Ultramarines vs. Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I don't know nearly anything about the Ultramarines, but I'm wondering if this would be a Ragnos vs. The Jedi Temple like senario.

SO....

The Ultramarines have the same location as the PT Jedi(the Jedi Temple) and Ragnos attacks it with 60 Hk-47 and 20 IG-88. Does he win against 1000 of them?

Deus Ex
Sure. Ragnos has Force Pimpslap, the mightiest of all Sith magics.

Darth_Glentract
Alright, fine. Ragnos without his instakill techniques. This includes all of them. No force pimpslap, force spank, force be-bitchy, or force anal-rape.

Can Ragnos still win?

Deus Ex
Ha ha!

Force Montezuma's Revenge!

Make the supermarines shit the battle through.

Deus Ex
Ragnos uses Force Oops...

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/5073/73687puxtw7nu.jpg

Ragnos using his hands only...

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/5156/10136w5cw.jpg

Ragnos hoofprint...

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/7490/110812fknjw2wh.jpg

Darth_Glentract
Ok. So about the same chance as a doughnut surviving five minutes with these guys.

Deus Ex
Let me put it to you this way: THIS guy pities them...

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1447/golfreason38ui.jpg

Darth_Glentract
Alright. Lets up it to 15,000 Ultramarines.

Deus Ex
Ragnos wins... Better raise the stakes.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3937/ataraxia0os.jpg

Darth_Glentract
Alright, lets make it an even 100,000. If these guys can't win....something bad will happen.

Deus Ex
It'll resemble this fight here...

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/5121/scarymonkey54dh.jpg

Darth_Glentract
Some kid in a Chinese sweatshop just died.

Deus Ex
Que?

Darth_Glentract
It was because some guy was reading these threads and that guy thnks he's Ragnos. Hearing you say Ragnos could take a hundred Ultramarines gave him enough courage to steal that kids one grain of rice for the entire weak.

Deus Ex
lmao

Darth_Glentract
I hope you never forget the little Chinese sweatshop kid you killed with a single post.

Deus Ex
Meh. Guilt is for people who can remember for more than five seconds...

What was I saying?

Captain REX
Something about weinerschnitzel. big grin

Deus Ex
Der wienerschitzel? Ja!

Darth Avis
what are Ultramarines?

Gryn Jabar
RTFM.

Illustrious
MMM... wienerschnitzel...

Stratigo
The ultramarines win... easily... very easily. You wouldn't need 1000. All you'd need is a company(100 men) and cheif librarian Tigerus. The company to hold off the droids. Tigerus to fry Ragnos. This in itself pretty much boils down to warp vs force. The warp itself is much more powerful than the force, but it also much more dangerious to use.

The basic thing would be, Tigerus sees Ragnos, Tigerus opens a vortex of doom over his head. Ragnos is sucked into the warp and his soul is tortured by demons for the next 20 millenia.

Darth_Glentract
What have these Ultramarines done that prove your argument?

Stratigo
hmmmm, pretty much ***** slap everything everywhere(when I play them). It is hard to find specific things as Warhammer 40K(where the ultramarines come from) is a board game. However the defeat of hive fleet beheamoth(a few billion aliens that eat worlds) at the cost of only the 1st company(100 of the most elite of the Ultramarines). Of course it might of gone differently if the sector fleet hadn't arrived to help the ultramarine fleet.

Ultramarines are Space Marines of the IoM. Space marines are biologically enhance fighting machines armed and armoured with the best tech the imperium can provide. 1 marine is enough to defeat maybe 100 stormtroopers. They are armed with rapid fire rocket launchers(bolters) for their basic men. They are armoured in Power armour(which will stand up to anything short of a lightsaber. Blasters will bounce off unless you get lucky enough to hit a weak point(and even then the marine is likely to live through the wound.) a chapter(1000 men, Ultramarines themselves are a chapter. There is about 1000 chapters, all of them unique) by themselves could bring down the whole jedi order. Also they have equivenlents of lightsabers known as power sword(sword with energy fields, can block a lightsaber).

Now marko Ragnos, being what he is, can probably take a single normal marine. Hell he could probably take up to 50(if he is lucky). But a librarian is kind of like a space marine with force powers. He also carries a force weapon(a power weapon powered by psychic energy)Except his powers are a lot more nasty then a Jedi's or even a sith's. But I give Marko a bit of an edge against one. So i gave him Chief Librarian Tigerus. He is the best the ultramarines have. He could fry Ragnos with the equivilent of sith lightning(called storm of the emperor's wrath), but ragnos might survive(might). He could wack him is hand to hand using Veil of time(he manipulates time to move faster). But the most sure way to wack ragnos is Vortex of Doom(a small hole that sucks anything under it into the warp. The warp is were a psyker draws power. It is also home to demons born of sentient race's negative emotions).

Edit: actually board game is a bit of an understatement. It is a game where you buy and build your own model. Build your own battlefield(or go to GW and use theirs) and then battle using two armies.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Stratigo
Now marko Ragnos, being what he is, can probably take a single normal marine. Hell he could probably take up to 50(if he is lucky). But a librarian is kind of like a space marine with force powers. He also carries a force weapon(a power weapon powered by psychic energy)Except his powers are a lot more nasty then a Jedi's or even a sith's. But I give Marko a bit of an edge against one. So i gave him Chief Librarian Tigerus. He is the best the ultramarines have.

Just 50 of them? I doubt it.

He could fry Ragnos with the equivilent of sith lightning(called storm of the emperor's wrath), but ragnos might survive(might). He could wack him is hand to hand using Veil of time(he manipulates time to move faster). But the most sure way to wack ragnos is Vortex of Doom(a small hole that sucks anything under it into the warp. The warp is were a psyker draws power. It is also home to demons born of sentient race's negative emotions).

What makes this storm of emperors wrath so powerful?

Ragnos can manipulate matter to move faster.

Let me tell you a little something about Ragnos.

Ragnos was feared by men who could destroy stars with a wave of their hand. Yes, that is correct. That shows Ragnos has power greater than a stars. Since what you called the Vortex of Doom is a small black hole, Ragnos overpowers it. A black hole and a star have equal energy. If Ragnos is more powerful than a Star, he is more powerful than a black hole and thus more powerful than the Vortex of Doom.

Stratigo
One. For all Ragnos' power I doubt he can stop a black hole.

two. The vortex of doom is NOT a black hole, it is a dimensional portal to pretty much hell(where ironically all psykic power is drawn and it is the FTL transport for ships)

three. Marko Ragnos is modified by the force. A space marine is modified by bio technology. A Librarian also is modified by warp powers(and the warp is indeed more powerful than the force).

Believe me Warhammer 40k universe itself is much much more powerful then anything in star wars. It is a universe based on a constant galactic war. A capitol ship for the Imperium is a flying city armed to the teeth. Of course GW(the company who produces the game) can never settle on one size for it(pretty much fluxuates between 12 km and 33 km which is as big or much bigger than a super star destroyer)

Space marines are an elite fighting group. A few chapters(including their fleets) could probably subdue the entire sith empire or even the galactic empire(of course holding it is another matter. Being the xenophobes they are they'd most likely go from planet to planet dropping virus bombs until they ran out), barring warp mishaps that destroy the entire fleet.

Darth_Glentract
One. For all Ragnos' power I doubt he can stop a black hole.

Believe me, he can. People who were FAR weaker than him(Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron) were able to control them.

two. The vortex of doom is NOT a black hole, it is a dimensional portal to pretty much hell(where ironically all psykic power is drawn and it is the FTL transport for ships)

So it's a little hole. How is Ragnos going to be sucked into it?

three. Marko Ragnos is modified by the force. A space marine is modified by bio technology. A Librarian also is modified by warp powers(and the warp is indeed more powerful than the force).

Please don't tell me you think biotechnology is more powerful than the Force. I read an article that said that avenues like biotechnology are weaker than many others(the Force wasn't mentioned, but this wasn't a Star Wars article. It was written by some guys who seem pretty smart.) The general consensus was that biotechnology is INFERIOR because human cell degration. The more you augment it, the weaker the actual cell becomes until the biotech enhancements have no basis to build off of and the creature being modified dies from celluar breakdown.

Also, show me PROOF that Warp is more powerful than the Force. I was solid proof.

Believe me Warhammer 40k universe itself is much much more powerful then anything in star wars. It is a universe based on a constant galactic war. A capitol ship for the Imperium is a flying city armed to the teeth. Of course GW(the company who produces the game) can never settle on one size for it(pretty much fluxuates between 12 km and 33 km which is as big or much bigger than a super star destroyer)

Wars are very common in the Star Wars Universe too. Thing is that too much war(such as what is experinced in the Warhammer Universe) degrades their technology. Smaller wars increase it, but eternal wars decrease or don't increase as fast as mutiple temporary wars.

Now, prove that the Warhammer ships are more powerful per unit. Then provide an OFFICIAL source that states that the size of the Imperium Navy(ship count).

Then show what makes a 33 kilometer ship so good. Remember things like the Death Stars, Galaxy Gun, Eclipse 1& 2, Soverign Program, World Devastators, Sun Crusher, Eye of Palpatine, ect.

Space marines are an elite fighting group. A few chapters(including their fleets) could probably subdue the entire sith empire or even the galactic empire(of course holding it is another matter. Being the xenophobes they are they'd most likely go from planet to planet dropping virus bombs until they ran out), barring warp mishaps that destroy the entire fleet.

You need to PROVE this. Don't just keep stating the same opinion over and over again.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Believe me, he can. People who were FAR weaker than him(Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron) were able to control them.

So it's a little hole. How is Ragnos going to be sucked into it?

Please don't tell me you think biotechnology is more powerful than the Force. I read an article that said that avenues like biotechnology are weaker than many others(the Force wasn't mentioned, but this wasn't a Star Wars article. It was written by some guys who seem pretty smart.) The general consensus was that biotechnology is INFERIOR because human cell degration. The more you augment it, the weaker the actual cell becomes until the biotech enhancements have no basis to build off of and the creature being modified dies from celluar breakdown.

Also, show me PROOF that Warp is more powerful than the Force. I was solid proof.

Wars are very common in the Star Wars Universe too. Thing is that too much war(such as what is experinced in the Warhammer Universe) degrades their technology. Smaller wars increase it, but eternal wars decrease or don't increase as fast as mutiple temporary wars.

Now, prove that the Warhammer ships are more powerful per unit. Then provide an OFFICIAL source that states that the size of the Imperium Navy(ship count).

Then show what makes a 33 kilometer ship so good. Remember things like the Death Stars, Galaxy Gun, Eclipse 1& 2, Soverign Program, World Devastators, Sun Crusher, Eye of Palpatine, ect.

You need to PROVE this. Don't just keep stating the same opinion over and over again.
Sorry mate, but he's got you beat. Read the Codex: Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic. Plus, wars in the 40k Universe are nothing like the SW universe has ever encountered. Imagine every day, a holocaust, on every planet, multiplied by billions. To quote the Rule book, the number of soldiers fallen for the Emperor outnumbers the stars themselves!

... BTW: The Crimson Man is back. FEAR!

Ianus
Oh shit.

He's back.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3055/potatowned0nw.gif

Stratigo
hmmmm Space marines don't seem to degrade at all. They are documented stronger, faster, and much more durable then normal humans. Note only those in peak condition are picked as space marines, and they are picked young. This is due to one the high attrition rate of space marine training camps(before you are inducted) and that not every one excepts the implants(woman can't at all. They die immediantly). You see that a space marine is one injected with all sorts of crap. They have a perfect mapping proscess for this that is called a gene seed. They have larger bone strutcher, larger muscels(which is I beleive the only thing really changed from an original human. The rest is a whole lot of implants like and extra hear, lung, organ that digests anything from poisen to tree bark, and lots of extra platea for fast clotting. Note this is not all, just what I can recall from memeory. As I have no idea where my old space marine codex is, or the book space wolf is I can't recall it word for word). Then space marines are armed with miniture rocket launchers(bolters) and shoved into a scout company. They survive the wars long enough or do something incredibaly brave they recieve the final implant. The black carapace. This goes just under the epidermus and allows a space marine to use their power armour as extentions of their body, making them faster and stronger even more. Not only that but power armour is fairly impenitrable. concentrated blaster fire can. lightsaber definately will. But I don't think jedi can reflect high explosive bullets with a lightsaber. A bolt(ammo for bolter) doesn't make a hole when it hits, it blows whatever is hits apart.

As for your death machines. The imperium of man has weapons made to blow up small planetoids(aka deathstar). Void missiles(like a giant version of vortex of doom) for that sun crusher. And well the fleet itself can take out the rest of those things(maybe at the cost of a planet to find where it is, but then again the imperium destroys planets almost anuly)

as for fleet size, I honestly don't know. I believe it was something like 300 capitol ships, but I no longer remember, and I don't have the BFG codex with me.

As for where luke and kyp controled black holes, I believe they did that through technology. But then again please state the official info on this.

The vortex of doom is about man sized.

unfortuantly you are right about the stagnation of technology. The Imperium has forgotten a lot. This most likely due more to the catastrophic age of strife and then the Horus heresy. The only one who really build tech any more are the adaptus mechanicus. And they no longer fully understand it. Although they do worship a machine godlike thing which many suspect is the void dragon, A sleeping c'tan(star god) and when it wakes up there will be hell to pay. And they have advanced AI called machine spirits. Plus a bunch of other techno junk that right now is unimportant to this as we haven't gotten to ground battles yet.

As for the warp vs force, give me something the force can do and I'll counter and better it with the warp. Something like sith lightning. Can kill, but only after a while. Storm of the Emperor's wrath is pretty much psykic lightning(so no a force user cannot absorb it as the warp cant directly counter the warp and vise versa) that will fry a person.

And why does everyone see Ragnos as a god. He is indeed powerful, very powerful, but hardly a god. In the 40k verse there are multitudes of things that can kill him, not least is space marines. If you want a list I probably could compile a fraction of things.

Ianus
People think of Ragnos as godly because in the narration of TOTJ, the ancient sith are described as nearly godlike, and Ragnos ruled over them easily. This implies incredible godlike power.

Illustrious
The context is that the Ancient Sith are described as "godlike" in the TOTJ comics, and Ragnos was called "the Dark Lord of the Sith; the most powerful of the most powerful." These are not hyperbole as they are literally the wording of both the comics themselves and their synopsis, which means it is carefully selected.

Also, even the spirits of Ancient Siths have demonstrated incredible powers. Sadow has, Nadd has, Kun has, and Ragnos is superior to those individuals.

Stratigo
They are still mortals and as such can and will die. Godlike they might be in warhammer, they are one powerful being umongst many. The elder farseers are incridabely powerful. And there are always demons. and in preheresy there is the Emperor himself. He took on the 4 chaos gods and won(at the price of being shoved onto a golden toilet/lifesupport system for 10 millenia.) To a normal human space marines have been described as godlike.

Gryn Jabar
hmmmm Space marines don't seem to degrade at all. They are documented stronger, faster, and much more durable then normal humans. Note only those in peak condition are picked as space marines, and they are picked young. This is due to one the high attrition rate of space marine training camps(before you are inducted) and that not every one excepts the implants(woman can't at all. They die immediantly). You see that a space marine is one injected with all sorts of crap. They have a perfect mapping proscess for this that is called a gene seed. They have larger bone strutcher, larger muscels(which is I beleive the only thing really changed from an original human. The rest is a whole lot of implants like and extra hear, lung, organ that digests anything from poisen to tree bark, and lots of extra platea for fast clotting. Note this is not all, just what I can recall from memeory. As I have no idea where my old space marine codex is, or the book space wolf is I can't recall it word for word). Then space marines are armed with miniture rocket launchers(bolters) and shoved into a scout company. They survive the wars long enough or do something incredibaly brave they recieve the final implant. The black carapace. This goes just under the epidermus and allows a space marine to use their power armour as extentions of their body, making them faster and stronger even more. Not only that but power armour is fairly impenitrable. concentrated blaster fire can. lightsaber definately will. But I don't think jedi can reflect high explosive bullets with a lightsaber. A bolt(ammo for bolter) doesn't make a hole when it hits, it blows whatever is hits apart.

As for your death machines. The imperium of man has weapons made to blow up small planetoids(aka deathstar). Void missiles(like a giant version of vortex of doom) for that sun crusher. And well the fleet itself can take out the rest of those things(maybe at the cost of a planet to find where it is, but then again the imperium destroys planets almost anuly)

as for fleet size, I honestly don't know. I believe it was something like 300 capitol ships, but I no longer remember, and I don't have the BFG codex with me.

As for where luke and kyp controled black holes, I believe they did that through technology. But then again please state the official info on this.

unfortuantly you are right about the stagnation of technology. The Imperium has forgotten a lot. This most likely due more to the catastrophic age of strife and then the Horus heresy. The only one who really build tech any more are the adaptus mechanicus. And they no longer fully understand it. Although they do worship a machine godlike thing which many suspect is the void dragon, A sleeping c'tan(star god) and when it wakes up there will be hell to pay. And they have advanced AI called machine spirits. Plus a bunch of other techno junk that right now is unimportant to this as we haven't gotten to ground battles yet.

As for the warp vs force, give me something the force can do and I'll counter and better it with the warp. Something like sith lightning. Can kill, but only after a while. Storm of the Emperor's wrath is pretty much psykic lightning(so no a force user cannot absorb it as the warp cant directly counter the warp and vise versa) that will fry a person.

And why does everyone see Ragnos as a god. He is indeed powerful, very powerful, but hardly a god. In the 40k verse there are multitudes of things that can kill him, not least is space marines. If you want a list I probably could compile a fraction of things.
1) Space Marine HAVE been degraded. Compare the abominations of the Raven Guard to the primarchs, which were AFAIK supposed to be the templates and leaders for the rest of the SM's. Also, PLEASE try to use paragraphs and such.

Gryn Jabar
They are still mortals and as such can and will die. Godlike they might be in warhammer, they are one powerful being umongst many. The elder farseers are incridabely powerful. And there are always demons. and in preheresy there is the Emperor himself. He took on the 4 chaos gods and won(at the price of being shoved onto a golden toilet/lifesupport system for 10 millenia.) To a normal human space marines have been described as godlike.
In one prophecy he got pwned by the Chaos Gods (white dwarf, can't remember which. It was during the Cadia campaign)

Escape81
Yodakin. stick out tongue

Gryn Jabar
What?

Stratigo
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
1) Space Marine HAVE been degraded. Compare the abominations of the Raven Guard to the primarchs, which were AFAIK supposed to be the templates and leaders for the rest of the SM's. Also, PLEASE try to use paragraphs and such.

No one was better than the primarchs except the emperor himself. They weren't humans modified at all though, they were made from what they were from the beginning. The emperor pretty much took their genes and tried to copy that into a normal human. But normal space marine prowess now is the same as it was in the beginning. Their equipment just degraded though.

Abominations are chaos tainted I believe, but that is another matter entirely.

Most genetic impurities trace back to the primarchs themselves, such as Leman Russ' wolflike features.

As for the emperor getting pwned... that might happen because the Chaos gods seem to be growing in power.

Gryn Jabar
Doesn't that go against your earlier statement?

Darth_Glentract
hmmmm Space marines don't seem to degrade at all. They are documented stronger, faster, and much more durable then normal humans. Note only those in peak condition are picked as space marines, and they are picked young. This is due to one the high attrition rate of space marine training camps(before you are inducted) and that not every one excepts the implants(woman can't at all. They die immediantly).

Sith train their entire lives. Birth on, it's be the best.

You see that a space marine is one injected with all sorts of crap. They have a perfect mapping proscess for this that is called a gene seed. They have larger bone strutcher, larger muscels(which is I beleive the only thing really changed from an original human. The rest is a whole lot of implants like and extra hear, lung, organ that digests anything from poisen to tree bark, and lots of extra platea for fast clotting.

That's worthless against a Sith Lord. They need technology for stuff like clotting? laughing Sith have the ability to repair wounds extremely fast using only their minds.

Larger muscles and bones? Insignificant. Have you seen a picture of Ragnos? He is(judging if he had legs since there are no pictures of him in life) over 12 feet tall. Probably closer to 18 feet tall. He is FREAKIN HUGE!

It helps them eat eek! !

Note this is not all, just what I can recall from memeory. As I have no idea where my old space marine codex is, or the book space wolf is I can't recall it word for word). Then space marines are armed with miniture rocket launchers(bolters) and shoved into a scout company. They survive the wars long enough or do something incredibaly brave they recieve the final implant. The black carapace. This goes just under the epidermus and allows a space marine to use their power armour as extentions of their body, making them faster and stronger even more. Not only that but power armour is fairly impenitrable. concentrated blaster fire can. lightsaber definately will. But I don't think jedi can reflect high explosive bullets with a lightsaber. A bolt(ammo for bolter) doesn't make a hole when it hits, it blows whatever is hits apart.

They can. Obi-wan in AOTC(an rather weak Jedi at this time) took hits from ship-scale missles. Corran Horn(with only six weeks of training) could walk around in a building in which high explosive bombs were going off. That's with no armor. Ancient Sith, like Ragnos, were hundreds of times more powerful and war tons of armor that was enhanced by Sith Magics.

How many of these do they have? Like I said, give me fleet specs with power ratings(in a generic term, not "really super much alot mega". That would be called worthless and annoying.

The Empire had 25,000 ISD's and over a million frigates.

"I believe..." Dont give me crap. Lets see the Marines without their technology. Anyway, they did not. It was a swift movement of the hands. Read the NJO. It is official, it states it.

So what. This doesn't tell me jack digity.

Please don't tell me you called AI impressive. In Star Wars, nine year old boys can make AI it is so simplistic by then(TPM). Cleaning droids even are equipped with it.

Better than Storm of the Emperor's wrath is the many instakill lightning. ANYTHING that doesn't have extreme control over the Force will be instantly killed. Even Force users that are FAR weaker than Ragnos can use this(Luke).

Also, where did you get this crap that the Force can't block it just because the Warp can't? Think a little more next time.

The Force can destroy stars in seconds. It can control black holes with ease. It can extinguish all life in the galaxy if it chose(KOTOR 2. Kreia wanted the Exile to make the Force destory all life.)

And why does everyone see Ragnos as a god. He is indeed powerful, very powerful, but hardly a god. In the 40k verse there are multitudes of things that can kill him, not least is space marines. If you want a list I probably could compile a fraction of things. eek!

Ragnos is a god. He was the KING of a civilization of gods. Most powerful of out trillions of gods.

Now, lets see this list with detailed reasons and evidence to back them.

Darth Traya

That's worthless against a Sith Lord. They need technology for stuff like clotting? laughing Sith have the ability to repair wounds extremely fast using only their minds.

Larger muscles and bones? Insignificant. Have you seen a picture of Ragnos? He is(judging if he had legs since there are no pictures of him in life) over 12 feet tall. Probably closer to 18 feet tall. He is FREAKIN HUGE!

It helps them eat eek! !

They can. Obi-wan in AOTC(an rather weak Jedi at this time) took hits from ship-scale missles. Corran Horn(with only six weeks of training) could walk around in a building in which high explosive bombs were going off. That's with no armor. Ancient Sith, like Ragnos, were hundreds of times more powerful and war tons of armor that was enhanced by Sith Magics.

How many of these do they have? Like I said, give me fleet specs with power ratings(in a generic term, not "really super much alot mega". That would be called worthless and annoying.

"I believe..." Dont give me crap. Lets see the Marines without their technology. Anyway, they did not. It was a swift movement of the hands. Read the NJO. It is official, it states it.

Please don't tell me you called AI impressive. In Star Wars, nine year old boys can make AI it is so simplistic by then(TPM). Cleaning droids even are equipped with it.

Better than Storm of the Emperor's wrath is the many instakill lightning. ANYTHING that doesn't have extreme control over the Force will be instantly killed. Even Force users that are FAR weaker than Ragnos can use this(Luke).

Also, where did you get this crap that the Force can't block it just because the Warp can't? Think a little more next time.

The Force can destroy stars in seconds. It can control black holes with ease. It can extinguish all life in the galaxy if it chose(KOTOR 2. Kreia wanted the Exile to make the Force destory all life.)

eek!

Ragnos is a god. He was the KING of a civilization of gods. Most powerful of out trillions of gods.

Wrong, Glentract, Kreia wanted the Exile to kill the force, not all life.

The Warp is like a separate dimension, Glentract. So technically (even though a Space Marine would never do this) a Librarian could open a rift in the warp and literally open the gates of hell.

Darth_Glentract
Killing the Force would destroy all life. No midiclorians, no life.

Darth Traya
But anyways.

Space Marines are trained from birth. Not only that, they are trained in a time of complete war. To quote the rulebook, In the 41st millenium there is only war.

They are the very elite of the Imperium, and Imperium that is at war constantly. Hundreds of trillions of people die every day, whether or not it be from the Eldar, the forces of Chaos, the arising Necrons, the Tau Empire, Ork assualts, the piratical Dark Eldar, the inhuman Tyranids, Heretics, traitors and daemons or what have you.

The Ultramarines Chapter managed to fight off billions off Hive Fleet Kraken, billions of Tyranids.

The Ultramarines stand a good chance, although Marneus Calgar wouldn't stand a chance against Ragnos.

Ogami Itto
Killing the Force would destroy all life. No midiclorians, no life.

What a crock!!laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

yoda said life MAKES it(the force) grow,
and qui gon said without the midi's "we would have no knowledge of the force"

you've bin reading too many EU books!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Gryn Jabar
Are you here to argue a point, or just siphon shit so as to make yourself feel like a productive member of the KMC forums?

Ogami Itto
my point is

no midi's does not =no life

laughing

Gryn Jabar
Am I the only one who doesn't find that concept particularly funny?

Ianus
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
my point is

Ogami Itto =no life

laughing

Stop trolling, you moron.

Ogami Itto
10677 posts since feb 2005!=

Ogami has more of a life than dues x, i mean dark nemesis, imean darth, NO, Lord janus dammit i mean Ianus !!

jeez make up ur mind u neurotic prick!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Darth Traya

Ogami has more of a life than dues x, i mean dark nemesis, imean darth, NO, Lord janus dammit i mean Ianus !!

jeez make up ur mind u neurotic prick!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

"I sense much idiocy in you, Ogamiwalker. You have a gun, you have the ability to commit suicide, but you don't use them."

Ogami Itto
laughing laughing ouch

Darth Traya
laughing laughing ouch

"I sense much LSD in you, Ogamiwalker. You have a rehab clinic, you have common sense, but you don't use them."

Ogami Itto
are u trying to hit on me??? eek!

Ianus
lmao!

Owned

Darth Traya
"I sense much delusion in you, Ogamiwalker. You have some lubrication, you have your hand, but you don't use them."

Ogami Itto
sounds like a yes to me!

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Ianus
lmao!

Owned

who owns traya??

Darth Traya
SFTU N00B!

Ogami Itto
Must be that time of the.. HEY ur Noobier than me !! i registered months before u!! ok STFU now !! i love u guys really!!!

Illustrious

Wow, I haven't seen more smileys in one post save from when the person is either a) Gay or b...) not straight. Oh wait, I guess that works.

Ianus
You're the one who's owned, Ogami, but amusing. Most peons are.

Ogami Itto
u guys really have a problem with gay people!!

FACE YOUR FEAR!!!!!!

Illustrious

FACE YOUR FEAR!!!!!!

Is that your attempt of coming out? Unfortunately, you have to be someone who people gave a damn about in the first place.

Please try again, no purchase necessary.

Darth Traya
"I sense much scitzophrenia within you, Ogamiwalker. You have magic fairies, you have soiled pants, but you don't use them."

Gryn Jabar

FACE YOUR FEAR!!!!!!
Or maybe we think its immoral.

Ogami Itto
im sorry !!your right, my humblest apologies!

smile

Gryn Jabar
Is English your first language?

Stratigo
... ummm this WAS a ligitimate discussion. I'd like to get back to that please

It helps them eat eek! !

eek!

Space marines train their entire lives too, and their lives are longer(the oldest one not corrupted by chaos or in a dreadnought) is about 900 years old.

As for technology to clot tell me a jedi that can clot without the force in about a second. And I don't care how fast they can clot cause they will no longer have a head.

And so what if ragnos is huge. A few bolts and he is dead. Hell a dreadnought is huge and with the orinance and armour on that it will cut a scythe through standerd sith.

show me your details. Where in AOTC did obi won get hit by missiles. As for Coran, he was lucky to live. and their armour is laughable compared to power armour(a mixed composite material of plasteel, adamantium, and cermite)

How many void missiles? you have got to be kidding me. Its a standerd ordanance. as for fleet specs, well me guess was way off.

Your Empire fleet estimants seem to be wrong. Where are they from?

The vortex of doom is a portal that will suck things into the warp. As Ragnos is so big it most likely just fit him.

Let's see marines without their technology? What? That has nothing at all to do with this. I am allowing for your tech, so why not allow that marines will have their tech.

As AIs go SWs has pretty crappy ones.

Many kill lightnings? What?

As for the warp and force it has been generally agreed to people who argue this that since they come from different sources and are fudamentaly different. But if you want it the other way then guess what, my librarians can now block all of ragnos' power. They all have this little thing called a psychic hood. It allows them to block warp powers. If the force and warp now block each other then it works for the force too.

You want a list(as I knew you would) then here:

Demon Prince
Greater Demon
Chaos God
C'tan
Farseer
Librarian
Tyranids(all of them are pretty united so I see ragnos going down ander them)
Orks(same as above)
a few thousand guardsmen
about a hundred marines
about 25 grey knight
The EMperor of man pre heresy(maby even post heresy if hs mind is still there)
Horus
A chaos sorcerer

And all that BS about sith controling stars and black holes then wow they had a lot of problems. The entire vong invasion could of been stopped by just a little focus. The sith empire would never of fallen and if it did then they sure as hell would of taken the old republic with them Jeese the emperor wouldn't need to use the death star, he could of walked around annihilating everything offending him. And Yoda in hiding ha. He could of destroyed the entire imperial fleet. If this was true then by now darksiders would of destroyed the galaxy long ago. Think on that logic for a second.

Gryn Jabar
Post Heresy emperor is the sci-fi equivalent of Terri Schiavo. Crippled and nearly useless, but unleashing a ****ing a-bomb of controversy.

Stratigo
A Battlefleet has about 75 ships in it. Also every sector has a full Battlefleet, and that means that each sector has about 75 warships in it. Segmentom(sp) fleets have MANY BFs in them.

Average weapon yield ranges from very high triple-digit gigaton to double or triple-digit teratons. Certainly a broadside will be measured in many teratons, even from fairly small ships (by their standards at least).

Darth_Glentract
... ummm this WAS a ligitimate discussion. I'd like to get back to that please

Glad to hear it.

Space marines train their entire lives too, and their lives are longer(the oldest one not corrupted by chaos or in a dreadnought) is about 900 years old.

That is an extreme though. What is their average lifespan?

As for technology to clot tell me a jedi that can clot without the force in about a second. And I don't care how fast they can clot cause they will no longer have a head.

What? You say you want me to tell you something then the next sentence say you don't care.

Now, how is Ragnos going to lose his head?

And so what if ragnos is huge. A few bolts and he is dead. Hell a dreadnought is huge and with the orinance and armour on that it will cut a scythe through standerd sith.

Prove up. Seriously dude, you have to prove what you say.

Don't forget that Jedi and Sith can block bolts.

show me your details. Where in AOTC did obi won get hit by missiles. As for Coran, he was lucky to live. and their armour is laughable compared to power armour(a mixed composite material of plasteel, adamantium, and cermite)

When Jango fired the rocket at him on Kamino. He was then hit with ship grade weapons when Boba fired at him. Have you even watched the Star Wars movies?

How many void missiles? you have got to be kidding me. Its a standerd ordanance. as for fleet specs, well me guess was way off.

You need to prove something, or consider it a loss for the Imperium. And I meant how many of all ships do they have.

Your Empire fleet estimants seem to be wrong. Where are they from?

They aren't. I'll find a source later.

The vortex of doom is a portal that will suck things into the warp. As Ragnos is so big it most likely just fit him.

How does it suck things into it? You seem to be doding the actual question.

Let's see marines without their technology? What? That has nothing at all to do with this. I am allowing for your tech, so why not allow that marines will have their tech.

You sure sounded like you felt the only reason Luke and Kyp could control black holes was because of technology(which isn't true) and that they would not be able to do this if the fought the Imperium.

As AIs go SWs has pretty crappy ones.

ARe you referring to Protocal droids? The extremely simplistic ones that have been around for thousands of years and can be built by children? Would you expect them to be anything but dumb.

There were droids that were super intelligent such as IG-88.

Many kill lightnings? What?

Instakill lightning. Kills anything it touches that doesn't have an extremely powerful presence in the Force. Since the Imperium lacks the Force, they are screwed.

As for the warp and force it has been generally agreed to people who argue this that since they come from different sources and are fudamentaly different. But if you want it the other way then guess what, my librarians can now block all of ragnos' power. They all have this little thing called a psychic hood. It allows them to block warp powers. If the force and warp now block each other then it works for the force too.

You still haven't proved the Warp is better. Stop dodging questions.

You have also made the logical fallacy that just because the Force can block something that the Warp can to. Prove up.

You want a list(as I knew you would) then here:

Demon Prince
Greater Demon
Chaos God
C'tan
Farseer
Librarian
Tyranids(all of them are pretty united so I see ragnos going down ander them)
Orks(same as above)
a few thousand guardsmen
about a hundred marines
about 25 grey knight
The EMperor of man pre heresy(maby even post heresy if hs mind is still there)
Horus
A chaos sorcerer

Lets see you PROVE that any of those could defeat Ragnos. Seriously, you are pissing me off. You just keep pulling crap out of your butt and it is extrememly annoying.

And all that BS about sith controling stars and black holes then wow they had a lot of problems. The entire vong invasion could of been stopped by just a little focus.

The Jedi searched for a peaceful way of stoping the Vong. They had numerous chances to utterly destroy them but CHOSE not to.

The sith empire would never of fallen and if it did then they sure as hell would of taken the old republic with them Jeese the emperor wouldn't need to use the death star, he could of walked around annihilating everything offending him. And Yoda in hiding ha. He could of destroyed the entire imperial fleet. If this was true then by now darksiders would of destroyed the galaxy long ago. Think on that logic for a second.

How about you think with any logic for a second.

First, the Sith Empire didn't want to destroy the Republic until the Great Sith War. Even then, they didn't want to make the galaxy a worthless place to live.

Next, since you obviously know nothing about SW, Sidious and Yoda are NOTHING next to Ragnos. They cannot destory Stars, but they are thousands of times weaker than him.

Stratigo
well I could tell from since this thing was started that you knew one side of the argument but not the other. As you are firm in your belief that Marko Ragnos is impossible to kill, this is pointless. But I will continue because I like debates.

That is an extreme though. What is their average lifespan?

What? You say you want me to tell you something then the next sentence say you don't care.

Now, how is Ragnos going to lose his head?

Prove up. Seriously dude, you have to prove what you say.

Don't forget that Jedi and Sith can block bolts.

When Jango fired the rocket at him on Kamino. He was then hit with ship grade weapons when Boba fired at him. Have you even watched the Star Wars movies?

You need to prove something, or consider it a loss for the Imperium. And I meant how many of all ships do they have.

They aren't. I'll find a source later.

How does it suck things into it? You seem to be doding the actual question.

You sure sounded like you felt the only reason Luke and Kyp could control black holes was because of technology(which isn't true) and that they would not be able to do this if the fought the Imperium.

ARe you referring to Protocal droids? The extremely simplistic ones that have been around for thousands of years and can be built by children? Would you expect them to be anything but dumb.

There were droids that were super intelligent such as IG-88.

Instakill lightning. Kills anything it touches that doesn't have an extremely powerful presence in the Force. Since the Imperium lacks the Force, they are screwed.

You still haven't proved the Warp is better. Stop dodging questions.

You have also made the logical fallacy that just because the Force can block something that the Warp can to. Prove up.

Lets see you PROVE that any of those could defeat Ragnos. Seriously, you are pissing me off. You just keep pulling crap out of your butt and it is extrememly annoying.

The Jedi searched for a peaceful way of stoping the Vong. They had numerous chances to utterly destroy them but CHOSE not to.

How about you think with any logic for a second.

First, the Sith Empire didn't want to destroy the Republic until the Great Sith War. Even then, they didn't want to make the galaxy a worthless place to live.

Next, since you obviously know nothing about SW, Sidious and Yoda are NOTHING next to Ragnos. They cannot destory Stars, but they are thousands of times weaker than him.

Average is about 700 years if they don't die in battle.

ummm space marines super clotting power are now part of them. Its not like you can remove it. Without it they would not be a space marine. They'd still most likely make storm trooper(WH 40k type. Aka elite guardsmen)

Marko will have his head blown off by a miniture rocket.

And block bolts how. They are explosive. Shrapnel wounds. While the jedi or sith is healing(if they can. And not many sith have perfected the healing method.) they'll get ripped apart. And a dreadnought has an asault cannon(think the miniguns on a military helicopter)

I have watched the movies many times. They never were a hit. Obi Won jumped over the side of the platform to avoid dying from Jango's weapons.

there are about 3 void missiles per capitol ship. for fleet specs chech above post.

I personally have no idea how a vortex of doom sucks targets in. It is dealing with the warp and such doesn't bide by the laws of phsysics.

as for proving the warp is better its powers are generally more devastating. And how would the force affect the warp anyways? I don't even think the warp has a lifeforce. Pure raw warp essence corrupts anything in contact to it. The dark side is nothing campared to what happens if you let the warp get away with you.

As for ragnos getting his ass handed to him. lets see. A demon prince and greater deamon are warp entities and can't trualy die. not only that but they are supernaturaly fast, strong, and tough beyond anything even control of the forces give Ragnos. The space marine librarian has been already said. A farseer will mind fry Ragnos. The emperor, well there are so many ways the emperor could kill him. The emperor makes all Ragno's physical abilities look like that as a child. Also the emperor is the gesalt of all shamans and messiahs of earth. Beings like Jesus, moses, and others. His psychic ability will turn Ragnos into a mindless shell.

Bullshit. the jedi wanted that at first but it became clear that the vong would not bargain. Then the jedi started to loose badly.

When it became obvious that the sith were going to loose, do you think they would of hesitated to take everyone whith them.

You said luke could do it and sidious and yoda are both more powerful. So no I do not think they or any jedi/sith(even Ragnos) could control stars.

and since you do not know anything at all about Warhammer 40k then you should not of even started this. You are the type of person who goes "This guy is unbeatable." and you won'tlisten to anything else.

The universe of 40k is more power than star wars. Star wars is at almost dead center of the scale. The imperium would be upper center.

And you have asked for proof but given almost none. Well I'd like to see some proof of Ragnos' power. Hmmm. And tell me has he ever blown up a star?

Darth_Glentract
well I could tell from since this thing was started that you knew one side of the argument but not the other. As you are firm in your belief that Marko Ragnos is impossible to kill, this is pointless. But I will continue because I like debates.

After this post, I am done. Overall, you have shown me that you are a moron, fanboy, idiot, fool, hypocrit and several other things the mods would find inapproiate for me to say here.

Average is about 700 years if they don't die in battle.

Okay.

ummm space marines super clotting power are now part of them. Its not like you can remove it. Without it they would not be a space marine. They'd still most likely make storm trooper(WH 40k type. Aka elite guardsmen)

Cut them in half. Bam. They are dead. Something that is easy for a someone who can control a star to do.

Marko will have his head blown off by a miniture rocket.

It's mark'A'. He can control a star he can control a rocket.

And block bolts how. They are explosive. Shrapnel wounds. While the jedi or sith is healing(if they can. And not many sith have perfected the healing method.) they'll get ripped apart. And a dreadnought has an asault cannon(think the miniguns on a military helicopter)

Sith can reatch severed limbs with ease. Believe me, healing is quite an easy thing for them to do.

I have watched the movies many times. They never were a hit. Obi Won jumped over the side of the platform to avoid dying from Jango's weapons.

He was knocked over by the blast. He didn't jump out of the way. And go read the books, Corran was NOT near dying.

there are about 3 void missiles per capitol ship. for fleet specs chech above post.

Prove how many systems they have.

I personally have no idea how a vortex of doom sucks targets in. It is dealing with the warp and such doesn't bide by the laws of phsysics.

Don't say you know nothing about something and still say things about it.

as for proving the warp is better its powers are generally more devastating. And how would the force affect the warp anyways? I don't even think the warp has a lifeforce. Pure raw warp essence corrupts anything in contact to it. The dark side is nothing campared to what happens if you let the warp get away with you.

crap. You aren't PROVING ANYTHING! No truth lies in you words.

As for ragnos getting his ass handed to him. lets see. A demon prince and greater deamon are warp entities and can't trualy die. not only that but they are supernaturaly fast, strong, and tough beyond anything even control of the forces give Ragnos. The space marine librarian has been already said. A farseer will mind fry Ragnos. The emperor, well there are so many ways the emperor could kill him. The emperor makes all Ragno's physical abilities look like that as a child. Also the emperor is the gesalt of all shamans and messiahs of earth. Beings like Jesus, moses, and others. His psychic ability will turn Ragnos into a mindless shell.

You didn't prove HOW they could do that.

Bullshit. the jedi wanted that at first but it became clear that the vong would not bargain. Then the jedi started to loose badly.

Go read it you dumbass. Even in the end, the Jedi still talked to the Yuuzhan Vong about peace.

When it became obvious that the sith were going to loose, do you think they would of hesitated to take everyone whith them.

They knew they would still survive and they did.

YOriginally posted by Stratigo
ou said luke could do it and sidious and yoda are both more powerful. So no I do not think they or any jedi/sith(even Ragnos) could control stars.

You know nothing about star wars. Books. Luke is WEAK in the movies, in the books he is thousands of times more powerful, yet he is STILL weaker than Ragnos.

and since you do not know anything at all about Warhammer 40k then you should not of even started this. You are the type of person who goes "This guy is unbeatable." and you won'tlisten to anything else.

You are that person to. Hypocrit.

The universe of 40k is more power than star wars. Star wars is at almost dead center of the scale. The imperium would be upper center.

Oh wow. You backed that amazingly.

And you have asked for proof but given almost none. Well I'd like to see some proof of Ragnos' power. Hmmm. And tell me has he ever blown up a star?

He was many times more powerful than people who could destroy stars, so yes, he is powerful enough to do it.

Good by, retard.

Illustrious
Wow, Stratigo, if you're going to debate that something can beat Starwars, which is the premise of this forum, you should learn that the burden of proof is on you. Ragnos is one of the most powerful beings EVER to live in SWEU continuity. That's fact, it's written out in narration in the TOTJ comics. No hyperbole, no bullshit. He was "the most powerful of the most powerful." AKA more powerful that Lord "I can keep my head in a jar because I'm so uber" Simus, more powerful than Naga "I blow up stars because I'm bored" Sadow, more powerful than Ludo "I lead the resistance of a 'godlike' (again, official wording) race" Kressh.

He ruled the Sith Empire, an empire where the most powerful reign, for 150 years. That feat arguably supercedes effectively any political and power play maneuver in the Star Wars Universe. The burden of proof isn't on Ragnos.

Uhh... what are you smoking?

First off, the Ancient Sith screwed themselves over. Once the old Lords died after the Golden Age of the Sith, much of their culture and force powers were lost. As for the weaker, newer Sith in the following millenia, they absolutely didn't mind doing that. Ever hear of the Battle of Ruusan?

Darth Traya
Firstly Stratigo, stop bullshitting. Marines can live for 300 years, mabye 400 if they are lucky.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Illustrious
Wow, I haven't seen more smileys in one post save from when the person is either a) Gay or b...) not straight. Oh wait, I guess that works.

i bet ur like that guy's dad from American Beauty

Ianus
Could someone please post my picture???? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1017/pimp2nr.jpg

Yeah, you're gay alright.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Firstly Stratigo, stop bullshitting. Marines can live for 300 years, mabye 400 if they are lucky.
Nope, 900 is right. The oldest ones, that is, chaos marines, have been alive for over 10,000 years. That's pretty intense considering they've either
A) Been fighting for that period of time
or
B) Have been engaging in the most ****ing absurb lifestyle you can imagine.

Stratigo
After this post, I am done. Overall, you have shown me that you are a moron, fanboy, idiot, fool, hypocrit and several other things the mods would find inapproiate for me to say here.

Okay.

Cut them in half. Bam. They are dead. Something that is easy for a someone who can control a star to do.

It's mark'A'. He can control a star he can control a rocket.

Sith can reatch severed limbs with ease. Believe me, healing is quite an easy thing for them to do.

He was knocked over by the blast. He didn't jump out of the way. And go read the books, Corran was NOT near dying.

Prove how many systems they have.

Don't say you know nothing about something and still say things about it.

crap. You aren't PROVING ANYTHING! No truth lies in you words.

You didn't prove HOW they could do that.

Go read it you dumbass. Even in the end, the Jedi still talked to the Yuuzhan Vong about peace.

They knew they would still survive and they did.

Y

You know nothing about star wars. Books. Luke is WEAK in the movies, in the books he is thousands of times more powerful, yet he is STILL weaker than Ragnos.

You are that person to. Hypocrit.

Oh wow. You backed that amazingly.

He was many times more powerful than people who could destroy stars, so yes, he is powerful enough to do it.

Good by, retard.

Hmmmm pot calling the kettle black. Wow, you sure get worked up over a fictional setting. I have called you nothing more then a fanboy and being a fanboy is not all that bad. Yet you resort to the sort of name calling I see in 10 year olds. You obviously have the sophistication and manners of an ape and the intellegence of a 3rd grader.

Tell me where you saw luke blow up/control stars and I will concede the point to you. Personally I find it hard to believe.

And indeed cutting a space marine in half would kill them(or close enough. Though if the were heroic they might get shoved in a dreadnought)

I still don't believe anyone can control a star, but I believe Marka can stop a bolt. it is a few hundred at a time that he might miss.

The problem with retaching severed limbs is when they have been blown to bits. When a bolt hits a target it not only blows it off it blows it to peices.

hmmm very well I'll see the movie again, but that is not how I remember it.

The imperium has over 100000 systems. It has never been documented how many there are exactly. It like if I asked how many systems Star wars has.

Don't say something I know nothing about? I know the vortex of doom works that is all that is needed. Tell me how exactly lightspeed works without smashing those in the ship. How does a lightsaber work. How do they get artificial gravity on ships.

Actually I dislike the vong books(i did indeed read them). I believe they came close to killing the EU(luckily there is a new series out). But don't tell me that some jedi, if they could, would of hesitated in destroying a star to get the vong(Kyp Durron specifically)

Luke is still weaker than yoda and sidious. Check stats for them sometime.

please tell me why you can't discuss and be polite or at least not insulting at the same time. I mean it just makes me believe that your arguments aren't all that strong or that you personally are a very insecure person.

Gryn Jabar
Guys, screaming won't accomplish anything. Let's debate this like gentlemen.

Stratigo
Originally posted by Illustrious
Wow, Stratigo, if you're going to debate that something can beat Starwars, which is the premise of this forum, you should learn that the burden of proof is on you. Ragnos is one of the most powerful beings EVER to live in SWEU continuity. That's fact, it's written out in narration in the TOTJ comics. No hyperbole, no bullshit. He was "the most powerful of the most powerful." AKA more powerful that Lord "I can keep my head in a jar because I'm so uber" Simus, more powerful than Naga "I blow up stars because I'm bored" Sadow, more powerful than Ludo "I lead the resistance of a 'godlike' (again, official wording) race" Kressh.

He ruled the Sith Empire, an empire where the most powerful reign, for 150 years. That feat arguably supercedes effectively any political and power play maneuver in the Star Wars Universe. The burden of proof isn't on Ragnos.

Uhh... what are you smoking?

First off, the Ancient Sith screwed themselves over. Once the old Lords died after the Golden Age of the Sith, much of their culture and force powers were lost. As for the weaker, newer Sith in the following millenia, they absolutely didn't mind doing that. Ever hear of the Battle of Ruusan?

The weapon in the battle of Ruusan was made by a combination of many sith.

Aaaaaah but he did die and that kind of belays his godlike status. The emperor in wh40k lived for several hundred years before he was placed upon the golden throne. Ragnos might be most powerful in the Star wars universe but he is but a drop in the bucket in the Warhammer 40k universe. A place where godlike beings struggle to control the galaxy.

The chaos gods are pretty much a gesalt of all negative emotions from every sentient race in the galaxy(and perhaps beyond as the limits of the ancient empire was never defined). Chaos itself is undefined. Raw warp. there are no laws it accepts. Everything can be mutated and broken.

Then there are the C'tan(translation, star gods) who are ancient beings that live off of devouring stars and souls. Their servents are the necrons. Formerly an advanced race who were turned into living machines when they dealt with the C'tan

The elder are the one of the most ancient of races. They forged and empire and then destroyed themselves with their own debachery. But before they went they had the most advanced psycic capability and technology that makes imperial equivilents look prehistoric.

There are the massive multi tudes of orks. A warlike race who live for nothing but battle. It was said that is they ever united they'd destroy the entire galaxy.

There are the tyranids. The unknown race from beyond this galaxy. They come to devour this galaxy as they have finished with their own.

Then there is the imperium of man. An ancient institution geared for a never ending war. millions die every day in their wars to keep the empire safe. but the imperium has billions more to throw at the meat grinder. THe space marines are a cut above the rest. They are genetically engineered and trained under the harshest conditions to be the best and the best they are. There is nothing they do but train and fight. Their is the shadowy inquisition. Always working behind veils to root out the traitor, heretic, mutant, and xenos before they can corrupt the rest of humanity. If a million souls die so that one of the unclean dies, then so be it. No cost is too high

Gryn Jabar
Hey Ush... you missed this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.