Shumachers commentary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Was going to buy the quadriliogy today, but it was sold out.

Mainly buying it for the special features, and commentary

So here is my question.

For those who bought it, and listened to the commentary, especially Shitmaker's, has he said anything that was soooo idiotic and dumb that will make you want to burn the man, or has it redeemed in anyway?

roughrider
Nothing he says now will change anything.
I would only buy the first film, possibly consider the second. Save your money. It's not really a quadrilogy since there is now a fifth film, with more to come.

NoFate007
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Schumacher goes "we tried to make it more...." insert the words innovative, fresh, exciting, realistic, anything of the sort. Or "I think ____ came out very well." If he says anything besides "....I'm sorry." I'll be laughing I'm sure lol I want to hear Burton's commentary the most.

tpaquin
His commentary is actually really energetic and funny. He says how he really loved Kilmer as Batman, but that george Clooney is sexier, and when he gets bored during Batman and Robin, he takes random moments to complain about things that he doesn't like, in general.

Burton's commentary, as per his general standard of commentary(Example:Pee-wee's big adventure), really sucks.

roughrider
Burton is not a good talker or interview. He mulls around, just too shy, still.

TMACalicious
He'd love any man in a batsuit...

Silverstein
the best commentary ever is by Guillermo Del Toro for the Hellboy dvd, freakin hilarious too

sevenman
AND YOU THINK BATMAN IS BETTER THAN BATMAN RETURNS YOU SICK *****?!?!?!?! BATMAN RETURNS IS BETTER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.