Beta Ray Bill vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Beta Ray Bill (The superpowered version from the end of the Stormbreaker: Saga of BRB series)

VS

Superman (Pre-crisis)

Who wins?

DrDoom101
Superman

roughrider
I believe this has been done, in several forms.
Since I believe Thor can prevail over Supes more often than not, Beta Ray Bill can as well.

batmandaman
superman stomps BRB and sends him back to his planet in shame.

soleran30
LoL BRB should own superman simply due to stormbreaker.......its not that BRB could smash superman with just fighting they are both well established bricks and superman has some other powers but NOTHING near as dynamic as stormbreaker's ability's in addition to BRB ability.

GODSCRIBE
if you guys claim Thor can, then BTB surely can.

o.g. slaughter
Originally posted by armandovalles
Beta Ray Bill (The superpowered version from the end of the Stormbreaker: Saga of BRB series)

iz that stormbreaker series any good? should i buy it?

Juntai
You guys voting on BRB are obviously forgetting this is PRE CRISIS Superman, as stated in the creators post.
And he will utterly smash Thor, BRB, and any other hammer wielder in both universes at the same time.

soleran30
Originally posted by Juntai
You guys voting on BRB are obviously forgetting this is PRE CRISIS Superman, as stated in the creators post.
And he will utterly smash Thor, BRB, and any other hammer wielder in both universes at the same time.

LOL well clearly reading comprehnsion wasn't my strong point for this discussion laughing

Pre-Crisis supes wins

Juntai
Yeah, Pre Crisis Superman had nearly every power.
He's pretty tough to beat, and if he did almost lose... he'd make up more shit than Captain Kirk did.

roughrider
Pre-crisis Supes makes it tougher, but if stormbreaker has matter and energy manipulation powers like mjolnir, BRB can still weaken Kal by sucking solar energy from him.

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
Pre-crisis Supes makes it tougher, but if stormbreaker has matter and energy manipulation powers like mjolnir, BRB can still weaken Kal by sucking solar energy from him. And if he points at it and turns it into light waves, like above, what then?
lol.

ZephroCarnelian
Insta History Punch.

And it's all over! big grin

Juntai
Punch him through time?^^

roughrider
Stormbreaker is magic-based; even the pre-crisis Supes had problems there.

Juntai
Stormbreaker is magic-based; even the pre-crisis Supes had problems there.

roughrider
And yet, Lex Luthor still gave him trouble all those years??
I charge Pre-Crisis Superman to not be a REAL CHARCTER, but a plot-device for any writer to get out of any situation, and as such, has no standing to be used on this Versus forum!!! stick out tongue

Juntai
lol.

roughrider
See? That is just too f**ked up! laughing out loud

Juntai
He's too Super to be defeated.

roughrider
OK, I just wash my hands of debating with Pre-Crisis Superman, even though he's been gone for 20 years. He's just too silly and too sick!wallbashsurrender

Juntai
OK, I just wash my hands of debating with Pre-Crisis Superman, even though he's been gone for 20 years. He's just too silly and too sick!wallbashsurrender lol.

ZephroCarnelian
Aha!

Pre-Crisis Superman returns!! big grin

Oh - and Supes wins this battle with a bit of 'super-suction.'

big grin

BobbyD
PC Supes would come up some anti-BRB poop or anti-Stormbreaker, turning-Uru-into-a-regular-mallet on the fly or with a whim.

The Ion
Pre-crisis Supes makes it tougher, but if stormbreaker has matter and energy manipulation powers like mjolnir, BRB can still weaken Kal by sucking solar energy from him.
Not really. He'd just use his super suction to take back the solar energy. Then he'd fly to the fortress to build a hammer for himself called Superbreaker and use it to suck energy from Bill.

All this happens in 2 minutes.

superman302
superman has to much speed to lost this one i mean have yall seen where he fought doomsday rex, doomsday could even hit him because superman was able to vibrate his molecules so fast all of doomsdays punches just phased threw him and then when doomsday tried blasting him it did the same.

VENOMfan
go horseface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.