Do You wish to Act In Movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crush123
hi friends,
i wish to act in movies
and act beside my favorite actors.
what about you?
do you wish to act in movies?

finti
No

botankus
Originally posted by crush123
hi friends,
i wish to act in movies
what about you?

Become a stunt man. Be that guy who does the sky diving stunt work with no parachute and they'll really like you.

lil bitchiness
hi friends,
i wish to act in movies
what about you?

Unless there is a sex scene with Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, Hayden Christensen or Vin Diesel, no not really.

debbiejo
Only as a very very small part... big grin ...I don't like pressure..

olchik
Well, I had such a wish when I was younger: to act in movies, be popular and recognisable in the streets. But now I want something different...

Raven Guardia
hi friends,
i wish to act in movies
what about you?

yeah, I think it would be fun. I took theater arts and drama in high school and it was fun doing the plays and stuff. I would like to act in the HP movies eek!

Echuu
hi friends,
i wish to act in movies
what about you?

No thanks.

Lord Nauj
I wanted to become an actor but I dropped out of college because I realized that wasent for me. I would love to be in small/camoe/independent movies so if you have any directors who need extras hit me up

KidRock
I am an extra in pirates of the carribean 2.

Lord Nauj
liar, prove it stick out tongue

Snoopbert
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Unless there is a sex scene with Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, Hayden Christensen or Vin Diesel, no not really. you realize that most of the time it's not actually sex, right?

nick1811
hi friends,
i wish to act in movies
what about you?

depends what type of movies shifty

BackFire
Hell no

I want to write movies, baby.

GCG
I have been an extra on movies and TV films, but i found work as a production assistant better than acting/myming.

debbiejo
No sex scenes....No bare body....No perverse talking only kissing....Ya, I could handle that....small part...but would rather handle a bizarre part..

sweat

I've tried out for plays here.

WindDancer
I would LOVE to be in either a cannibal or zombie movie. I want my character to have the most gore and shocking dead in the entire film. I don't mind sitting for hours and hours getting all that make up and latex on my face and body. Just as long as my character gets brutally kill in the film.

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
No

Sure you could do a pub scene....Just be yourself....

big grin stick out tongue

GCG
Oliver Reed used to drink before he could play his part. then he had some difficulties remebering his lines.

Echuu
Originally posted by WindDancer
I would LOVE to be in either a cannibal or zombie movie. I want my character to have the most gore and shocking dead in the entire film. I don't mind sitting for hours and hours getting all that make up and latex on my face and body. Just as long as my character gets brutally kill in the film.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud That's awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.