Antonio Banderas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyInLove

olchik
I like him a lot, he is very hot! My favourite movie with him is "The Legend of Zorro".

Cletus_Kasady
Thats pretty sad how long that is. It's almost as sad as having an obsession about Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley.

botankus
laughing out loud

Cletus_Kasady
I want to see that Legend Of Zorro.

Fëanor
best movie he ever did IMO was Tie me up, Tie me down...everything after that was okay...and why he dumped his beautiful wife for Mel boggles the mind....Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
I want to see that Legend Of Zorro. you do know that Stephanie whatever is not in that movie, right?

Cletus_Kasady

Cletus_Kasady
Rent Spy Kids: 3d Dvd
Try our unlimited DVD rental offer. All the latest titles available.
www.blockbuster.co.uk

botankus

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
Yes, she is. See her with Zorro?
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=zorro/v=2/SID=e/TID=I056_77/l=IVS/SIG=134e6mp02/EXP=1129820233/*-http%3A//www.majormattmason.net/auroracollecto/grouppics/davidotteni/Zorro2ott.JPG HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!laughing out loud

oh man....*breathes in very deep* ...that was funny no expression

Cletus_Kasady
Thats not funny...

silver_tears
Stick to Antonio people roll eyes (sarcastic)

botankus
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
Rent Spy Kids: 3d Dvd
Try our unlimited DVD rental offer. All the latest titles available.
www.blockbuster.co.uk
I think this shows a great job of sticking to Antonio.

So when is Zorro part XIII coming out?

Cepheus
I really liked Imagining Argentina, anyone seen it?

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by silver_tears
Stick to Antonio people roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey thanks Silver_Tears big grin

Desperado has to one of my favorite movies of his!!

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Cepheus
I really liked Imagining Argentina, anyone seen it?

No I haven't seen it!

botankus
You can't see it, you can only imagine it.

Cletus_Kasady
Thats a really crap joke botankus. And incase you do a follow up.
Your mum is a really crap joke. Your face is a really crap joke etc

botankus
Yes, I realize it wasn't my best. bag And yes, I'm man enough to admit that I have failed in the humor department.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to be alone for a moment.... crybaby

silver_tears
Can we stop now thumb up
Insult each other through PMs if anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cletus_Kasady
Wow. I finally broke their brain. COOL!

Cletus_Kasady
Bart Simpson Quote

JenR1215
Antonio is a SEX GOD!! drool

weep.. it's so not fair...

botankus
I don't think anyone's insulting anyone here. confused

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by botankus
I don't think anyone's insulting anyone here. confused

???

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by JenR1215
Antonio is a SEX GOD!! drool

weep.. it's so not fair...

That he is!! So what's your fav. movies of his?

JenR1215
Zorro, bcuz that was my first to see him in.

And bcuz theres nothing sexier than to see a BEAUTIFUL Spanish Man wearning black. drool

Morning_Glory
hot droolio

JenR1215
OH!! I forgot about Desperado!!

and Once Upon A Time In Mexico, but ive only seen parts.

http://www.jeunesdumaroc.com/IMG/index_r2_c1.jpg

http://images.allposters.com/images/MMPH/238000.jpg

WHOA!! LOOK AT 'EM CURLS!! eek!

http://www.all-pictures-photos.com/images/antonio-banderas/antonio-banderas-007-img.jpg

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
hot droolio

Aaah thanks for coming in here and spreading the hotness big grin

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by JenR1215
OH!! I forgot about Desperado!!

and Once Upon A Time In Mexico, but ive only seen parts.

http://www.jeunesdumaroc.com/IMG/index_r2_c1.jpg

http://images.allposters.com/images/MMPH/238000.jpg

WHOA!! LOOK AT 'EM CURLS!! eek!

http://www.all-pictures-photos.com/images/antonio-banderas/antonio-banderas-007-img.jpg

Thanks for pics Jennifer! Yeah Desperado has to be one of my favorites. You should really see the whole movie it is amazing! and Once Upon a time in Mexico is really good too. But Desperado is better.

CaptainClaire
I lurve Antonio! My fave films of his are definitley the Zorro films... I saw The Legend of Zorro just Monday! It's getting less-then-brilliant reviews, but I thought it rawked and Antonio fans won't be disappointed!

I also like him in Interview With The Vampire - anyone seen that?

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by CaptainClaire
I lurve Antonio! My fave films of his are definitley the Zorro films... I saw The Legend of Zorro just Monday! It's getting less-then-brilliant reviews, but I thought it rawked and Antonio fans won't be disappointed!

I also like him in Interview With The Vampire - anyone seen that?

Oh yes indeed I saw that! It was great! I cannot wait until I see The Legand of Zorro!!! What other films have you seen him in Claire?

CaptainClaire
Apart from the ones I mentioned, I've seen The 13th Warrior, which I thought was quite groovy, and of course Shrek 2! I loved Puss In Boots! (Apparently there's going to be a whole Dreamworks film about him, which should be great!). Those are all though, I think, which is depressing! I really want to see Once Upon A Time in Mexico because it's got the Johnny factor aswell! Perfect combo wink

CrazyInLove
Apart from the ones I mentioned, I've seen The 13th Warrior, which I thought was quite groovy, and of course Shrek 2! I loved Puss In Boots! (Apparently there's going to be a whole Dreamworks film about him, which should be great!). Those are all though, I think, which is depressing! I really want to see Once Upon A Time in Mexico because it's got the Johnny factor aswell! Perfect combo wink

Oh yeah those are some good ones you listed. Shrek 2 was great, lol! Puss in boots was definately my favorite character! I can't wait until he gets his own movie, lol. Oh yeah girl you should really see Once Upon A Time In Mexico, but first you must see Desperado because it is the first movie, Once Upon A Time In Mexico is the sequel. So yeah check those two movies out wink Desperado is definately one of my favorites! But I love once upon a time in Mexico because Johnny is in it too! lol! but yeah definately check those out, k?

CaptainClaire
I definitely will do! Aw, I knew Once Upon A Time in Mexico was a sequel, but I was kind of hoping it was the kind of sequel where you don't NEED to see the first one. Because OUATIM is showing on the movie channels right now, so I thought I could just randomly watch it one night. Now you've shattered my dreams and I need to get hold of Desperado first! :P

Ooh, I forgot, but I saw the start of the film Ballistic:Ecks vs (someone) the other night. But I was so tired I had to switch it off sad

And today I saw his show on the Biogrpahy Channel. Does anyone else think he could do better than Melanie Whatsherface?

Cletus_Kasady
He was in the film assassins which was good.

CaptainClaire
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
He was in the film assassins which was good.

Is that the one with Sylvester Stallone? I want to see that!

Cletus_Kasady
Is that the one with Sylvester Stallone? I want to see that!

Yep. Good old sly. It was a film that to me looked crap in the adverts but it's got to be one of my favourite films just now.

Note: If that doesn't make sense, thats because I'm holding a candy apple and won't put it down so i'm typing with one hand.

CrazyInLove
I definitely will do! Aw, I knew Once Upon A Time in Mexico was a sequel, but I was kind of hoping it was the kind of sequel where you don't NEED to see the first one. Because OUATIM is showing on the movie channels right now, so I thought I could just randomly watch it one night. Now you've shattered my dreams and I need to get hold of Desperado first! :P

Ooh, I forgot, but I saw the start of the film Ballistic:Ecks vs (someone) the other night. But I was so tired I had to switch it off sad

And today I saw his show on the Biogrpahy Channel. Does anyone else think he could do better than Melanie Whatsherface?

Well actually you don't have to see Desperado first. I didn't see Desperado until after I saw Once Upon A Time in Mexico, lol. So you don't have to, but you should watch Desperado sometimewink it's better if you watch Desperado first, but you can still understand it if you don't.

Susan-Storm
I Saw him first in Spy Kids. Come to think about it that is all i ever seen him in

CaptainClaire
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
Well actually you don't have to see Desperado first. I didn't see Desperado until after I saw Once Upon A Time in Mexico, lol. So you don't have to, but you should watch Desperado sometimewink it's better if you watch Desperado first, but you can still understand it if you don't.

Yay! Am now on a quest to watch Once Upon A Time In Mexico. And Desperado, obviously!

CrazyInLove
Yay! Am now on a quest to watch Once Upon A Time In Mexico. And Desperado, obviously!

all right! let me know when you watch them! and tell me what you think about them!

KillTheLight
Desperado is a great movie thumb up..The Legend of Zorro is going to be so hot Rufus Sewell is going to be in it as well droolio

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by KillTheLight
Desperado is a great movie thumb up..The Legend of Zorro is going to be so hot Rufus Sewell is going to be in it as well droolio

OMG!!! I saw The Legand of Zorro last night... drool it was awesome!! you gotta see it !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.