You know, why is it that Superman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
flies by me and does this:-------> Happy Dance

Cletus_Kasady
Cause you're weird.

Scythe
Okay, seriously, if Superman's costume can't be torn, or harmed, in fact he flies close to the sun to get it clean, how come it rips when he gets into a a fight with any supervillain like say Bizzaro?

The True Fear
cuz he likes to be naked

Scythe
Originally posted by The True Fear
cuz he likes to be naked

More like seen naked apperently...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Scythe
flies by me and does this:-------> Happy Dance

cause you entice him...

Okay, seriously, if Superman's costume can't be torn, or harmed, in fact he flies close to the sun to get it clean, how come it rips when he gets into a a fight with any supervillain like say Bizzaro?

because they pull at the seams no expression

leana marie
cause your sexeh!!!

TwisterGameX

He has a arua energ thingy that proetects him but that bizaaro thing is strong enough to pierce it...yeah.

Sir Mist
superman

EsteemedLeader
How do you make custom smilies?

Piggle Humsy
Edna: No capes!
Bob: Isn't that my decision?
Edna: Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids.
Bob: Listen, E...
Edna: November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when? his cape snagged on a missile fin!
Bob: Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb...
Edna: Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!
Bob: E, you can't generalize about these things...
Edna: Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snag on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!

Edna: No capes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.