Colossus vs. Random

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Random drop a 100 ton like Colossus?

Here's what he does.

Powers : Entire body is composed of a morphing protoplasm which can remold itself to alter his physical dimensions in order to increase his physical size and strength to some degree, shape his forearms into projectile cannons that fire ammunition made of hardened protoplasm from his own cells, and assume a gelatinous state in which he can flow between tight crevices or collapse into a formless puddle. He can utilize the adaptability of his body to negate and reflect any mutant ability or other force directed at him.

Spawnrules
collosus all the way........YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lucid Lui
I dunno, i can't see what Colossus could do to hurt him. If Random fought smart, he'd let Colossus get in close, then use his morphing ability to stick his hand down Colossus' throat, form a gun and shoot.

Colossus isn't metal on the inside is he?

Of course Polaris beat Random by dropping a car on him once, if i remember correctly. Colossus could easily do the same...

RAGE17
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I dunno, i can't see what Colossus could do to hurt him. If Random fought smart, he'd let Colossus get in close, then use his morphing ability to stick his hand down Colossus' throat, form a gun and shoot.

Colossus isn't metal on the inside is he?

Of course Polaris beat Random by dropping a car on him once, if i remember correctly. Colossus could easily do the same...

colossus is metal on the inside.i dont think colossus can win since he can just morph into a liquid form .....

Lucid Lui
Ahh, he is metal on the inside. Well, i can't really see what Random would do to him. I don't remember Random ever generating enough power to bother Colossus that much...

I could be wrong though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.