received no response. What I want to know is why these threads are being allowed to remain open when in the past they would have been closed.
huh who knows man i go to those threads so that i can have certain people make my sigs i dont want someone who does a terrible job to be makin my sigs ya know

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Hegemon875

-->Sig Forum Rule

because n00bs don't seem to bother reading that post.. I think the rule has eased up a bit... because otherwise all galleries would be closed.

If the sig maker is ok with it then I think the mods let it slide these days...

Originally posted by Family_guy725
huh who knows man i go to those threads so that i can have certain people make my sigs i dont want someone who does a terrible job to be makin my sigs ya know

your supposed to PM the sig maker of your choice... not clog up their thread with your requests.

Family_guy725
well when there threads tell you to post what you want in there you kinda do

Hegemon875
Well what I really want is response from the mod herself. I dont think its fair, either these thraeds should be closed or all threads that were closed should be reopened upon request.

lil bitchiness
Great.

a) I will not just randomly close the threads, however, the PMs have been sent to people in question.

b) I am unable to be replying to everyine at the drop of a hat.

c) Do not open this kind of threads in my forum again.

closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.