Urban Legend 3: Bloody Mary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayy
Wasn't too bad. The acting was very poor. Still a decent watch. Not as good as the first Urban Legend.

If anyone watches it, give your feedback.

wink

stunna1773
wut it about

jayy
The story revolves around a girl named Mary Banner. Mary and her friends were drugged up at the high school dance in 1960-something. It was supposed to be a joke, but turned into something horrible. Something bad happened to Mary and her spirit was never able to rest in peace. Hence the Urban Legend "Bloody Mary".

Supposedly if you stand in front of the mirror and say it 3 times she appears. 3 high school girls decided to try it out and see if it works.

Mary comes back and gets the families of the people who have wronged her. She gets them good. Def worth a watch.

http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/2005_Urban_Legends:_Bloody_Mary/movieposter.jpg

cool

tabby999
meh, another sequal to another throw away movie that was made just to try to compete with Scream when it came out. dosn't deserve another sequal, the other movies were pretty average

jayy
The first Urban Legends was really good. The second was ok. They tried to take a different approach in the third. It was a valliant effort.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009MWELW.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

wink

deathbycorn
I like these types of movies.

But the end was pretty dumb.

Wolfie
The first was decent, certainly not as good as Scream or IKWYDLS. I never bothered with the sequels, I didn't feel they were necessary.

chetan
yea,nice one...

papabeard
Cashing in on The Grudge and The Ring this time.

doomsday49
story was alright, but i couldn't get past the 3rd string acting.

Blackfalls1
Urban Legends:Bloody Mary was dumb.Better than most low budget movies but dumb.It messed up the Urban Legends series to me.The first was good.Second was pretty good.This one was stupid.I hope they don't make a fourth.

eggmayo
Originally posted by jayy
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009MWELW.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Is that Regan Blair?

kmcdude
I will watch this movie,but I am not in a massive hurry,I will proberly wait till it comes on tv or rent it.......

deathbycorn
Or you could download the Torrent/AVI hehe!

It's worth watching, there are a few cool scares and deaths in it...

ThaSprout
Urban Legend 3: Bloody Mary was horrible. Awful acting, I can say I would done a better part in that movie than any of those people.

XxXRoxieXxX
Spoilerish discussion...peeps who havent seen the movie...dont read....

Can somebody PLEASE tell me why we didnt even get a recation out of her (sam) when her step dad tells her that her brother is dead? i mean i would be crying...and at the end she doent want to investagate or anything .....HELLO UR TWIN IS DEAD!!!! SHOW SOME EMOTION! did i miss soemthing.. i mean she goes missing, turns up fine and her brother is willing to fight a bunch of jocks in the locker room......he goes and DIES and she just.....doesnt care but seriously...crappy ending...david was my favourite character...(sooo hot) and then he goes and dies...i kepet waiting for him to like...show up and save the day and say like, he faked the whole death thing...its like...argh....

*~*~*~*~*~*~

papabeard
This film is "Mall Horror", aka "McHorror", aka "Awful".

jayy
^laughing laughing ^

XxXRoxieXxX
oh yea, one other question. *spoilers for those who havent watched it*

ok, so this guy knows all his friends are dyeing, in his categorie 'Jocks' so he decides to drive, drunk, with a case of 24 in the back seat, with empty bear cans in the back seat. (wtf? oh, real sneaky!) and then pulls over to go to the bathroom, but instead of going on the side of the road, or in the bushes....he decides its better to pee on a high voltage fence.... ( WTF?!) and dont tell me he doesnt notice its high voltage, cuz he pees on the friggen sign....rrrrrrr he got what he deserved....its just like the chick with spiders crawling out of her face, she decides to fix that by smashin her head agaisnt the mirror (yah, that'll get 'em) and when she descoverd she has glass shards in her forhead she decides to fix that by pealing off her face...(another great logic for the situaton...*eye roll*

rrrr this film frustrated me....

papabeard
They stole the boil on the face trick from The Believers

crystaldawn
I personally think it was ok and it made sense to me

T.M
I saw this in my local movie shop yesterday. it looks ok. I think i will have a look at it before long.

Myers Kicks Ass
i thought it was ok, better than the 2nd but not as good as the 1st but what i didnt like was that you could tell that it was made for a DTV release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.