Punisher vs. Kingpin (prep)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Punisher wants to take kingpin out once and for all...he gets a one month of prep, kingpin gets a month to prepare...what happens...

wolverine8888
a huge ****en massacer. kingpin will get so bad ass super villains to gather to get punisher but if punisher knows that kingpin knows he comming then he might invite some super heros along to help him such as wolverine and dare devil then they will win if not punisher is ****ed because the kingpin coudl get any number of super powered hitmen to save him.

brainchild81
I think Kingpin would take this.

roughrider
Punisher has tried to take out the Kingpin a few times, but Mr. Fisk's vast network of spies and others in his pocket, has prevented Frank from doing the damage he really wanted. Kingpin manages to stay a step ahead almost always, and Frank won't get any help, especially not Daredevil, to help him with a murder. Kingpin wins.

Metalmanx
I think with a month of prep and knowing what Fisk will do...Punisher will eventually take it. He'll have some CRAZY scheme that leaves the Kingpin completely unguarded somehow.

And then, that's when he strikes.

godking
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think with a month of prep and knowing what Fisk will do...Punisher will eventually take it. He'll have some CRAZY scheme that leaves the Kingpin completely unguarded somehow.

And then, that's when he strikes. He has tried before and failed

Mider999
what comics was this?

Tassadar
Punisher could always kamikaze him again like he did in "What if Punisher had killed Daredevil?".

Tassadar
Originally posted by godking
He has tried before and failed

Thats more due to needing Kingpin as a character than Kingpin being better than the Punisher. What would street levelers comics be without the Kingpin in NYC?

Mider999
at least its not gotham where there is a criminal mastermind around every corner some smarter then others of course.

Mider999
the years have not been good to the kingpin sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.