Land of the Dead - Unrated - DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zilverz
Just picked up the Unrated version of Land of the Dead today and watched only the movie. You will be surprised at how much gore was cut from the theatrical release. There are several added scenes and some huge gorehound scores. Some movies have cut scenes that are really worthless. Not in this case. The scenes all help add to the overall horror experience.

Enjoy...

maybe we can get some others to comment on the special features on the DVD

MildPossession
Romero said not a lot of Gore was cut out in the first place...

Zilverz
Maybe not a lot as far as over time cut out of the movie .. but there are several additions that I felt added to the experience.

Darth_Vader05
I want this DVD so damn bad but im wait to get the Star Wars Episode III DVD so i will probably just rent Land Of The Dead and i have George A. Romero first film Night Of The Living Dead on DVD and that one is like my favorite of his movies but i saw Land Of The Dead in the theaters and it was pritty good.

SnakeEyes
Saw this movie in the theater and I definitely didn't like it. IMO a rental at best.

Wolfie
I saw it in the theater. I bought the unrated DVD. I can't tell the difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.