HOUSE The Complete First Season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
Discuss.

Does anyone know if this is a "unrated" dvd or something.I saw in an episode today a woman vomiting blood pretty graphicly.I dont see how the networks would let them air that.

Solo
The series is alright. But I love the commercials, everyone is the same, "House has his hardest case yet!".

Cringe
So true.Me and my mom use to joke about that all the time when we watched American Idol.Every episode is "house must face his toughest assignment yet or some will die" or house will lose his job or something laughing out loud . I laugh everytime I see those.

tabby999
i'll buy it as soon as it comes out, love it. Hugh Laurie is awsome to the max

Cringe
Yeah,he's a good actor.

The best thing about this show is that it's incredibly addictive and interesting and it's also extremely funny at times ( thanks to Hugh Lauries character).

tabby999
if it wasn't for Hugh being a narsicistic ******* (or just brutally honest) the show wouldn't have much, but its really well done

Cringe
Yeah,he's the best part of the show.I love his personality on-screen.

house
I LOVE house(not literaly) hence my name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.