Kar Vastor vs count dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone miss me? Now mace couldnt beat Kar blade too shield and Dooku is a bit better then mace. The is Blade to shield.

Deus Ex
WB!

Dooku would school this punk.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Dooku would school this punk.

100 % Agree.

jammasterjo
whatever nai dont be silly
nai neither you nor i
prepare to die
fly high fly by

darthsith19
Really? So you think Dooku would school Mace?

Now, Mace did lose to Durge once but he also beat Durge once. Dooku and Mace are pratically even in strength and since the time Mace won was the time they fought with weapons I think Dooku'd win. But he wouldn't school Kar.

Deus Ex
You posted the exact same thing in another thread, verbatim.

And really, Durge is not Kar Vastor. And Kar Vastor would get schooled by a Sith Lord.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by darthsith19
Really? So you think Dooku would school Mace?

No. Completely different situations.

He would school Kar because Kar has no hope to defend himself against Sith Lightning or a force grip. Dooku can kill him without even using his lightsaber. Period.

Darth Avis
guys for the sake of DEBATING lets persume the shields can defend against lightning. if they dont then 100% dooku. If they do then we have an argument. and Kar is VERY strong with the force so he can shrug off a force grip or mace would have won.

darthsith19
You posted the exact same thing in another thread, verbatim.

And really, Durge is not Kar Vastor. And Kar Vastor would get schooled by a Sith Lord.

I was reading/replying to more than one thread at once. Durge vs. Kar Vastor, this thread and the Dooku vs. vader one. i edited the Dooku vs. Vader one and posted this here, accidentally putting Durge in place of Kar. Sorry. And Kar beat Mace so i guess Mace would also get schooled by a Sith Lord. And in the Maul vs. kar thread everyone said Kar so I guess Kar wouldn't get schooled by a Sith Lord.

Yeah, and where's the proof vibor shivs can't block lightning?

Deus Ex
The problem with Vastor's Force power is that it's unrefined... He uses it more primarily. A Sith Lord would beat his ass down horribly; Vastor hasn't been trained to defend against Force attacks, and I certainly don't recall him ever showing otherwise.

Darth Avis
Mace had to use the force and vastor had to shrug it off. Mace cant beat someone twice as big without hard force moves and they didnt touch Vastor. Also if i went crazy with a machine gun (Kar) i can still kill as many people as a sniper (dooku)

darthsith19
The problem with Vastor's Force power is that it's unrefined... He uses it more primarily. A Sith Lord would beat his ass down horribly; Vastor hasn't been trained to defend against Force attacks, and I certainly don't recall him ever showing otherwise.
That's true. But he hasn't been trained to use the Force to heal or to kick one of the order's strongest Jedi's ass, either, and he did that. Yeah Dooku'd win, but who even says he's use lightning? He didn't while fighting Obi and Ani in ROTS.

Darth Avis
do we agree that Kar wins no force with the exception of lightsaber/shield movment

Deus Ex
Yeah, and the nature of that duel is in question, darthsith... it seems to some of us that Dooku didn't use major Sith lightning because he wasn't trying to win neccessarily.

Darth Avis
he was trying to kill obiwan i think

darthsith19
Yeah, and the nature of that duel is in question, darthsith... it seems to some of us that Dooku didn't use major Sith lightning because he wasn't trying to win neccessarily.

Yeah, he was trying to kill Obi-Wan. Lightning would have more effective than Force-pushing him.

Deus Ex
Considering Obi-wan blocked it last time? I don't think so.

Darth Avis
this is an idea. Saberlock and lightning. how come they never do that?

Darth_Glentract
Because taking a hand off the lightsaber during a saberlock could be fatal.

Dooku wins with or without force powers. Mace said he would kill Vastor in a armed fight, only in a fist fight was Vastor able to defeat him.

Darth Avis
no mace said that he cannot beat Vastor when he is at his best in saber to shield combat.

Darth_Glentract
I don't think that's true. I remember Mace telling Rostu he could have killed Vastor in armed combat, just that Rostu or both of them would have died against all the Akk Guards.

Darth Avis
he said even if not that he could. later he realized he cant win in armed combat

Darth_Glentract
What?

Deus Ex
No, actually Mace pwned Vastor with a real lightsaber when push came to shove... literally, force shove.

Darth Avis
Mace said to nick that even if he beat Kar he would be killed by the akk guards. Later he realized that there was no way he can beat Kar in armed combat. I read that book two weeks ago and it was a good book.

Darth Avis
No, actually Mace pwned Vastor with a real lightsaber when push came to shove... literally, force shove. when?

Deus Ex
The end of the book.

Darth Avis
he used a vibroshield stuck in the wall.

Deus Ex
And force pushed him into it.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis
Mace said to nick that even if he beat Kar he would be killed by the akk guards. Later he realized that there was no way he can beat Kar in armed combat. I read that book two weeks ago and it was a good book.

I read it four days ago, so you don't got nothin on me.

Darth Avis
whateva i do what i want!!!

but i remember all that mace said.

Darth_Glentract
What page did he say that on?

Deus Ex
lol uh huh

Darth Avis
i got the book from the library

Deus Ex
I have it in the other room if you want to get technical.

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, Vastor would win especially after Mace killed him even with a hole in his stomach from fighitng Depa. Yeah, Vastor just had a little disadvantage and Mace was at his prime wink1

Darth_Glentract
I have the book in hand. Lets get technical.

darthsith19
Considering Obi-wan blocked it last time? I don't think so.
Good point.

Yup, that sounds right to me.

Janus, Glentract, take out your books. Both me and Avis got them from the library and don't have them anymore. So what good will getting your book out do?

Deus Ex
The point is that you two are claiming one thing and providing no proof (Not in the form of page numbers or anything) and while you might be right, Glentract and I both own the books and we say otherwise. I'd go over it with you but of course you had to call me out while at work.

Darth Avis
well it is at the end of the book and what other starwars clonewars book should i read?

darthsith19
The point is that you two are claiming one thing and providing no proof (Not in the form of page numbers or anything) and while you might be right, Glentract and I both own the books and we say otherwise. I'd go over it with you but of course you had to call me out while at work.
Actually I might be wrong. It's been a while since I read that book.

Deus Ex
Same here, really. I'd go look it up but I'm afflicted with lazy. I think it's terminal. In any case, who really cares?

Darth Avis
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood i care Janus. You never think about my feelings crybaby crybaby .

Deus Ex
Sorry. Months of this place has left me jaded.

Darth Avis
lol. Addiction runs unchecked at KMC.

Deus Ex
Woy-hd!

chilled monkey
Vastor would crush Dooku.

Borbarad
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Vastor would crush Dooku.

No he won't.

Great Vengeance
I read the book a few days ago, Im 100% sure avis is correct.

mace=badass
will someone please fill me in about kar?

Darth Avis
Kar Vastor is a huge super force sensetive kuron (sp?) like mace. He has two large vibro-shields like these only bigger. A lightsaber cant cut through them. He beat mace in unarmed combat and Mace is sure he can do it again with weapons. Mace beat Kar with a vibro shield, the only hand held weapon that can cut through a vibro shield.

chilled monkey
No offence to Dooku, but I think he loses here. Vastor is strong as an ox, and his speed and reflexes are amazing. His Force power is on the level of Yoda and Anakin.

Plus, Dooku's fighting style was developed for use against lightsabres, not vibro-shields, so his advantage will be reduced.

BTW, Vastor and Mace are both from the same clan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.