Marv (sin city) VS the Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArtemisEntreri
No prep, Marv has a revolver and the Punisher has an oozie and his 12-inch combat knife.

Family_guy725
Marv is like a superhuman he would take down punisher

ArtemisEntreri
What happens if Marv gets shot in the head though? Never seen it happen. If anyone could do it, it would be the Punisher, he's like astoundingly accurate with all firearms.

ArtemisEntreri
Nice sig by the way.

jgiant
Punisher destroys marv. No brainer...

wolverine8888
ya I dont think marv can beat punisher he strong but not very bright or fast. now ina h2h he woudl destroy punisher

jgiant
H2H i wonder...if it was a featureless environment than i would give it to marv 7/10...if it was a regular environment its a toss up...imo...

wolverine8888
true

NoFate007
Overall I'd give this to Punisher because he's good at weaponry. Marv has a lot of durability it seems but I don't think, as stated before, he's gonna last shots to the head, and Punisher has good aim.

jgiant
Yeah, ya cant count out punisher, he has tangled with bader dudes than marv h2h and came out on top...excellent quick thinker...

DrDoom101
punisher

roughrider
How many times have people tried to shoot Marv in the head and miss? He's sneaky and closes distance quickly. Plus crazy strength and endurance with his medication. Quite possible they mortally wound each other.

K3VIL
Punisher killed a bear with his hand, strangling him, but Marv is a walking tank.
Marv is like Punisher X 2 at last, plus his durability and resistance to pain, and stamina are outstanding, Castle is another guy who can keep coming at you after being shooted and injured, but Marv's durability outclass that of the Punisher, and this is his major advantage.
Strenght wise, never saw Castle crushing a door and the wall around it with his bare hands throwing away two cops like puppets.

JirK
Originally posted by NoFate007
Overall I'd give this to Punisher because he's good at weaponry. Marv has a lot of durability it seems but I don't think, as stated before, he's gonna last shots to the head, and Punisher has good aim.

he got shot in the head in the movie. and he said later in the movie, "they should have shot me in the head, and enough times to make sure."

GODSCRIBE
Marv easily

Smaxxer
Punisher fights guys like Marv - who is just a tough brawler - for a living. Marv on the other hand has never fought a guy like Punisher.

Punisher all the way.

roughrider
Originally posted by K3VIL
Punisher killed a bear with his hand, strangling him, but Marv is a walking tank.
Marv is like Punisher X 2 at last, plus his durability and resistance to pain, and stamina are outstanding, Castle is another guy who can keep coming at you after being shooted and injured, but Marv's durability outclass that of the Punisher, and this is his major advantage.
Strenght wise, never saw Castle crushing a door and the wall around it with his bare hands throwing away two cops like puppets.

Frank once killer a gorilla that had him in a crushing death grip, but had a huge knife to bury in its neck. Strangling a bear with his hand? That's just going too far, when that happened; Frank is a regular guy, that shouldn't be possible.

godking
Originally posted by roughrider
Frank once killer a gorilla that had him in a crushing death grip, but had a huge knife to bury in its neck. Strangling a bear with his hand? That's just going too far, when that happened; Frank is a regular guy, that shouldn't be possible. Castle never killed a bear with his hands . He did kill a bear with a spear he fashioned himself though.

jgiant
Frank once killer a gorilla that had him in a crushing death grip, but had a huge knife to bury in its neck. Strangling a bear with his hand? That's just going too far, when that happened; Frank is a regular guy, that shouldn't be possible.
Don't hate the playa...

K3VIL
Frank a regular guy?
Captain America stated he's one of the fews on his level.

Saint Ramaeker
he got shot in the head by wendy though so he could survive a head shot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.