ultimate iceman vs regular venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
who wins?

Blair Wind
umm...i know a lot more about current iceman, but in ultimate x-men Xavier told iceman he was the third most powerful member of the team...so i dont know...ill think about it

The True Fear
i thought ultimate would be better, because the other iceman has some uber powerful things he can do.

Blair Wind
yea ultimate is better for people to fight against nowadays cuz they still stand a shot, unlike with current iceman....but im thinking cuz im not sure....does the symbiote protect him from cold??? im still not sure cuz venom is a bad mo fo....

The True Fear
and booby can get scared. venom is a scary scary man. but ultimate iceman has some imprssive feats like freezing a whole sennitel and encasing a whole new york street in ice.

The True Fear
i said booby rofl

The True Fear
bump

VENOMfan
Current Venom? as in Gargan? he would probably get pawned, Gargan cant use the symbiote effectively, but on some research he could become more powerfull than the original. apparently the suit never gave Eddie it's full abilities and is testing the waters with Gargan

this is just a theory and if it was a way to bost Venom's power it's also convieniet writing.

I'm willing to give Gargan a shot concerning his being Venom or Venom III

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/venom3.html

The True Fear
hey long time no see

Metalmanx
Probably Iceman if he didn't play around. True, he's not as uber as his 616 counterpart, but he's still quite the powerful member.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.