American Dictatorships...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-hh-
another interesting video if you haven't seen it:

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/august2004/082804dictatorspreview.htm

-hh-

Deano
nah thats not true, your delusional

lil bitchiness
*waits for a 'passionate conservative' to get in the thread and talk about ''US democracy''*

finti
as in opposite to passionate liberals to talk about lack of US democracy???

Jedi Priestess
roll eyes (sarcastic) cracks me up that arguing this never gets old for some people

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by finti
as in opposite to passionate liberals to talk about lack of US democracy???

As opposed to constructive argument for or against the idea.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Deano
nah thats not true, your delusional

Hahahahahahahaha!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Because it's like the word 'people'. But implying they are sheep and combining the two. Boy, you certainly weren't talking bull when you labelled yourself a genius were you?

-AC

shaber
It's an almost inevitable fact that most people are mediocre in every way and therefore passively responsive to environment. Anyone influential can manipulate popular opinion very easily.

Anyone remember how well Tony Blair's slick election campaign in 1997 worked?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by shaber
It's an almost inevitable fact that most people are mediocre in every way and therefore passively responsive to environment. Anyone influential can manipulate popular opinion very easily.

Anyone remember how well Tony Blair's slick election campaign in 1997 worked?

thumb up

Alpha Centauri
The only commonality I'd ever connect to all humans is the fact that we're all shit to a certain degree. Different degrees, but it's there. I've explained what/why that is before and I don't necessarily mean it to define individuality.

I wouldn't say everyone is mediocre though. Some people are great to others. Although I do suppose you could then argue that it depends what universally mediocre traits people are impressed by.

-AC

-hh-
nice inputs and all, but did anyone even watch it no expression

Spelljammer
#1: SpellJammer is not waiting for that ***** to load..
#2: If Bush was apart of the new world order, then why would he allow you suckers to badmouth him and not mysteriously dissapear when we're sleeping?

-hh-
Originally posted by Spelljammer
#1: SpellJammer is not waiting for that ***** to load..
#2: If Bush was apart of the new world order, then why would he allow you suckers to badmouth him and not mysteriously dissapear when we're sleeping?

that would be a bit obvious eh?

Capt_Fantastic
I have little doubt that conspiracy exists...on the sacle it is implied, is where my doubts are founded.

But, let no one assume that this country, the United States of America, isn't run by one organization. To do otherwise, is irresponisble....and short-sighted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.