Captain Marvel and Superman vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Okay now lets see this fight unfold.

o.g. slaughter
marvel and supes

Juntai
By a landslide

newjak86
Captain MArvel tips the scales in their favor as his powers are based on magic and therefore can effct Juggs.

Juntai
Originally posted by newjak86
Captain MArvel tips the scales in their favor as his powers are based on magic and therefore can effct Juggs. This is current Juggs right? Supes alone could take him by breathing at him.,

newjak86
Originally posted by Juntai
This is current Juggs right? Supes alone could take him by breathing at him., When used on this thread it most often assumed it is Classic unless otherwise stated by the thread maker it is current Juggs because he could loose to a kid with a baseball bat.

superman302
either of these guys could own juggs

Laminator_X
I yearn for the day when someone like this will grab Juggy by the ankle, fly him way up, and throw him into space. I can dream.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I yearn for the day when someone like this will grab Juggy by the ankle, fly him way up, and throw him into space. I can dream.

Juggy would eventually return under his own power.

Fight still goes on until Superman and Captain Marvel get tired. Then Juggy pounds away.

snoopdogg
Classic Juggy is hard to beat. CM basically is Juggernaut with superspeed, flight, and a brain. Mix in Superman and he will go down.

They may not k.o. him but they will confine him or something.

Avalonofthewind
"Hey Supes, Wan't to play volleyball?"
"Sure, Marvel..but where to find a ball that won't blow up...err...look, there's juggy looking for trouble again...."
"Supes...you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Sure...you serve..."

DrDoom101
make this 8th day juggy, itll be a better matchup

RAGE17
they can bounce around like a ***** but they will never hurt him. it was already established that unless the being has vast magical/cosmic powers greater then those of cyttorak....he aint takin juggs..this 2 will bounce him around but he wont feel shit.....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by RAGE17
they can bounce around like a ***** but they will never hurt him. it was already established that unless the being has vast magical/cosmic powers greater then those of cyttorak....he aint takin juggs..this 2 will bounce him around but he wont feel shit.....

Exactly.

superman302
Originally posted by RAGE17

captain marvel gets his power from shazam and is shazam more powerful then cyttorak?

newjak86
Originally posted by superman302
captain marvel gets his power from shazam and is shazam more powerful then cyttorak? Shazam would have to at least be skyfather level and don't think they can do what ever they want to Juggs as Juggs has taken on the CM of Marvel Thor before and KOed him. This fight is not so easy but CM does posses the ability to hurt Juggs but when hurt by magical attacks Juggs still has a healing factor that beats out Wolverines so don't think Hurting him really changes things plus like I said Juggs can sometimes pull tricks out of his behind to cause any hero problems.

superman302
Well either way juggeranut doent have a chance hitting either of these characters and if all else fails theres always a speed blitz

kgkg
Originally posted by superman302
captain marvel gets his power from shazam and is shazam more powerful then cyttorak?
that's like saying SS gets power from Galactus > cyttorak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.